Quick and Best 123.hp.com/oj100 Printer Setup
- If you are looking to get a portable inkjet printer that does not compromise on quality, pan your eyeballs to the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer.
- Using the HP Thermal Inkjet printing technology, this printer can print around 500 pages a month. This printer can print high-quality documents and photos.
- Bundled along with two ink cartridges, a black ink cartridge and a tri-color ink cartridge, this printer lets you print documents and photos in both color and mono.
Bluetooth Printing for HP OJ 100 Printer
- In order to access the in-built Bluetooth feature, you need to turn on the Bluetooth radio on your 123 HP Officejet 100 printer Setup. Tap on the small Bluetooth icon on the printer.
- Switch on the Bluetooth settings on your computer or mobile to which you will connect you HP Officejet 100 mobile printer. Enable the Bluetooth option on your device.
- Check for the name of your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer device from the list of available Bluetooth devices. Select the name of your printer and connect your device to the printer.
- Open the document or photo that you wish to print. Tap on the Print option. The Print menu will display. Select your printer and press the Print button to begin printing.
- If you wish to connect using the Bluetooth Smart option, locate the Bluetooth Low Energy option on the printer’s control panel. Tap on the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Set the Connection Method to Automatic. Download and install the HP ePrint app on your mobile phone or tablet. Open the app and follow the prompted instructions.
- Check for the Bluetooth Smart Printer Suggestion option and enable it on the HP ePrint application. Get within 2 feet range of the printer to enable a secure connection.
- Open the document that you wish to print. Tap on the Yes option when the Printers Nearby screen displays the name of your printer. Press the Print option.
123 HP OJ100 Setup Printer Driver And Manual Download
- Install the HP Officejet 100 printer setup driver on your computer to connect your printer to the computer or to a network. Installing the driver enables the printer features.
- You will receive an installer CD along with the printer. You can use this CD to install the printer driver. Insert the CD into the driver and follow the on-screen commands.
- The only downside of using the installer CD to install the printer driver is that this CD might not be updated or compatible with the latest OS version of your computer.
- As an alternative, you can download the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer driver. Enter the URL of our website on your computer’s browser and press the Enter key.
- Once the page loads, check for the Driver Download section. Enter the model number of your printer in the space provided and click on the Continue option.
- From the list of available printer drivers, it is recommended to download the Full Feature Driver. If your computer is not compatible with it, go for Basic Driver.
- Wait for the basic driver to download. Open the downloaded file and follow the prompted instructions to install the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer driver on your computer.
- Make sure that you have not connected your printer to the computer. When the installer prompts to select the connection type, choose one and connect your printer.
- Ensure that you update the printer driver and firmware regularly. Updating the driver helps you fix bugs and malfunctions. It also helps you enable new printer features.
- If you want to download the printer manual, check our website for Manual Download section and enter the model number of your printer. Press Enter to begin downloading.
Quick & Easy HP 100 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- If the ink level runs low or if the ink cartridge exhaust in your HP Officejet 100 printer setup, you need to replace the old ink cartridge with a new one to continue printing.
- Check the estimated level of ink in your printer on a regular basis. You can check this from your computer or directly from your 123 HP OJ100 Setup Printer.
- Make sure that the ink cartridge you use to replace the old ink cartridge is a genuine and authentic HP ink cartridge. If you use a non-HP ink cartridge, you will have print issues.
- Do not refill the exhausted ink cartridge. Refilling the ink cartridge will lead to print quality issues. If the printer senses that the ink cartridge is refilled, it will stop all the functions.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the printer’s rear and the other end directly to the wall outlet. Do not connect the power cord to an electrical surge or power surge.
- Press the power button on the printer to switch it on. The printer will undergo a preparation process. Wait for the HP Officejet 100 printer setup to complete it and settle down.
- Once the printer is idle and silent, hold the handles of the printer on either sides and open the front access cover. The ink carriage will move to the center.
- Wait for the ink carriage to move to the center and settle down. Once the carriage is idle, lift the small lid or cartridge latch and remove the old ink cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge out from its package. Peel off all the packing materials on it. Pull the orange tab to remove the packing tapes on the ink cartridge.
- Insert the black ink cartridge into the slot on the right and the tri-color ink cartridge into the slot on left. Push the ink cartridge in until it fits into position.
- Repeat the same procedure to install more ink cartridges. Close the cartridge latch and the front access door of the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer.
- If you are using a Windows computer, open the printer software and click on the Toolbox menu. Navigate to Service and select Align The Print Cartridges.
- If you are using a Mac, double-click on the HP Utility icon. Select your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer from the list and tap on the Align option to align the ink cartridges.
How to Fix Paper Feed Problems on 123 HP OJ100 Printer?
- If you are having a paper feed issue with the 123.hp.com/oj100, plug out the power cord from the printer while the printer is running. Connect it back after a minute.
- Switch on your printer and try printing. If the issue persists, make sure that you have placed your printer on a proper flat surface. Check if you have installed the paper tray properly.
- Check the condition of the paper you are loading. It is recommended to use the authentic products. If you use non-authentic products, you will have print and print quality issues.
- Check if the paper type that you are using is compatible with the printer. If the paper type is not compatible with the printer, you will have paper feed problems.
- Ensure that you don’t use damaged or crumpled paper. Check the 123 HP OJ100 Setup printer for a paper jam. If you find any, remove the jammed paper and try printing again.
- Make sure that you have selected the correct paper settings on your computer. Choose the correct paper type, paper size and paper source settings on your computer.
- Get a cleaning kit and clean the small gray paper pick rollers. Let the rollers dry for a while and close the access door. Try printing a sample document.
How to Clear Blinking Lights Error for HP OJ100 Setup Printer?
- If the power light is on and the Resume light is blinking on the HP Officejet 100 mobile printer, it means that the printer is out of paper or there is a media mismatch.
- Switch on your printer and open the access cover. Extend the paper tray and slide the paper width guides away. Load a stack of paper and close the paper width guides.
- If you are using a Windows computer, open the Printer Properties window. Navigate to the Features tab and click on Paper Type. Select your paper type and continue.
- If you are using a Mac, open the Print Properties window. Click on the Page Setup menu and select the type and size of the paper you are using.
- If the power light is on and the left or right cartridge light is blinking on your HP Officejet 100 printer setup, it means that there is an issue with one of the ink cartridges.
- Switch on your printer and open the front access cover. Remove the ink cartridge from the printer and clean the contacts. Re-insert the cartridge and close the access door.
- If the issue persists, you might have to replace the old ink cartridges with a new genuine HP ink cartridge. Remove the old cartridge and insert the new ink cartridge.
- Ensure to align the ink cartridges before attempting to print. You can align the 123.hp.com/oj100 ink cartridges from your Windows or Mac computer.