EASY AND PROMPT HP OFFICEJET 7112 FAX SETUP GUIDANCE
FAXING A DOCUMENT ON HP OJ 7112
- HP Officejet 7112 fax setup Necessities
- Installing a fax connection
- Choose your basic fax settings
- Install a fax test
How to Fax on HP Officejet 7112
- An active telephone landline and ink cartridges are required.
- Mount white paper in the input tray.
- Take it off the telephone cord and the adapter are provided in the box.
- Eliminate the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT on the back of the HP Officejet 7112 fax setup printer.
- Release your answering machine phone cord from the phone socket, and then link the answering machine phone cord to the port labeled 2-EXT on the back of the printer.
- Connect one end of the phone cord that came in the box with the printer to the phone jack, and then connect the other end to the port labeled 1-LINE on the back of the printer.
- Click on Fax from the control panel of the printer.
- Click on Setup Wizard to install your HP Officejet 7112 setup printer for faxing.
- The default fax settings that is on your HP Oj7112 printer might be all you need to send and receive faxes. To review the basic fax settings and make any adjustments go to the next step.
- Click on fax from the control panel of the printer.
- Scroll up on the display, click on Setup, and then tap Tools.
- Click Test Fax.
- Evaluate the HP Officejet 7112 fax setup Fax Test Report.