HP Deskjet 2136
Specifications and Features:
Compatible with Operating Systems like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite. Has a monthly duty cycle up to 1000 pages. Uses Thermal Inkjet technology. Consists of a black ink cartridge and a tri-color cartridge.
- Simple, double-cartridge preservation.
- Print, Copy, Scan features.
- Draft quality is superb.
- Slim and sleek design.
- Facile installation.
- High-yield cartridge.
- Energy consumption is low.
- Compact in Size.
- Sheet feeding is clamorous.
- Color prints are sluggish.
- Lack of wireless connection.
- No display.
A multi-functional printer that provides you enormous prints at a low cost per page. It is perfectly designed for both home and home office purpose.
Unboxing 123 HP Setup 2136
Unboxing your printer and its 123 HP Setup 2136 procedure has been described in an easy manner for the better understanding of our customers.
- Grab the new printer from its box. The first thing to do would be to grab your new printer from its box.
- All the tapes and packaging materials need to be removed from your printer.
- Now, you need to check whether there are any plastic tapes on the printer’s control panel display, and in the interior side of your printer.
- After this, you need to take out the duplexer from the box, and take away all the packaging tapes and bubble wrap.
- In order to install the duplexer in your HP printer, you need to turn your printer in such a way that its hind side faces you
- You need to install it with extreme care.
- When you are done with your installation, turn your printer such that its front side faces you
- Once you are completed with installing the ink cartridges, you must turn on your HP Printer.
- In order to turn on your HP printer, you need to connect your printer to the electrical outlet by using the power cord.
- You need to connect one end of the power cord to the printer’s rear side and the other end to an electrical wall socket.
- Power up your 123.HP.Com dj2136 Printer and configure all the required settings using the printer’s control panel display.