Quick and Simple HP Officejet 2620 Copy Setup
HP Officejet 2620 Copy Setup is one of the attractive features which let you take a number of copies of the documents or photos which you want. Mount the documents or photos whose copies is to be taken on the scanner glass and go with the selection that relates to copy feature.
How to Copy On HP Officejet 2620
- Switch on the printer.
- Mount the original document or photo on the scanner glass or ADF.
- Click on copy icon from the control panel of the printer by following How to Copy On HP Officejet 2620.
- Scroll to the desired number of copies, or tap the keypad icon, and then input a number.
- Click on the Settings icon, and then stipulate desired advanced copy settings:
- Tray and Paper: Ensure that the input tray is loaded with paper.
- Resize: Ensure the size of the image fit to the page and custom it by increasing or decreasing the image. The brightness of the image can be adjusted by just one click on touch OK.
- To return to the copy screen click on OK.
- To start the copy job using HP Officejet 2620 Copy setup click on Start black or start color.