Get Quick and Simple HP Officejet 3831 Setup Guidance
HP Officejet 3831 setup color inkjet printer: scan, fax, copy, wireless printing, AirPrint, and touchscreen. It is enabled with Instant Ink so that at no occasion there is a question of running out of ink. Print from wherever using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, effortlessly print from your iPhone or iPad through AirPrint, print even devoid of a network using Wireless Direct printing.
It allows you to Print laser-quality booklets and lab-quality photos from your smartphone or tablet. Reasonable home printing with HP Instant Ink: well-organized by your printer and brought to your door before you run out (elective payment necessary).
HP Officejet 3831 Wireless Setup
Link the printer to the network and install the software on the computer in order to print or scan. The below guidelines will guide you through the process of setting up the printer on the wireless network. Collect the network name and password before installing the HP officejet 3831 setup printer on your wireless network and ensure that the router, printer, and computer are switched on.
- Collect the required wireless network name and password.
- Make sure the computer is connected to the wireless network. The Wireless – capable printer must be kept close to the computer during the installation process
- Ensure that the three components- router, printer, and computer are switched on and the computer and printer must be connected to the same wireless network.
- Detach any USB cable that is linked to the printer. Follow the below steps to change to a wireless network from a USB Connection.
- Search for the HP folder in the list of installed programs and click the folder for your HP Officejet 3831 printer setup and click the name of your printer.
- Tap on Utilities, and then Printer Setup & Software Selection.
- Tap on Convert a USB connected printer to wireless or Connect a new printer
- Switch on your HP Officejet 3831 printer. Click on the wireless icon on the control panel of the printer.
- Click the Settings icon. Click on the HP Officejet 3831 wireless setup wizard and follow the instructions on the control panel to connect the HP Officejet 3831 setup printer to your wireless network.