HP Envy 4504 Setup And Driver Install Guidance
How to Setup HP Envy 4504 Printer
Once you buy a new printer, you need to unpack it. Take off the printer from the shipment box and then peel off all the tapes and packing materials from it. Use the tips which are given below to make your HP Envy 4504 printer ready to print.
Step 1: Unlade the printer from the shipment box. Take off all the tapes and packing materials from it for HP Envy 4504 Setup.
Step 2: Ensure that you place the printer on a flat surface. Use an authenticated ink cartridge for printing.
Step 3: Use a USB cable which came with your HP Envy 4504 printer to connect the printer and computer.
Step 4: Unpack a new cartridge. Remove all the tapes and packing material from the printer.
Step 5: Place black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and then insert color ink cartridge into the left slot.
Step 6: Load enough paper in the input tray of your printer. Use the compatible paper type and size for the printer.
Step 7: Get directed to our website, download the latest driver and software for your printer.
Step 8: Install it by following the guides displayed on the screen. During the installation process, select the connection type.
Step 9: Try to print a sample document using your HP Envy 4504 printer to check its performance.
Driver and Manual Download
How do you use your printer without the driver and software? You need to install at least the basic driver for your HP Envy 4504 printer to function. If you want a printer with full functionality, you need to install the latest printer driver and software on your computer in which you have saved your files for printing.
Step 1: It is advisable to use the updated driver and software for your printer.
Step 2: Make use of the installation CD which came along with your printer to install the driver for your HP Envy 4504 Setup.
Step 3: Ensure that the CD you use is free from dust. Open the computer disc drive, place the CD into the driver and close.
Step 4: Run and execute the file. Agree to the Terms and Conditions and then click on the Continue option.
Step 5: In case the CD doesn’t work, you have alternative method to download and install the driver.
Step 6: Get directed to our website, click on the Software Download option.
Step 7: Windows user download the .exe file type whereas Mac user download the .dmg file type.
Step 8: Install it based on the instructions displayed on the screen. If you need any tips to install the printer driver, refer our manual.
Step 9: Go to our website, click on the Manual Download option. Once you are done, refer our manual to install the driver successfully.
Step 10: Try to print a sample document using your printer to check its performance.
Step 11: If you find any issue, go through our HP Envy 4504 setup user manual to resolve the issue.
HP Envy 4504 Ink Cartridge Replacement
You cannot use your printer to print your documents without the ink cartridge. Estimate the ink level of your printer regularly. If you find that your printer’s ink cartridge is faulty or empty, you need to replace it with a new cartridge. Make use of the steps which are given below to replace your ink cartridge properly.
HP Envy 4504 printer – Cannot scan a document
If you detect a scan issue, when you are trying to scan your document or photo, you need to rectify it. Use the guides which are given below to make your HP Envy 4504 printer ready to scan the desired document.
- Tap the power button to switch on your printer. Un-link the power cord from the posterior side of the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet. Halt for at least 15 seconds and then link the power cord into the wall outlet.
- Re-link the power cord to the rear of the printer. In case the printer does not switch on by itself, tap thli power button to power it on.
- Try to scan your document. If you still find an issue, move to the next step.
- Verify the network connection of your HP Envy 4504 setup printer. If you use a Wired network connection, ensure that the cables arli plugged properly into the printer and computer.
- If you are wireless network user, use the network name and password to connect the printer and computer.
- Place the printer and computer at a closer distance to maintain the wireless signal strength.
- Try to scan your document. In case the problem still persists, continue to the next step.
- Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to fix and resolve your scanning issue easily.
How to Fix Not Printing Issue
When you try to print your document but the printer doesn’t print, you need to resolve the issue. Use the guides which are given below to rectify the printing problem.
- Ensure that you connect the printer and computer to a Wired or Wireless network connection.
- For Wired: Plug the cables properly into the printer’s port and computer.
- For wireless: Obtain the wireless network name and password to connect the printer and computer.
- During the setup process, place the printer and computer at a closer distance to maintain the wireless signal strength.
- Use the compatible paper type and size for the printer to print your documents.
- Use a genuine ink cartridge for printing your documents and photos.
- Make sure that you place your printer on a flat surface to avoid the paper jam issue.
- Verify your printer’s print setting if required change the settings, prior to printing.
- Check your ink cartridge level of your HP Envy 4504 Setup printer, if it is empty replace it with a new cartridge.
- Attempt to print a sample document using your printer to check its performance.