Quick and Simple HP Officejet 4654 Setup Printer Guidance
HP Officejet 4654 Setup printer is designed with an aim of satisfying the needs of micro office and home office jobs. 123 HP Officejet 4654 supports copying, scanning in addition to printing and is played as value added features.
HP Setup Officejet 4654 Printer Unboxing and Setup
- Make your HP Officejet 4654 Setup printer free from the shipment box. Eliminate all the tapes and packing materials from outside the printer.
- Shut down the ink cartridge access door. Make sure that you have eliminated all the hardware and packing materials prior to discarding the box or packing material.
- Affix the power cable, subsequently, switch on your printer. Join the power cable to the printer’s posterior side, and then the other end into an electrical power point.
- Switch on your HP Officejet 4654 printer Setup. Arrange the ink cartridge into the correct place in the printer.
- Link the printer’s cable into a power socket so that the printer can be turned on.
- Plug- in the power cable to the printer’s rear side, and then connect the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your HP Officejet 4654 printer. Locate the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Make your ink cartridge access door opened. The carriage moves to the center portion of your printer. Pause until the printer is noiseless and then proceed.
- Take away one of the new ink cartridges from its package and clear all the tapes around it. Make sure that you do not touch the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Take off the plastic tape. Hold the ink cartridge along its sides to pull out the ink cartridge out of its respective slot on HP Officejet 4654 setup printer.
- Affix the black ink cartridge into the right slot and the tri-color ink cartridge onto the left slot. Repeat this guidance to fix the other ink cartridge. Lower the ink cartridge access door.
- Mount the paper into the input tray with the print side looking down.
- Close the output tray so that you can pull out the output tray extender. Once the positioning of the paper gets completed, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
How to Configure HP Officejet 4654 Fax Setup
Step 1 : Connect the HP Officejet 4654 Setup printer for the Fax setup
Be sure that the hardware has been fully assembled before you connect the HP Officejet 4654 Setup fax service.
Step 2 : Differentiate the type of telephone system you use
According to the country or region where you are residing, you have either a parallel or serial telephone system. The orders that lie for the fax setup gets varied on the basis of whether you have a parallel or serial phone system.
Step 3 : Systemizing the HP Officejet 4654 printer Setup for fax operations
With the aid of the phone cord and any adapters that came along with the box to link the HP Officejet 4654 printer to the phone jack. If not, you may not be able to take a fax of the document successfully.
Click on the Plus sign and then trail the guides to systemize the printer for fax operation.
Parallel phone system
Step 4 : Systemize the fax volume as per the requirement
Trail the steps below to fix the volume of the HP Officejet 4654 Setup fax ringer.
- Tap on the Home button on the HP Officejet 4654 printer setup control panel to access the main menu.
- Tap on the Down arrow so that you can choose fax-> Ok.
- Tap on the Down arrow so that you can choose Settings-> Ok.
- Tap on the Down arrow so that you can choose Advanced settings-> Ok.
- Tap on the Down arrow so that you can choose Ring Settings-> Ok.
- Tap on the Down arrow so that you can choose to Fax Sound Volume-> Ok.
- Tap on the Down Arrow so that you can choose Soft, Loud or Off-> Ok.
- Rearward to the Home button to swipe to the HP Officejet 4654 Setup main display.
Step 5 : Systemize the fax header
On the HP Officejet 4654 Setup printer’s control panel pick the following options
- Tap on the Home button so that you can go to display the main menu.
- Tap on the Down arrow so that you can choose Fax->
- Tap on the Down arrow so that you can choose Setting-> Ok.
- Tap on the Down Arrow so that you can choose Fax Header-> Ok.
- Index your name or company name in the Enter name: field, and then click Ok.
- Index your fax number in the Enter number: field, and then click Ok.
- Tap on the Home button so that you can move to the main menu.
Step 6 : Systemize the printer for a Fax test
- Go to the Home screen so that you can click on the Down arrow to perform Fax->
- Tap on the down arrow so that you can move to Settings-> O
- Tap on the Advanced Settings, and then select Ok.
- Tap on Fax Reports->
- If required, press the down arrow so that you can move to Fax Test Report->
- Analyze the report and go along with the prompts.
HP Officejet 4654 Troubleshooting for Slow Printing in Windows
When the printer HP Officejet 4654 does not offer the expected speed, go with the steps and get your HP Officejet 4654 Setup printer free from the error.
Step 1 : Resetting your HP Officejet 4654 printer
- Power up your HP Officejet 4654 Setup printer.
- The power cord from the HP Officejet 4654 printer setup side should be disconnected when your printer is turned on.
- Pull out the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Hold on for 60 seconds.
- Insert the power cord to the wall outlet.
- Re-plug the power cord to the printer.
- Pause until the warm-up period completes, and the printer should be calm and stable before you go to the next step.
Step 2 : Verify the configured printer driver settings
Avail the best quality by choosing certain paper types. Get faster print speeds by allowing your HP Officejet 4654 Setup printer to print in plain paper in Normal or Draft quality.
- Find the printer under Windows, and then tap on the Devices and Printer option in the list of results.
- Make sure that you have double-clicked the printer icon.
- Double- press on the Set Preferences option.
- Pick out the paper type information.
- On the Quality settings area, affirm that the Draft or Normal option is chosen.
- Select either Ok or Apply to affirm the changes you have made, shut down the printer driver window, and the Devices and Printers window.
Let your HP Officejet 4654 printer setup to print the required documents. Follow the successive procedure if the printer issues have not been resolute.
Step 3 : Uninstallation of the printer driver- Directives
- The USB cable which is employed to link your printer to the system must be removed from the printer’s end.
- Search for the Programs and Features options from Windows, followed by the Programs and Features options in the available list.
- Uninstalling the available HP Officejet 4654 printer setup driver.
- Employ the instructions to complete the software removal.
- Booting up the computer should be done.
Step 4 : Directives for Printer driver reinstallation
Uninstall the available printer driver from the system, go to our website and then employ the instructions to reinstall the updated version of the printer driver and software.
Let your HP Officejet 4654 Setup printer to print a sample document. If the issue remains, navigate to the next step.
Step 5 : Upgrade the 123 HP Officejet 4654 printer driver- Directive
- Download the most recent updated firmware.
- Affirm that the HP Officejet 4654 Setup printer is powered on, and is connected to the system, either via USB or a network.
- Move to our website, click on the Software and Driver Download option, and then key in your printer model number.
- Pick out the required operating system version.
- Open the Firmware-> Download
Suppose the firmware section is not screened, a firmware upgrade is currently unavailable.
- You can choose the Use HP Download and Install Assistant option and then select Install now.
- If the serial number is not screened in the list, pick out the printer model number, and then select the Update
- If the serial number is screened in the list, but the status is not applicable, it is not mandatory to update the printer firmware. Tap on the Cancel
- Once you have updated the firmware, tap on the Ok
- If you are instructed to use a USB cable, hold on for 20 seconds, and then tap Refresh.
- Look for the Devices and Printers option below Windows, and then select Devices and Printers from the sorted list.
- Right-click the USB printer driver that matches the printer model, and then tap on the Remote Device
- Disconnect the USB cable from the computer before rebooting the printer.
Make your HP Officejet 4654 printer print a sample document. If the issue exists, skip to the next step.
Step 6 : Customize the existing network status
If you have used either Wired or Wireless network to connect the HP Officejet 4654 printer setup, follow the tips and guidance to resolute the slow printing issue.
- Check the wireless signal strength by tapping the wireless icon in the Windows taskbar on the system. If the signal strength is not good, place the router, computer and the printer closer to each other.
- Suppose the HP Officejet 4654 Setup printer is linked to the network with an aid of the Ethernet cable, affirm that the cable connection is secure. The router can be rebooted up by detaching the cable and connecting it again after few minutes.