Get Information for How to Setup HP Officejet 4650 Printer and Install
Welcome high-end productivity with this printer. Automatic document feeder, inbuilt fax option, network printing, mobile printing, this agile printer has it all. It comes in a compact design and has been designed to fit even in the modest workplaces. You can also choose to not hear your 4650 printer by enabling the Quiet mode. Use the mobile printing option that is provided with this HP 4650 Printer to easily print from a mobile device of your choice. You can also connect your HP Officejet 4650 Setup printer to the mobile device directly and start enjoying mobile printing without connecting to a network by following How to setup HP Officejet 4650.
How to Setup HP Officejet 4650 Printer for the First Time
- Unpack your Officejet 4650 printer. Remove all the protective tapes supplied with it and follow How to setup HP Officejet 4650 for the first time.
- Lift up the cartridge access door on your printer and remove the packing material inside.
- Close the cartridge access door and open the input tray. Remove packing material form it.
- Plug in the power cable of the Officejet 4650 printer and switch it on.
- Update the settings for the region/ country and the date. Save your changes.
- Pull open the input tray and the paper tray. Drag out the paper width guides.
- Place fresh sheets in the tray with the print side facing downwards.
- Align the paper width guides along the sides of the sheets and replace the input tray.
- Open the cartridge access door and get ready to install the cartridges on your HP 4650 Printer.
- Without touching the electrical contacts on the cartridge, take off the protective tape on it.
- Open the ink cartridge access lid. Slide in the new cartridge into its respective slot.
- With the cartridge nozzles facing the HP Officejet 4650 Setup printer, press it into place. Shut the cartridge access lid.
- Install the other cartridges as well.
- The HP 4650 Printer will print an alignment page by following How to setup HP Officejet 4650 setup process.