Exclusive Guide for HP Envy 4520 Setup And Install
First Time HP Envy 4520 Printer Setup
- Unbox the printer from box.
- Peel off all tape and packing materials from HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Connect the printer to a power source.
- Switch on the printer and set your preferences in the control panel.
- Draw out the input tray and Load a stack of A4 sheets.
- Move the stack into the tray until it halts.
- Take Out the HP Setup 4520 ink cartridge.
- Lift the ink cartridge access door until it locks into position.
- Peel off the plastic tape from the ink cartridge and insert it into its slot.
- After installing HP Envy 4520 Setup the ink cartridges, your printer will print automatically an alignment page.
- Place the page in the scanner and press the OK button in the control panel.
- Install the HP Envy 4520 printer software to complete the installation.
Download Free Envy 4520 Printer Driver and Manual
Avail the latest version of the printer driver and manual from HP Envy 4520 us within seconds.
Click the link to download HP Envy 4520 Driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
How to Setup and Install HP Envy4520 Printer?
- Make sure the HP Envy 4520 printer is powered on.
- Remove the USB cable from the printer, if it is connected with a computer or any other device.
- Go to our website and enter the HP Printer name HP Envy 4520 Setup and model in the product field.
- Go along with the prompts on the windows screen to get into the downloads page.
- Click Download under the printer driver or software. Open the downloaded folder and then install it on your Windows computer.
A Overview of HP Envy 4520 Printer Setup Install
- Go to HP Envy 4520 Setup.
- Downlod Driver Software for HP Envy 4520 Printer.
- Enter your printer model and click Begin for your HP Envy 4520 Driver Download.
- Click Download, then Open, Save or Run on the window that displays, to download the driver.
- Double click on the driver file downloaded to your computer to start the installation process.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the HP Envy 4520 printer connection setup and the driver installation.
- Now come back to HP Envy 4520 Page to finish the HP Envy 4520 printer registration and activation.
How to Setup ePrint for HP 4520?
To setup HP ePrint make sure that your printer and device from which you wish to print are connected to the internet. Turn on the Web Services from the printer control panel or the Embedded Web Server. Once you turn on the Web Services, HP Envy 4520 will print the Make the most of your printer or Important HP Envy 4520 setup instructions sheet. The page will contain the printer’s email address. Use it in the to field to send print jobs to your hp printer.
How to Setup AirPrint for HP 4520?
To use AirPrint you will need an Apple iOS 4.2 device or later installed on the Apple iOS device. Your HP printer must also supports AirPrint. Your printer and the Apple iOS device should be on the same local network or your printer must offer Wi-Fi Direct or HP Envy 4520 wireless setup. If a ‘No AirPrint Printers found’ message appears, try connecting your HP Envy 4520 printer via a wireless connection using a wireless network or through Wi-Fi Direct.
Updating Firmware On HP Envy 4520 Setup Printer
Firmware is a low-level software that communicates with high-level software. It is a HP Envy 4520 software that is designed specifically for a particular piece of hardware. Installing the most recent and updated version of your printer’s firmware ensure smooth functioning of your device.
Cloud-based printing services that include ePrint, printer apps, firmware upgrades and printing directly from the control panel. HP Envy 4520 setup printers can use a different Internet connection to identify and install upgrades.
- Go to the printer upgrades features. Menu names and icons differ by the printer.
- Printers with an ePrint button or icon: Press the HP ePrint icon, click Settings if required and then click Printer Update or Check Printer Updates.
- Printers with text-based menus: Click the Service or Settings menu, choose Preferences, Printer Maintenance or Tools if required and then click Web Services and printer Updates.
- If you are instructed to sign up or accept the terms of service, follow the instructions to activate Web Services and configure automatic upgrades. This guidance sets up the printer’s Internet connection so it can receive upgrades.
- In case the printer does not automatically start the upgrades, click Check for upgrades or a similar menu to initiate the upgrades.
