HP Envy 4523 Printer Setup
HP Envy 4523 Wireless Printer Setup for Windows
Nowadays, doing business on the go with the smartphone, tablet and other mobile device is the only way to save time. How do you obtain mobile printing? Without wireless connection it is impossible. Use the steps below to connect your HP Envy 4523 printer and computer wirelessly.
- For HP Envy 4523 printer setup on a wireless network connection, gather the network name (Service Set Identifier) and password (WEP key or WPA security passphrase).
- Ascertain that you connect the printer and computer to the same wireless network connection.
- Ensure that the computer and router are powered on and that the system is linked to the same wireless network to which you need to link the printer.
- Power up the HP Envy 4523 printer and position it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup process.
- Unplug any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer. Link the printer to your network with the Wireless Setup Wizard so that during the installation process, the HP installer can easily recognize the printer.
- Power up the printer in case it is not already powered on. From the control panel of your printer, click on the Wireless icon.
- The Wireless screen gets displayed. Choose the Settings icon.
- Tap Wireless Setup Wizard and then use the guides on the control panel to link the printer to your wireless network.
- Go to our website, tap on the Software Download option to get the updated driver and software for your printer.
- Install it according to the instructions displayed on the screen. During the HP Envy 4523 printer setup and installation process, choose wireless as the connection type.
- Try to print a sample document using your HP Envy 4523 printer to check its performance.