How to Copy on HP Officejet 6812 Guidance
Copy is one of the attractive features which let you take a number of copies of the documents or photos which you want. Mount the documents or photos whose copies is to be taken on the scanner glass and go with the selection that relates to copy feature by following How to Copy on HP Officejet 6812.
HP Officejet 6812 Copy Setup
- Switch on the printer.
- Mount the original document or photo on the scanner glass or ADF.
- Click on copy icon from the control panel of the printer.
- Scroll to the desired number of copies, or tap the
keypad icon, and then input a number.
- Click on the Settings icon, and then stipulate desired advanced copy settings:
- Tray and Paper: Ensure that the input tray is loaded with paper for HP Officejet 6812 copy setup.
- Resize: Ensure the size of the image fit to the page and custom it by increasing or decreasing the image. The brightness of the image can be adjusted by just one click on touch OK.
- To return to the copy screen click on OK.
- To start the copy job click on Start black or start color by following How to Copy on HP Officejet 6812.