How do I Setup my Lexmark Wireless Printer?
Are you wondering how to set up your Lexmark Wireless Printer? Then you are at the right site. The brief guidelines on how to Setup the Lexmark printer is provided on this page.
How to Setup my Lexmark Printer on a Wireless Network?
- Make use of the wireless print server to link the Lexmark Wireless Setup to a network.
- The wireless print server acts a medium of communication between the Lexmark printer and the router to gain access to the network.
- Insert the USB cord between your Lexmark printer and wireless print server.
- Connect the Ethernet cord to the Ethernet port located at the rear of the wireless print server.
- Plug the other end to an open port on your access point.
- Power On the Lexmark printer and switch On the print server by plugging into an AC adapter.
- Run the installer CD on any one of the personal computers that are linked to the network.
- Comply with the prompts on the screen to run the Installation Wizard and associate the print server with the wireless network.
- If needed, load the CD on each system so that they can recognize the wireless print server and the Lexmark printer.
How to Setup Lexmark Printer on Mac without CD?
Users can install the driver without the CD by downloading it from this page. On your Mac system, select the Driver Download button to download the software. After the driver file is downloaded, install the same by following the on-screen prompts on the Mac desktop.
How to Setup Lexmark Printer on Windows without CD?
To set up the Lexmark wireless printer on the Windows Personal Computer, get the same for free from this site. Click on the Driver Download option and go with the procedure on the screen to launch the driver on your Windows computer.
How to Setup Lexmark Printer on Ubuntu without CD?
Some computers that run on the Ubuntu operating system have in-built drivers. If the driver is not available, go to the manufacturer’s page and from the list, select the model of your Lexmark printer. Click on the Download option to get the Lexmark Wireless Setup driver on your Ubuntu system.
How to Setup Lexmark Wireless Printer Without USB?
- Verify that you have a working wireless connection.
- Link your Lexmark printer to the Personal Computer and then download the software from this site.
- After the software is downloaded, find it to proceed with the installation.
- To open the zip file, select the Extract button.
- Start installing the driver by clicking the Setup option.
- You will now be asked to comply with the on-screen instructions to launch the software on your system.
- During the process, you will be directed to choose the connection type, select Wireless.
- Type all the necessary credentials and click on the Finish button to complete the installation.
How to Setup Lexmark Printer Wireless Setup Utility?
- Ensure that you have the name of your network and the security passphrase.
- If you do not enter the password correctly, a configuration failure message will occur.
- To open the Web Configuration page of your router, you need to know the configured Username and Password.
- Else, you need to obtain the manufacturer’s username and password for opening the Web-based setup page.
- Carry out a complete reset process of the router if you have forgotten the values.
- All the settings must be reconfigured after the reset process is performed.
- You have to reconfigure your Lexmark printer to connect to the Wireless Fidelity network.
How do I Setup My Lexmark Wireless Printer on Mac?
- Confirm whether the model of the Lexmark printer supports the AirPrint option.
- Make use of the AirPrint feature to connect the Lexmark printer to the Mac Personal Computer.
- Power On the printer.
- Make sure to associate your Lexmark printer and Mac system to the same wireless network.
- To carry out a print job using the Lexmark printer, load papers into the tray and then place the ink cartridges.
- Open the app through which you want to carry the print job on your Mac device.
- Choose the Share icon and then select either the Printer icon or Print option.
- Tap the Select Printer button and then choose the name of your Lexmark printer from the list.
- Set the number of copies that have to be printed and then tap the Print option.
How to Setup Lexmark Printer on iPad?
- Utilize the Printer Pro application for doing the Print function either via your Lexmark printer or from the iPad.
- It is available for free and can be downloaded from the Store available on your iPad.
- Navigate to the Apple Store on your iPad and then download the Printer Pro app.
- Tap the Printer Pro app’s icon to launch it.
- Check if your Lexmark wireless printer is powered On and connected to the Wi-Fi network to which the iPad is linked.
- Touch the icon of the document that you wish to print and tap the Open in Printer Pro button.
- Begin the print job by selecting the Lexmark Wireless Setup model from the list.
- If the printer name is not available, press Add Printer Manually.
- The Lexmark printer will print the text or image.
How to Setup Lexmark Wireless Printer on Windows?
- First, unbox the Lexmark printer’s package.
- Open the shipment box and ensure that the components are shipped correctly.
- Now, lift the Lexmark printer out of the carton and make sure that it is not damaged.
- Connect the electrical cable between the Lexmark printer and the power source.
- Locate the Power button on the Lexmark printer and long press it to switch On the device.
- Keep a sufficient amount of white papers and then install the original setup cartridges.
- Download the driver on your Windows system by clicking the Driver Download button available on this page.
- Switch to the Downloads location on your computer and double-click on the downloaded .exe file.
- Install the driver by performing the on-screen instructions and then click on the Finish button.
- Now, link the Lexmark printer to the Windows system by using a wired or wireless connection method.
- To add the Lexmark printer to the Personal Computer, click the Windows logo and select Settings.
- Choose the Devices button and select Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Select the Add a Local or Network Printer with the Manual Settings option and click Next.
- Leave the default settings, then select Next, and then choose your Lexmark printer.
- Choose Next and type a name for your printer, and then click Next again.
- Select the sharing options, click Next, and choose Finish.
How to Setup Lexmark Wireless Printer on Ubuntu?
- Click the System button from the Main menu of your Ubuntu device.
- Choose Administration and open the Printer Configuration tool by clicking on the Printing option.
- Now, double-click on the New Printer option and the Add Printer Wizard appears on your desktop.
- Choose the Local Printer, select Use Detected Printer, and then choose your Lexmark printer model.
- Select Forward, then choose Manufacturer, and then click on your exact printer model.
- Choose Forward and specify a unique name for your printer in the Name box, and then click the Apply button.
- Open the Firefox browser on your Ubuntu system and type http://localhost:631/printers in the URL field, and then press the Enter key.
- Find the newly added printer and select Set Printer Options. Under the General tab, choose Page Size.
- Click US Letter and choose Set Printer Options.
- Type your Ubuntu’s Username and Password and click OK on the Authentication Required dialog box.
- Exit the browser and right-click on your printer object to open the drop-down list, and then click on the Properties option.
- Ensure that the correct paper type is chosen and then select Print Test Page.
How do I Setup my Lexmark x4650 Wireless Printer?
- Obtain the name of your Wi-Fi network and its key.
- Make sure that the initial setup of the Lexmark X4650 printer is complete.
- Confirm whether your network is functioning properly.
- Ensure that the PC is linked to the same wireless network.
- Power On the Lexmark X4650 printer by long pressing its Power button.
- Load the software installation disk into the drive located on your system.
- Once prompted, click the Run Setup option. Choose the Wireless Setup menu and select Assign IP Address automatically.
- Click the OK button and select the Connect to option. Choose the name of your Lexmark Wireless Setup network from the list of SSIDs.
- Click the Continue button and enter the wireless network password in the Network Key field.
- Choose to Continue to complete the wireless setup process of your Lexmark X4650 printer.
- Select the Install Drivers link to set the Lexmark printer as default on your system.
- Choose the Finish button. This will bridge the connection between your printer and PC.
How to Setup a Lexmark x264dn Wireless Printer?
- Before installing the printer on the network, make sure your Internet is functioning correctly.
- The Personal Computer that you are utilizing must be connected to the same wireless network in which you want to set up the Lexmark X264DN printer.
- Ensure that the Lexmark X264DN printer is powered On.
- Confirm whether your printer and computer are in the Ready state.
- Don’t attach the USB cable until you are prompted to do so.
- Insert the software CD into CD/DVD drive on your system and then open the Driver and Software window.
- Run the app and then select the Install button.
- Comply with the prompts on your computer window and when you are asked to choose a Connection mode, click Wireless.
- On the Wireless Configuration dialog box, choose the Guided Setup option.
- Plug a USB cable between the computer and the Lexmark Wireless Printer for a temporary period.
- Go with the on-screen procedure and click Finish.
- Once the Lexmark X264DN printer is associated with the wireless network, remove the USB cable from its rear, and this ends the setup process.
How to Setup Lexmark 5600 Wireless Printer?
- Go to the official website of the printer and select the Downloads or Support option.
- Enter the model of your Lexmark printer and click on the Printer Driver, Software, or Downloads button.
- Choose the operating system and download the software by clicking on the Download button.
- Review and agree to the license agreement and then save the file to your computer’s drive.
- Find the driver file and double-tap it.
- To open the zip file, click Extract.
- Double-click on the Setup option and go with the on-screen directions to install the software.
- When asked, link the Lexmark 5600 printer to the Personal Computer.
- Close the program by selecting Finish and then reboot your system.
- Test your Lexmark 5600 printer to make sure that it is functioning properly.
How to Setup Lexmark s405 Wireless Printer?
- To locate the WPS feature on the Lexmark S405 printer, tap the Settings option and press Network Setup.
- Select the Wireless Network option and tap Wi-Fi Protected Setup (PIN, PBC and Enable Auto Detect).
- The Auto Detect feature must be turned On for performing the Push Button connection.
- To start the WPS setup, go to the control panel on your Lexmark S405 printer and touch the Push Button Method.
- Choose either the OK or Begin option.
- Once the Lexmark Wireless Printer is successfully linked to the network, tap the OK button.
- The Wi-Fi Indicator lamp will turn green. Now, confirm the port creation and then print a test sheet.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Lexmark 5400?
The steps on How to initiate the Push Button connection from the access point are given below.
- Go to your network router and force press the WPS button on it.
- Within two minutes, tap the Connect or OK button on the Lexmark 5400 printer.
- Check if the Attempting to connect to your network message displays on the touch panel.
- After a successful Lexmark Wireless Setup connection is established, choose the OK button.
- The Wi-Fi Indicator light will turn to a solid Green color.
- Follow the above instructions if the connection is unsuccessful for the first time.
- Check if the port is created and print a test page.
How do I Setup Lexmark X6650 Printer?
- One way to set up the Lexmark X6650 printer is by using a network router.
- It is also referred to as Infrastructure network.
- Click the Windows logo and select Control Panel, and then choose the Network & Internet option.
- Choose Connect to a Network under the Network and Sharing Center dialog box.
- On the Connect to a Network pop-up window, choose the Set up a wireless ad-hoc (computer to computer) option and then click on the Next button.
- Comply with the prompts in the Set up a wireless ad hoc network wizard.
- Create a Service Set Identifier for the network between your Lexmark X6650 printer and the Personal Computer.
- Write down the network name and navigate to the Security Type list, and then choose the WEP option.
- Create a new key and make a note of the same.
- Exit the Windows Control Panel pop-up window.
- Load the installer CD into your computer’s drive and comply with the procedure on the screen.
- Once the wireless networks are displayed, type the network name and the key that you have created.
- The Installer will configure the Lexmark X650 printer to be associated with the computer.
How to Setup Lexmark X4690 Wireless Printer?
- Make sure that the Lexmark X4690 printer is switched On and is in the Active state.
- Install the compatible driver for your Lexmark X4690 printer from this site.
- To utilize the default installation method, double-click on the Install option.
- Go with the instructions on your computer.
- If the Lexmark X4690 printer is not Bonjour enabled, obtain its IP address.
- Tap the Wi-Fi button on the front panel and switch to the Network menu to get the IP address.
- Now, add your Lexmark X4690 printer to the queue.
- From the Apple menu on your Mac dock, choose System Preferences and click the Print & Scan option.
- Select the + button and then choose the Default tab.
- From the list of discovered devices, choose your Lexmark Wireless Printer.
- The Mac computer will automatically search for the applicable software.
- Click Add and a queue will be created under the System Preferences window.
How to Perform Lexmark x6570 Wireless Printer Setup?
The procedure for connecting the Lexmark X6570 printer by using the WPS PIN method is as follows,
- Choose the Pin Method menu button from the operator panel of your Lexmark X6570 printer.
- An eight-digit PIN displays on the screen; take note of the same.
- Open the Web Configuration Utility page of your wireless access point on the desktop.
- Find and open the equivalent PIN setting window, and then type the WPS PIN.
- