All in One Guide for HP Envy 5663 Setup
Unboxing Steps for HP Envy 5663 Printer
Setting up the HP Envy 5663 Setup printer and connecting it to a computer could be a strenuous job if you don’t have proper guidance. The printer and the printer parts should be handled with care and caution. Follow the steps given below to set up the printer.
- Unpack the printer box. Remove the contents of the box. Tear off all the packing materials and packing tapes on the printer and from the printer’s interior.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and switch it on. Set the preferences such as the language, region, date and time. Load a stack of plain paper in the printer.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to settle. Take the new HP Envy 5663 printer ink cartridge out and remove the packing tapes on it. Install the ink cartridges into the slot. Close the access door and align the cartridges.
HP Envy 5663 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Avail the latest version of the printer driver and manual from HP Envy 5663 Setup us within seconds.
Click the link to download HP Envy 5663 Driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
How to Setup HP Envy 5663 WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password for Windows & Mac OS?
Setting Up HP 5663 WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password for Windows
Every wireless network has a security password called WEP, WPA or WPA2 password. You need to know this password in order to access or connect your device to the wireless network. Follow the steps given below to search the Wireless Password in Windows & Mac and instruction handled by HP Envy 5663 Setup driver.
Step 1 : Check For The WEP Password On The Router
You can check for the Wireless Password on your wireless router. Flip the router or turn it upside down. The router will have a sticker containing the printer WEP Password of the network.
Step 2 : Check For The WEP Password From The ISP Paperwork
The WPA password can be found in the paperwork of the Internet Service Provider. You can also contact the Internet Service Provider to know the details about your network and functions are operated by HP Envy 5663 driver.
Step 3 : Check For The WEP Password From Your Windows Computer
- Switch on your computer and wait for it to complete the boot process. Open Windows and search for View Network Connections. Click on the results to open the View Network Connections Window.
- Right-click on the name of your network and tap on the Status option. Click Wireless Properties and navigate to the Security tab. Choose the HP Envy 5663 Setup Show Characters option to reveal the WEP Password and instruction handled by HP 5663 driver.
Setting Up HP 5663 WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password for Mac
Step 1 : Check For The WEP Password From Your Windows Computer
- Switch on your Mac and wait until it settles down. Continue once the device completes booting. Click on the Go button on the Finder menu and tap on the Utilities option.
- Scroll down and click on the Keychain Access icon in printer printer to launch the application. Search for the option Local items in the Keychains List and click on it to open the menu.
- In the menu, you will find the Category tab. Look for the Passwords option under the tab. Select the name of your network and click Show Password to reveal the WPA Password.
Step 2 : Check For The WEP Password From The ISP Paperwork
Contact the Internet Service Provider to know the details and password of your wireless network.
Step 3 : Check For The WEP Password On The Router
The router will have a label containing the WPA Password. Flip the router to check it.
What are the HP Envy 5663 Setup Wi-Fi Direct Feature?
The advancement in printing technology has eliminated the need to use a wire or cable to connect your HP Envy 5663 printer and your computer. You don’t even need to connect your to a wireless network. Follow the steps given below to print using Wi-Fi direct and functions are operated by HP Envy 5663 driver.
How to Print From An Android Device Using the Enby 5663 Wi-Fi Direct Feature?
- If you wish to print from an Android device or a mobile phone using the Wi-Fi Direct option, install the recommended plugin or app on your Android system or mobile phone.
- Switch on your HP Envy 5663 wireless all in one printer and wait for it to complete the warm-up process. Once the HP Envy 5663 printer is idle and silent, tap on the small Wireless Direct icon on the printer’s control panel.
- If you wish to continue without a password, tap on the Automatic option. If you want to set a password, select the Manual option. Switch on your printer Android device and turn on the Wi-Fi.
- Search for the name of your printer’s network and connect your device to it. Open the document that you wish to print and tap on the option Print. Select your HP Envy 5663 wireless all in one printer to begin printing.
How to Setup Fax from HP 5663 Printer?
Unlike any other multi-function printers, the HP Envy 5663 Setup printer has an added advantage of faxing documents and photos. If you wish to fax documents or photos using the HP Envy 5563 printer, follow the steps given below and instruction handled by HP 5663 driver.
Step 1 : Connect Your HP Envy 5663 Printer To The System
- If you wish to fax a document or a photo, you need to connect the phone cord to the printer’s rear. Connect the other end to the phone.
Step 2 : Set When The Printer Answers Call
Check the control panel of the HP Envy printer 5663 for the Answer Mode button or icon. Click on it. Set the Answer Mode to Answering Machine or TAM.
Step 3 : Test The Configuration
You need to print the configuration page to check if the connection is secure. Tap on Settings and press Service. Touch Fax Service and tap on the Run Fax Test option.
Step 4 : Sending A Fax in HP Envy 5663 Printer
Load the document that you wish to fax on the scanner glass. Select the Fax Color option and key in the recipient’s number. Tap on the Start button.
Scanning a Photo in HP Envy 5663 Printer
With the HP Envy 5663 Setup printer, you can print, fax, copy and scan documents and photos at ease. If you wish to know how to scan a document or photo using the HP Envy 5663 wireless all in one printer, follow the steps given below and functions are operated by HP Envy 5663 driver.
Step 1 : Loading The Document Or Photo In The HP Envy printer 5663
- Before beginning to scan a document or photo using the HP Envy 5663 printer, ensure that you have installed required scan software on your computer.
- Load the document or photo that you wish to scan on the scanner glass. Position it according to the engraved guides on the glass.
Step 2 : Scan Using The HP Envy 5663 Software
- Open the HP Envy 5663 Software on your computer. Select the name of your printer from the list of available devices. Select the shortcut type that matches your scan job.
- Make the necessary changes to the document. Select the destination folder and begin scanning the document or photo.
Copying Document or Images in HP Envy 5663 Printer
Copying documents and images using the HP Envy 5663 Setup printer is easier than ever. Ensure that the original is not damaged. Follow the steps given below to begin copying a document or a photo and instruction handled by HP 5663 driver.
Step 1 : Loading The Original Document Or Photo In HP Envy printer 5663
- Load the document or photo that you wish to copy on the scanner glass. Adjust it according to the engraved guides on the glass. Close the scanner lid.
- Make sure that the original you load is not too thick or damaged. Originals with pins and needles will affect the quality of the copied document or photo.
Step 2 : Copy Documents And Photos
- Tap on the Copy, Copy Photo or Copy Document option on your HP Envy 5663 wireless all in one printer’s control panel. Tap on the Settings icon and navigate to Copy Settings menu.
- Adjust or customize the settings. Press the Back button to go back to the home screen. Tap on the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color button to begin copying.
Color Or Black HP Envy 5663 Ink Not Printing Properly
If your HP Envy 5663 Setup printer is not printing color or black ink properly, it could be because of various reasons such as non-HP ink, improper settings, etc. Below-given are the steps to fix this issue.
Step 1 : Ensure The Authenticity Of The Cartridges
Make sure that you always use genuine or authentic HP Envy 5663 ink cartridges. Usage of non-HP ink cartridges will lead to print, print quality and even hardware issues. Replace the old cartridge with a new one and functions are operated by HP Envy 5663 driver.
Step 2 : Check The Estimated Level Of HP Envy 5663 Ink Cartridge
Tap on the ink drop icon on the printer’s control panel to check the estimated level of ink in your printer. If the HP Envy 5663 ink level is too low or if the cartridge exhaust, replace it.
Step 3 : Check The Connection Between Your Printer And Computer
Make sure that the connection between your HP Envy 5663 Setup printer and computer is secure. If you are using a wired connection, remove them all and reconnect it securely.
Step 4 : Restart The Devices
Switch off your printer, computer and router. Disconnect the power cord from the devices. Connect them back after a minute and try printing a document.
Step 5 : Check The HP Envy 5663 Printer Settings
Make sure that you have selected the correct HP Envy 5663 wireless all in one printer settings on your computer. Choose the correct paper tray and source. Adjust the quality settings to improve the quality.
Step 6 : Reset The HP Envy printer 5663
Disconnect the power cord from the HP Envy 5663 Setup while the printer is running. Wait a minute and connect it back. Switch on the printer and try printing and instruction handled by HP 5663 driver.