DESKJET 1515 PRINTER SETUP
The 123.hp.com dj1515 printer is an energy star certified printer. Print your document faster and easier with the help of mobile printing. This is a small and lightweight printer.
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi, USB and Apple AirPrint
- Mobile Printing
- Duplex Printing
123.HP.COM DJ1515 FEATURES
- Print, Scan and Copy
- Wireless Network connection
- Mobile Printing
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS
Unload the HP Deskjet 1515 printer from the shipment box
Acquire simple procedures to unpack and setup the corresponding printer from the box. Prep your printer ready to print the desired document.
- Take out the new printer from the shipment box and remove all the tapes from it.
- Verify whether all the plastic tapes are all removed from the printer’s control panel display, and in the printer’s inside portion.
- Once you are done with the above procedure, take off the duplexer from the box, and then unwrap all the packing materials from it.
- Mount the duplexer in the printer. Ensure that you place the duplexer in the proper position.
- Turn the 123.hp.com dj1515 printer in such a way that the printer front portion faces you after the installation process.
- Link the printer through the power cord to the electrical outlet and switch on the printer.
- Connect the one end of the power cord to the printer posterior side while the other end is to be linked with the electrical wall socket.
- Power on your printer and setup all the necessary settings on the printer’s control panel.
- Load the paper into the feeder tray. Be cautious when you load the paper into the tray.
- The improper placing of paper into the tray may lead to paper jam issue.
- Make use of the guides and place the paper into the printer tray.
- Place the ink cartridge into its slot so that the print job can be commenced.
- It is impossible to operate the printer without software installation.
- Use the instructions displayed on the screen to install the 123.hp.com dj1515 printer software.
USB Printer setup for Windows
Configure the printer for a USB cable connection to a computer which is running on a Windows operating system. Obtain the full feature from a USB connected printer and you can configure the full feature printer driver.
- Prior to setup, ratify that you delete any previously installed printer version.
- Power on the printer. Disconnect the printer’s USB cable from the computer. Do not connect the cable until it is instructed during the installation.
- Go to the Devices and Printers window, and then continue with the next step.
- Download and install the HP Easy Start, it depends on the printer model you are using.
- Enter your printer model number, download and install the corresponding 123.hp.com dj1515 printer driver. Choose the connection type as USB.
- In case the download is not successful, follow the guides to install the driver.
- Get directed to our website and go to Software and Driver Downloads option, and then verify that the operating system you were chosen is correct.
- Select the Download option, and then proceed with the instructions to use the HP Download and Install Assistant.
- Choose the printer connection type as USB and go along with the instructions to complete the 123.hp.com dj1515.
- Make your printer to print or Scan based on the functionality you want to perform.
USB printer setup for Mac device
Make use of the procedure to setup your printer for a USB connection to a Mac device. Obtain the most compatible features from a USB connected printer, after installing the full feature printer driver.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com dj1515 printer. Your printer might fail to get sufficient power supply if you are using a USB hub or a docking station.
- The USB cable must be detected from the computer. Wait before you reconnect the cable until it is directed at the time of driver installation.
- Visit our website, enter your printer model and click on the Begin option. Download and setup the HP Easy Start app.
- In case the HP Easy Start fails to download, follow the instructions provided to set up the driver.
- Get directed to our website, click Software and Driver Downloads, enter your printer model and then verify that you have chosen the suitable operating system.
- Go to HP dj1515 printer driver installation software and click Download and then open the HP Easy Start file or the HP .dmg file in the download folder.
- Ensure that you have activated the full feature Scan functionality if the printer has a scanner. Select the Add Printer option to create a new print queue. The Add window gets screened.
- Select the printer name, click on the Use or Print Using option, and then choose the Add option.
- Go back to the HP installer to end the installation process successfully.
- Make your printer Print, Scan or Copy, according to the printer functionality.