Complete Overview for HP Officejet 4654 Setup Guide
You can Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax your document or photo using the HP Officejet 4654 setup printer. With this printer, you can easily print borderless, laser quality documents, and lab quality photos right from your home. Cut your paper usage by 50% with the help of two-sided printing. Start printing wirelessly and improve your company productivity by printing the required documents from any place, at any time without any delay.
The HP Officejet 4654 printer Setup works with Windows and Mac operating system. Use the borderless printing feature to avail beautiful photographs with no trimming. The printer has flexible connectivity option: Wireless and USB. It doesn’t matter what type of operating system you use, you can print your document from the mobile device. The printer is compatible with both HP ePrint and AirPrint.
How to Setup HP Officejet 4654 Printer
Printer setup is the most important process. The HP Officejet 4654 setup process includes hardware and software setup. Without setting up the printer, you cannot use it to print. Make use of the tips that are listed below to easily setup the printer for the first time.
- Take off the printer and its components from the packing material. Peel off all the stickers and tapes from it.
- Link the power cord to the posterior side of the HP Officejet 4654 printer and then plug-in the other end of the power cord to an electrical outlet.
- Power on your printer and set your preferences on the printer’s control panel. Unlock the printer’s input tray.
- Place sufficient papers inside the input tray. Prior to loading the paper into the tray, ensure that the papers are compatible with the printer.
- After inserting the papers, lock the input tray. Unlock the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove all tapes and stickers from the cartridge. Before inserting the cartridges into the slot, ensure that the cartridge is clean.
- Insert the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot. Place the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- Ensure that the cartridges are placed properly and then lock the HP Officejet 4654 Printer Setup cartridge access door.
- The ink cartridge alignment is required to attain the best print quality. Download and install the suitable printer driver and software.
- Find the Software Download option from this website and select it to get the latest driver and software.
- After downloading the driver, install it on your computer where you have saved the documents for printing.
- You are prompted to choose the connection type during the installation process.
- Based on the HP Officejet 4654 setup printer compatibility, choose the connection type (Wired or Wireless).
- Make use of the on-screen guides to complete the installation process successfully.
- Now, use your printer to print a sample document. Check the HP Officejet 4654 printer performance.
HP Officejet 4654 Driver Installation Guide
A Driver is an essential for the printer to function. Without the driver, the printer and computer cannot communicate so obviously it is impossible to print a document. Use the instructions that are listed to download the driver and manual for the HP Officejet 4654 printer setup.
- Go to our website, click on the Software Download option to get the updated printer driver and software.
- For Windows operating system, download the .exe file type and for Mac OS, you need to download the .dmg file type.
- Once downloading the driver, you have to install it on your computer where you have stored the files for printing.
- Follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen to complete the installation successfully.
- You can also install the driver using the installation CD that came with your HP Officejet 4654 Setup printer.
- Ensure that the installation CD is free from scratch and dust. If the CD is improper, you cannot use it for the driver installation.
- Insert the CD into the computer’s disc drive and then run and execute the files based on the on-screen instructions.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions, click on the Continue option and then complete the installation.
- If you find any difficulties while downloading and installing the Hp officejet 4654 printer setup driver, use the manual for the guidance.
- Download the manual from the website by selecting the Manual Download option.
- Save it in your computer for further reference. Have a glance at the manual to download and install the driver effortlessly.
- The manual also provides guides for the printer setup and troubleshooting.
- You can also find your printer specification in the manual and the manual also contains the maintenance tips for the HP Officejet 4654 printer.
- We also provide you the remote access to easily install the driver without any risk.
HP Officejet 4654 Ink Cartridge Replacement
To avoid print quality issues, you have to replace the ink cartridge when it is empty. Make use of the guides for HP Officejet 4654 ink cartridge Replacement.
- Estimate the ink level of your cartridge regularly. During the estimation process, if you find that the cartridge is empty, you need to replace it with a new one for HP Officejet 4654 ink cartridge Replacement.
- You can use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool or HP smart app to check the ink or toner levels.
- Using HP Print and Scan Doctor: Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool in your device.
- Once completing the installation, select Start, select your HP Officejet 4654 Setup printer name and then choose Next.
- From the top menu bar, select Printer. Click on the Supply Levels option to view the estimated ink or toner levels.
- Download and install the HP Smart app on your mobile device or computer. Use the guides that are displayed on the screen to set up the printer with the app.
- You can view the estimated ink or toner levels on the home screen for HP Officejet 4654 ink cartridge Replacement.
- Ensure that the printer is powered on. Unlock the cartridge access door. Halt until the carriage moves to the right side of the printer.
- Press down the old cartridge to release it from the slot. Take off a new ink cartridge from its packing material.
- Peel off all the stickers and tapes from it. Ensure that you do not touch the copper contacts on the ink cartridge.
- Place the tri-color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot. Insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- After inserting the cartridges, lock the cartridge access door. To attain the best print quality on HP Officejet 4654 printer setup, the ink cartridges must be aligned.
- Access HP Solution Center by one of the following methods:
- Windows Vista: From the Windows taskbar, click on the Windows icon, tap All Programs–> HP–> HP Solution Center.
- Windows XP: Go to Windows taskbar, select Start, tap All Programs–> HP and then choose HP Solution Center.
- Tap Settings and then select Printer Toolbox. The Printer Toolbox dialog box gets displayed.
- Choose Align the Print Cartridges. Click Align and then use the instructions that are displayed on the screen.
- The HP Officejet 4654 printer prints a test page and it aligns the ink cartridges. Now, try to print a sample document using the printer.
HP Officejet 4654 USB Setup
You can easily connect your printer and computer via a USB cable by following the guides that are listed below. Get your printer ready to print the desired document or photo.
- Power on the HP Officejet 4654 printer. Get a USB cable that is less than 3m in length.
- Unplug the HP Officejet 4654 setup printer USB cable from the computer. Do not relink the cable until it is instructed during the installation process.
- Find Devices from Windows, click on the Devices and Printer Control panel setting from the results.
- Right-click your printer model, and then choose Remove device.
- You have to download and install the best printer driver and software to complete the HP officejet 4654 USB Setup connection. It is suggested to install the updated printer driver and software.
- Based on the OS and printer compatibility, download the suitable driver and software for the printer.
- During the installation process, choose USB as the connection type. Use the on-screen instructions to complete the HP Officejet 4654 USB Setup installation.
- After completing the installation process, start to print a sample document using the HP officejet 4654 printer setup.
How to Fix HP Officejet 4654 Print Quality Issues
- Use a genuine ink cartridge to print a document or photo. Unauthenticated cartridges might lead to a quality issue.
- While loading the paper inside the input tray, check whether you are using the compatible paper for the printer to print.
- Insert clean, wrinkle free paper into the printer’s input tray. Verify the HP officejet 4654 Printer Setup print settings to ensure that they are suitable for the desired print job.
- Estimate the ink levels of your cartridge. Replace the empty or faulty cartridge with a new one.
- While inserting the cartridges into the slot, check whether the cartridges are clean.
- In case the cartridges are not clean, the printer will not recognize it while printing.
- From the printer’s control panel, click on the Setup option and then select Printer Maintenance.
- Click Align Printer. Once the printer prints the alignment page, click Ok.
- You can print another Print Quality Diagnostic report to verify the issue is rectified on HP Officejet 4654 Setup Printer.