HP Envy Printer Setup and Troubleshooting
HP Envy Printers is with Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax. Works with Windows and Mac operating system. The HP Envy Printers is designed for home users who want the printer to print everything from a document, email, and web page with best quality. Save your space with a sleek and compact design. Print your document from any place using the mobile printing feature with HP Envy Printer Setup and Installation Help.
How to setup HP Envy Printer
- Take out the HP Envy printer from the box. Unwrap all the tapes and packing materials from the Envy printer.
- Connect the HP Envy setup printer to a power source, power up your printer and then set your preferences.
- Open the input tray door and then place paper inside the input tray.
- Install the ink cartridges that shipped in the box with your printer.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door and position the cartridges into the slot.
- Insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and color ink into the left slot.
- Once you are done, ensure that you lock the cartridge access door properly.
- Get directed to our website and download the latest printer driver and software.
- After downloading, install it based on the on-screen instructions with HP Printer Installation Help.
- Attempt to print a test document to check your printer performance. If it prints the document in the expected quality, you are done.
- Or else, reiterate the procedure and again try to print a sample document.
HP Envy Printer Driver and Software Download Quick Steps
- HP Printer Installation Help prior to printing a document, you need to install either a basic driver or full feature printer driver and software.
- Without the driver and software, you cannot use your printer to print the document.
- To avail full functionality printer, it is advisable to use the recent driver and software for your HP Envy printer.
- Navigate to our website, download the updated driver and software for your printer.
- Before downloading the driver, check the printer compatibility and download it based on the printer specification.
- After downloading the HP Envy printer driver, you need to install on your computer in which you saved your documents to print.
- If you are a Windows user, the downloaded file type will be in the .exe format.
- If you use a Mac operating system, you need to use the .dmg file type.
- Install the driver based on the instructions displayed on the screen.
- During the installation process, you will be asked to choose the connection type.
- Check your printer specification, based on the compatibility, choose your preferred connection type (Wired or Wireless network).
- After completing all the process, try to print a sample document using your printer, to check its performance from HP Envy Printer Setup and Installation Help.
HP Envy Printer Common Troubleshooting Techniques
- When your printer’s control panel displays an error message first, try the common troubleshooting tips which are given below.
- Restart your printer and computer which you’re using to print your documents.
- Make sure that the printer and computer are connected properly.
- Check the network connection. If it is a Wired connection, check whether that the cables are plugged properly.
- If you use a Wireless connection, ensure that your printer and the computer are connected to the same Wireless network connection.
- Load plain white paper in the input tray of your printer.
- Ensure that the paper you use for printing is compatible with your HP Envy printer setup paper type and size.