HP AMP 130 Printer Setup Guide
The printer supports the HP Smart app. The app lets you quickly access and print photos on your smartphone from social media, the cloud and camera roll. It lets you monitor and order hp ink directly from the app. The Bluetooth functionality lets you play music from your favorite music apps from your mobile. It uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology. It has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages and a recommended monthly page volume of 50 to 200 pages. HP AMP 130 Printer Setup offers wireless capability and provides one Hi-speed 2.0 for connectivity.
Download the Updated AMP 130 Driver and Manual Here
Install printer HP AMP 130
- Unbox the HP AMP and remove the plastic wrap around it. Connect the HP AMP Printer to a power source using the power cord.
- Draw open the ink cartridge access door. The carriage shifts to the middle of the printer. Once the carriage is idle and quiet, proceed further.
- Unpack the new cartridge. Make sure to hold the ink cartridge by the plastic region.
- Peel off the plastic tape from the ink cartridge. Insert the ink cartridge with its contact facing towards the printer.Gently push the ink cartridge until it locks into position.
- Repeat this procedure for the other ink cartridge. Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- After the HP AMP printer setup process is over, place plain paper into the input tray. Lift the input tray and the input tray extender.
- Repeat this procedure for the other ink cartridge. Shut the Ink cartridge access door.
- Push the input tray shield back and hold it, push the paper width guide towards the extreme left, and then let go of the input tray shield.
- Place up to 60 sheets of clean blank paper into the input tray, and then insert the stack of paper down until it stops.
- Force the input tray shield back and hold it, glide the paper width guide to the right until it stops at the edge of the paper, and then let go of the input tray shield.
- Draw out the output tray and the output tray extender, and then lift the paper catch. Download and install the full feature HP AMP 130 printer Driver and software to complete the setup.
HP AMP Driver Installation
Installing the full feature HP AMP Printer driver and software is an important step in setting up your printer. Once you install the driver and software package, it will let you access the full functionality of the HP AMP printer. Follow the instructions given below to download and install the printer driver and software for your HP AMP Printer Setup.
Download AMP 130 Printer Driver for Windows
- You can download the full feature printer driver and software from us. If your printer has scan functionality, make sure to install the Driver and software package that contains HP Scan or Easy Scan. This lets you access the full functionality of your HP printer.
- For Windows, the file will be in .exe format. Prior to starting the download, you will be required to choose Run, Open or Save the file.
- Choosing Run or Open will launch the file instantly after it downloads. Choosing Save will let you access the file at a later point of time. Choose Save.
- You will be able to view the estimated time for the download to complete in the Downloads bar of the browser. Once the download finishes, run the installer from the Downloads bar of the browser or the Downloads folder of the computer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the installation. If prompted, connect your HP AMP 130 Inkjet printer to the computer.
Download HP 130 Driver for Mac
- You can download the full feature HP AMP Driver and software from us. If your printer possesses a scanner, make sure to install the printer driver and software package that includes HP Scan or HP Easy. This lets you get the most out of your printer’s capability.
- For Mac users, your file will be in .dmg format. You might be required to choose Run, Open or Save the file.
- Selecting Run or Open will launch the file once the download is complete. Selecting save will store the file in your computer and will let you retrieve it later.
- Select Save. Run the installer. Follow the on-screen prompts finish the HP AMP printer setup.
- In case you are required to add the printer to the printer queue, select the printer, choose the Use or Print Using menu, select HP in the pop-up menu, and then select Add.
- Go back to the HP installer to finish the installation. Attempt to print, scan or fax, based on your HP AMP Printer capability.
Refilling Ink Cartridges for AMP 130 Printer
Follow the instructions to refill the HP AMP ink cartridges.
- Power up the printer. Draw open the ink cartridge access door. The carriage shifts to the middle of the HP AMP printer setup. Once the printer is quiet and inactive, proceed further.
- Press down without force on the ink cartridge to free it, and then remove the ink cartridge from its slot.
- Obtain the refill ink, a syringe and a piece of paper or cloth. Utilize the syringe to refill the cartridge.
- Do not fill the cartridge beyond its capacity, this might cause the ink to overflow.
- It takes about two hours for the ink to get set in the HP AMP Printer cartridge. After which, you can reinsert the ink cartridge.
- Grab the ink cartridge by its sides with the contacts facing the Printer, install the ink cartridge into its appropriate slot, and then tenderly push the ink cartridge until it snaps into position.
- Repeat this method for the other HP AMP 130 ink cartridges. Close the ink cartridge access door.