Figure: Upgrade directly from the printer
- You can update the firmware directly from the printer. Navigate to the printer update feature. For printers with an ePrint button or icon, tap the HP ePrint icon or button, tap Settings or HP Envy 4520 setup if required, then tap Product update or check Product updates.
- If you are using a printer with a text based menu, choose the Setup, Service or Settings menu, choose Preferences, Printer Maintenance or Tools if required, then choose Web Services, Printer Update or Envy update.
- If you are required to sign up or accepts terms of service, follow any on-screen instructions to activate Web Services and configure automatic updates. This process sets up the printer’s internet connection so it can get updates. If the HP Envy 4520 wireless printer does not start the update process by itself, choose the Updates or a similar menu to begin the update.
- You can download the firmware from HP’s website. Enter your printer model, if a firmware is listed, choose Download for your OS. If not, there is no update currently available for your HP Envy 4520 Setup printer.
- Choose Use HP Envy 4520 download and Install Assistant (Recommended), choose Next and then choose HP Envy 4520 install Now. In the HP Printer Update Window that appears, if the printer serial number appears, choose the check box next to it and choose update.
- If the serial number appears but the status is ‘not applicable’ or grayed out, choose cancel. In case the serial number is not shown and your printer uses a network connection, attach a HP Envy 4520 usb cable cable. After 20 seconds, choose refresh. Once the serial number is shown, choose the check box by its side and then choose update with hp printer.
- When the update completes choose OK. If you are connected via USB cable to update your printer remove the printer from your Devices and Printers and detach your USB cable.
- For Mac, open the HP Firmware Update. Choose HP Envy 4520 and choose continue. If the Device is ready to be reflashed appears, choose Continue to update the firmware. Choose Done after the update finishes. If there is no update available for your printer, Choose Cancel.
How to do HP 4520 Printer USB Setup?
- If you have connected to the printer before you HP Envy 4520 driver install and software. Remove the printer from the Devices and Printer list in Windows. Right-click the icon(s) for HP Envy 4520 and then choose remove device.
- Download the full feature printer driver for your HP Envy 4520 from us. Once the HP Envy 4520 download is complete, run the file. When required by the installer to select HP Envy 4520 printer connection type, choose USB to continue with and finish the HP Envy 4520 setup.
- How to connect computer to HP Envy printer via a USB cable before installing the printer software. HP Envy 4520 driver install for your HP Envy 4520 Setup printer model from us. If you are required to choose a connection type, choose HP Envy 4520 usb cable. During installation, confirm that HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is selected. This ensures that all HP Envy 4520 scan software features are available for use.
- If you are required to add the printer to the printer queue, choose HP Envy 4520, select the Use or Print Using menu, choose HP Envy 4520 in the pop-up menu and choose Add. Go back to the HP installer to finish the installation.
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network (Windows)?
- Click on the HP software icon and open it.
- From the options listed on the menu, click on Tools.
- Select Device and Software.
- Also, tap on Convert a USB connected printer to wireless.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to change the connection.
How to do 4520 Wireless Printer Setup?
- Ensure the wireless icon is switched on before you starting print job.
- Check whether your HP Envy 4520 printer is connected with wireless network connection.
- Open WiFi settings and check your HP Envy 4520 Setup printer is connected with same wireless network connection.
- Goto to App store and choose compatible printing app.
- Next click on App share button and search Print icon.
- Move to Home Screen, Open the document, then click Share Icon.
- OR Click Main menu and Click Print Button.
- Select File to Print and click Print option.
- In Printer Options, Select your HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Goto Print Settings, Enter copies number and click Print.
- Print Job done successfully.
HP Envy 4520 WPS Setup
- Press the Wireless Button on control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install HP Envy 4520 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the HP Envy 4520 setup wireless setup.
How to Setup Wi-Fi Direct Printing on HP 4520 Printer?
