Guide for 123 HP Setup 1515 Deskjet Printer
How to Scan HP Deskjet 1515 Printer Setup
- STEP 1: To use the scan feature effectively, download and install the full feature driver from our website for 123 hp setup 1515. In the installation process, select the recommended option that includes HP Scan.
- STEP 2: Lift the scanner lid. Place the document under the scanner glass. Search Windows for ‘HP’, select Deskjet 1515 in the results to access HP Printer assistant, and then select Scan a document or Photo to open HP scan.
- STEP 3: Select a shortcut that meets your requirements. Alter any available settings in the right pane. Select Scan.
- STEP 4: If your printer comes with a scan button, you can also use it to scan the document.
- STEP 5: To scan multiple documents or photo scanning, you need to select PDF document related shortcuts and select a resolution setting of 300 DPI or lower.
- STEP 6: Open HP scan and choose Save as PDF or Document to File shortcut. Once you scanned the first page/photo, place the next item on the glass and then press the plus button in the HP Scan preview window to scan the next item. Repeat this process until all pages or photos are scanned, and then select Save.
- STEP 7: Ensure that PDF is chosen in the Save as type menu. Alter the file name and the folder you want to save the scan to, and then choose Save.
- STEP 8: If you wish to change the default location for your scans, Open HP Printer Assistant, and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan. Select one of the shortcuts, and then select Advanced Setting or More.
- STEP 9: Choose Destination, select Browse next to Save Location or Save to Folder box, choose the folder in the Browser for folder window, and then select OK.
- STEP 10:Select OK or the save icon in the shortcut to store the folder location. Repeat this process with scan shortcut to change its default save as location to complete 123 hp setup 1515.