Get the Clear and Prompt HP Officejet 7617 Setup Solutions
When you purchase the printer for the first time you need to follow certain procedures and guides to unpack and configure your HP Officejet 7617 setup printer. Get your printer ready to print your documents or images.
How to Setup HP Officejet 7617 Printer
- Take off your HP Officejet 7617 setup printer from the corresponding box, and then remove all tape and packing material from outside the printer.
- Take away the packing material from the scanner glass and the ink cartridge access lid.
- Ensure to detach all hardware and materials from the box before you dispose or recycle the box and packing material.
- Plug the power cord into the printer and set the preferences according to your convenience and follow How to Setup HP Officejet 7617.
- Open the input tray, insert the paper into the tray and then close the input tray.
- In case the tray is not locked into correct place, paper jams can occur and install the ink cartridge into its respective slot.
- Place the tri-color cartridge into the left slot and place the black cartridge into the right slot.
- Printer calibrates and aligns the cartridge, once the alignment gets over, the printer prints an alignment page.
- In case the alignment page doesn’t print, then go to Setup → Printer maintenance → Align Printer. The HP Officejet 7617 printer setup prints an alignment page.
- Select Ok, and discard or recycle the alignment page.
- Download the desired updated software for your printer from our website and then install the printing software as per the guidance.
- Ensure that you do not connect the printer to a system until it is instructed.
After completing the above procedures, you can print your required document or images from your HP Officejet 7617 setup printer.