Get the Simple and Prompt HP Officejet 4632 Setup Printer Guide
The changing face of personal computing endures being reflected in new printer models. HP Officejet 4632 Setup Printer is the first all-in-one we’ve seen billed precisely as a smartphone and tablet printer. That’s not to say it can’t print from a PC or laptop, too, but it’s adaptable enough to be able to print from most mobile devices.
First Time HP Officejet 4632 Printer Setup
Unbox HP Officejet 4632 Printer
- Eliminate the HP Officejet 4632 setup printer, tape and packing materials from the box.
- Lift the scanner lid, and then eliminate the packing tape.
- Shut the scanner lid.
- Softly grip the handles, lift the ink cartridge access door to remove all tape and packing material from inside the printer.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Tug the paper tray door, pull it near you to extend the paper tray, and then eliminate the packing tape.
- Shove the paper tray forward till it locks into place.
Link the power cord and set your preferences
- Link the power cord, and then plug it into a wall socket.
- Switch on the HP Officejet 4632 Printer Setup printer.
- On the printer’s control panel, select the down arrow to choose the language & country, and then press OK.
Mount paper into the input tray
- Glide the paper width guides to their farthest position.
- Load paper into the paper tray & shove the stack into the tray till it stops on HP Officejet 4632 setup printer. Shove the input tray forward till it locks into place.
Mount the ink cartridges
- Grip the handles on both sides of the ink cartridge access door and eliminate one of the ink cartridges from its package.
- Eliminate the plastic tape from the ink cartridge and raise the lid of the ink cartridge slot.
- Grip the ink cartridge by its edges with the nozzles near the printer, then push the ink cartridge forward.
- Shut the lid on the ink cartridge slot.
- Recap the previous steps to mount the other ink cartridge.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door on HP Officejet 4632 Setup Printer.