OFFICEJET PRO 8615 SPECIFICATION
This printer is designed with an aim of satisfying the needs of micro office and home office jobs. It supports copying, scanning in addition to printing and is played as value added features.
- Maximum printing resolution is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi in the case mono.
- Maximum printing speed achieved is 31 ppm.
- Presence of Automatic duplexing.
123.HP.COM OJPRO8615 FEATURE
- Scan to email functionality is present.
- HP ePrint, Wireless direct printing capability.
- Fax type is touchscreen.
- Holds an Automatic paper sensor.
Fax – Configure a New Fax
Step 1 : Connect the 123.HP.Com ojpro8615 printer for the Fax setup
Be sure that the hardware has been fully assembled before you connect the fax service.
Step 2 : Differentiate the type of telephone system you use
According to the country or region where you are residing, you have either a parallel or serial telephone system. The orders that lie for the fax setup gets varied on the basis of whether you have a parallel or serial phone system.
Step 3 : Systemizing the printer for fax operations
With the aid of the phone cord and any adapters that came along with the box to link the printer to the phone jack. If not, you may not be able to take a fax of the document successfully.
Click on the Plus sign and then trail the guides to systemize the printer for fax operation.
Parallel phone system
Step 4 : Systemize the fax volume as per the requirement
Trail the steps below to fix the volume of the fax ringer.
- Tap on the Home button on the printer’s control panel to access the main menu.
- Tap on the Down arrow so that you can choose fax-> Ok.
- Tap on the Down arrow so that you can choose Settings-> Ok.
- Tap on the Down arrow so that you can choose Advanced settings-> Ok.
- Tap on the Down arrow so that you can choose Ring Settings-> Ok.
- Tap on the Down arrow so that you can choose to Fax Sound Volume-> Ok.
- Tap on the Down Arrow so that you can choose Soft, Loud or Off-> Ok.
- Rearward to the Home button to swipe to the main display.
Step 5 : Systemize the fax header
On the 123.HP.Com ojpro8615 printer’s control panel pick the following options
- Tap on the Home button so that you can go to display the main menu.
- Tap on the Down arrow so that you can choose Fax->
- Tap on the Down arrow so that you can choose Setting-> Ok.
- Tap on the Down Arrow so that you can choose Fax Header-> Ok.
- Index your name or company name in the Enter name: field, and then click Ok.
- Index your fax number in the Enter number: field, and then click Ok.
- Tap on the Home button so that you can move to the main menu.
Step 6 : Systemize the printer for a Fax test
- Go to the Home screen so that you can click on the Down arrow to perform Fax->
- Tap on the down arrow so that you can move to Settings-> O
- Tap on the Advanced Settings, and then select Ok.
- Tap on Fax Reports->
- If required, press the down arrow so that you can move to Fax Test Report->
- Analyze the report and go along with the prompts.