- Turn on Wi-Fi Direct. For printers with a control panel, tap the Wi-Fi Direct icon to show the Wi-Fi direct name and password. If the option shows, Choose Automatic to print without a password or choose Manual to approve the print job from the HP Envy 4520 Setup printer or to require a password.
- To print from a Android device, make sure that the mobile device has the recent version of HP Print Service Plugin (recommended) or Mopria Print Service installed. After enabling Wi-fi on your mobile, tap print from the document you want to print. Approve the Direct-XX-HP (your printer model name) that appears as your printer on the print plugin screen. If a different printer name appears then tap the name to show a list of available printer and then choose Direct-xx-HP [your printer model name].Tap Print.
- To print from your computer, choose the wireless icon and then choose Direct-xx-HP [your printer model name[ from the networks available. If required, provide the Wi-Fi Direct password. Open the file and choose File -> Print. Choose your printer model and select Print. After the print job is complete reconnect the computer to your usual HP Envy 4520 wireless setup network for how to connect computer to HP Envy printer.
- For Windows 10 laptop/computer. Open Devices and Printers, choose Add a Device. Choose Direct-XX-HP [your printer model name] from the list of HP Envy 4520 wireless printer and then choose Next. Enter the PIN code when required in the Add device wizard on the computer and then choose Next to complete the HP Envy 4520 setup.
How to Print a Document in HP Envy 4520?
Printing a Document for HP 4520 on Windows
- Prior to printing, edit the document to alter text, font and size, select layout option to alter any visual settings. To access these settings, from the HP Envy 4520 software you created the document, choose File or the menu icon, then choose Print to access General Print Settings.
- To configure more layout, quality and advanced print settings, choose HP Envy 4520 Setup Printer Properties, Properties or Preferences. The Document Properties or Printing Preferences window appears.
Printing a Document for HP 4520 on Mac
- Prior to printing, edit the document to alter text, font and size, choose layout options and to alter any visual settings. To change these settings, in the software you created the document, choose File and then select Print.
- The Printer settings window opens. Choose HP Envy 4520 from the printer menu. From the presets menu, choose an option that matches your print job or paper variety. Select the unnamed menu in the middle of window to choose different setting types, then alter any of the available printer settings. Choose Print.
How to scan a document in HP Envy 4520 Setup Printer?
Scanning allows you to store a physical document in the form of a digital file. You can only scan compatible media that meets your scanners’ specification. Follow the instructions below to scan a document using HP Envy 4520 Setup Software and to Scan to email.
How to Scan with HP Envy 4520 Scan Software?
- Download and HP Envy 4520 driver install for your printer. If your printer does not have a scan button or a touch screen you can use HP Envy 4520 scan software. Place the document to be scanned in the scanner glass and follow the instructions appropriate for your Operating System.
- In Windows, search windows for ‘HP’, choose HP Envy 4520 in the results window to access HP Envy 4520 wireless printer Assistant and then choose Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan. Select a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you want and then alter any of the available settings of the right pane. Choose OK or the save icon in the shortcut to store the configuration. Repeat this process for each scan shortcut, based on your requirements for each scan job type.
- For Mac, Search mac for scan and then choose HP Easy Scan in the list of results to open the HP Envy 4520 software. Choose HP Envy 4520 from the scanner drop down menu. Choose a scan job type from the presets menu and then choose Scan. Choose the thumbnail of the scanned item in the left pane and then choose Edit to edit the scan. Choose Send in the bottom right corner of the window and then choose Folder. In the window that appears, approve the file name and the file location. Choose save.
How to Scan to Email using 4520 Printer?
To scan a document to email, you will need a local email client or web-based email account configure through your local email client. For printers with touch screen or LCD control panels, navigate to the the Scan menu on the HP Envy 4520 Setup printer, choose your computer name and then choose Email as PDF or Email as JPEG. A new e-mail message open by itself on the computer.