Complete Setup of HP Deskjet 2130 Printer
This Complete Setup of HP Deskjet 2130 Printer works on ColorLok technology with 241.3 x 424 x 309 mm or 9.5 x 16.69 x 11.9 in (H x W x D), weighs about 3.52 kg. Recommended monthly volume is estimated at 50- 200 pages with duty cycle of 1000 pages. Get print outputs for B/ W in 15 seconds. The ink cartridge is configured with 1 pigment black cartridge, 1 color cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow). It comes under white color category. It is compatible with Windows XP SP3, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OS X10.8, 10.9. Envelopes, photo paper, plain paper are the supported Media types. Optical resolution for HP DJ2130 Printer scanning is 1200 x 1200 dpi. Maximum speed is about 16ppm, 7.5 ppm, 20 ppm, 3 ppm, 5 ppm, 5.5 ppm.
- The first thing you have to do is to take the new printer out from its shipment box.
- Free your printer from all the tapes and packaging materials.
- Check for the presence of plastic tapes on the control panel display, and inside your printer.
- The second thing you should do is to take out the duplexer from the box, remove all the packaging tapes and bubble wrap.
- To install this on your HP DJ2130 Printer, the printer should be turned in a way that its rear position faces you.
- It should be installed with utmost care.
- Once the Complete Setup of HP Deskjet 2130 Printer installation gets over, keep the printer with the front facing you.
- After installing the cartridge, you should power up your printer.
- Powering up the printer can be done by linking your printer to the power supply by means of the power cord.
- Plug- in one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to the electrical wall outlet.
- Switch on your setup 2130 printer and setup all the required fields on the printer control panel.
- Next, you have to feed the paper to the paper tray. Be careful while feeding in the paper.
- Improper paper feed might result in a paper jam issue.
- Check the prompts to stack the paper on the tray.
- Ink cartridges are mandatory in order to print a document. So, it should be installed on your printer using the prompts provided.
- No gadgets operate without a software. The same thing goes for the printer. To perform the function, you have to install the printer software on your printer.
- Take a help of the Complete Setup of HP Deskjet 2130 Printer prompts to install the software on your printer successfully.