Top Class 123.hp.com/envy7134 Printer Guide
123 HP Envy Photo 7134 Printer Setup
The interesting part of purchasing a new 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer is its first-time set-up. This set-up process is coined by the term “Unboxing” in the language of printers. Gently unwrap the 123 HP Envy7134 photo printer series from its packing covers. Remove all printer accessories from the set-up box. Place them on a sturdy table. Carefully assemble each part of the printer. Approach the first-time printer set-up in a more professional way with a quick at the user manual for guidance. Finally, download the HP Envy 7134 Printer driver software to benefit with the maximum printing quality.
HP Envy 7134 Driver and Manual Download
Avail the latest version of the printer driver and manual from 123.hp.com/envy7134 us within seconds.
Click the link to download 123 HP Envy Photo 7134 Driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
How to Print in 123 HP Envy Photo 7134 Printer
In 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer print your document and photo from a Windows and Mac computer and alter any related print job settings. Make use of the procedures which are given below to print the documents and photos.
Modify the print job settings to attain best results by accessing the print window.
Step 1: Before printing your document, modify the document to alter text font and size, choose the layout options to alter other appearance settings.
Step 2: From the app you created the document in, select File or the menu option and then select Print to access general print settings.
Step 3: To view more layout, quality and advanced print settings, select 123.hp.com/envy7134 Printer Properties, Properties or Preferences.
Step 4: From the Document Properties or Printing Preferences window, alter the layout and paper settings for your print job.
Step 5: Choose the Portrait option to get vertical prints and select the Landscape option to attain horizontal prints.
Step 6: In case your printer has more than one tray, choose the tray you placed the paper into.
Step 7: Choose the paper type you are using such as a brochure, plain or other specialty types.
Step 8: Based on the HP Envy 7134 Printer compatibility, you can print your document on both the sides of the page.
Step 9: To achieve best printing results you can alter the quality and color settings. Tap Ok and then choose the Print option.
Step 10: Use the Draft mode when the HP Envy 7134 Printer ink cartridge level is low or when high-quality prints are not required.
Step 11: The Normal mode is the default quality setting suitable for most print jobs.
Step 12: To achieve better DPI than Normal, you can use the Best mode. Max DPI is the highest DPI setting available.
Step 13: The Color option uses to print documents with color text or image.
Step 14: Black and White, Black Ink Only or Monochrome 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer use the black ink cartridge only which is suitable for normal or lower quality black and white prints.
Step 15: Grayscale: The printer uses ink from all cartridges to produce a black and Grey tone which is suitable for high quality black and white prints.
123 HP Envy 7134 Wireless printer setup
Prior to printing to your 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer from a computer through a network, you need to connect the printer to the network and install software on the computer. Make use of the instructions which are given below to set up your 123 HP Envy Photo 7134 printer on a wireless network.
123 HP Envy 7134 Wireless printer Windows
Step 1: Get the wireless network name and password to link the printer and computer.
Step 2: Position the printer and computer at a closer distance to maintain the wireless signal strength.
Step 3: Power up the printer, computer, and router. Link the printer and computer to the same wireless network connection.
Step 4: Unplug the USB cable in case it is connected to the 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer. Make use of the built-in Wireless Setup Wizard to configure your printer on your wireless network.
Step 5: Tap the Setup button on the printer’s control panel. Tap the Arrow button to select the Wireless menu and then click Ok.
Step 6: Choose the Arrow button to select the Setup Wizard option and then click Ok.
Step 7: The Wireless Setup Wizard finds for networks and then displays them in a list.
Step 8: Select the Arrow button to select the network name that you have collected in the previous step and tap Ok.
Step 9: Ensure that the 123 HP Envy 7134 Printer connects to the network successfully and then move to the next step.
Step 10: Get directed to our website, click on the Software download option.
Step 11: Install it by following the guides displayed on the screen. Try to print a sample document.
123 HP Envy 7134 Wireless printer Mac
Step 1: Make use of the network name Service Set Identifier and the password WEP key or WPA security passphrase to connect the devices.
Step 2: Make sure that you have powered on the printer, router and the computer.
Step 3: Position the printer close to the computer during the installation process.
Step 4: Connect your printer to the network using the Wireless Setup Wizard.
Step 5: Download and install the updated HP Envy 7134 Printer driver and software. Select the Apple menu and choose Software Update.
Step 6: Tap Show Details, choose any available software updates and tap Install.
Step 7: Select the Apple menu and then tap the System Preferences option.
Step 8: Tap Add Printer or Scanner for a full list of printers. Under Name, choose your printer name.
Step 9: Select Add to add the printer to the list. Use your 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer to print a document to check its performance.
123 HP Envy 7134 Ink Cartridge Replacement
It is impossible to print a document without the ink cartridge. Use a genuine ink cartridge to print your documents and photos. Ensure that the cartridge you are using is dust free. Make use of the steps which are given below to replace the cartridge with a new one.
- Estimate the ink level of the cartridge regularly. If you find that the cartridge is empty or faulty, replace with a new cartridge.
- If the cartridge is low, ensure that you keep an additional cartridge to replace it as soon as possible to avoid printing delays.
- Replace the cartridge only if the prompts displays. Unlock the ink cartridge access door.
- The carriage moves to the ink cartridge access area. In case the scanner lid in unlocked, the ink cartridge access door does not open.
- Wait until the 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer is stable and noiseless before you start. Release and remove the empty or faulty ink cartridge from the slot.
- Take off a new ink cartridge from the packing material. Unwrap all the tapes and packing materials.
- Ascertain that you do not touch copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles.
- Touching these parts might result in clogs, ink failure and bad electrical connections.
- Prior to placing the cartridge inside the printer, ensure that the cartridge is dust free.
- If the cartridge is not clean, the HP Envy 7134 Printer will not recognize it while printing.
- Place the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and then position the color ink into the left side of the slot.
- Close the cartridge access door. To get best print quality, it is required to align the ink cartridges.
- Close the front access door, halt for the printer to print the alignment page.
- Raise the scanner lid and then load the alignment page face down on the scanner glass.
- Lock the scanner lid. Click Ok. The printer scans the alignment page. Try to print a test document using the 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer.
- If the document prints well, you’re done. Start to print a print job.
- If you find that the document doesn’t print well, remove the cartridge and re-insert it.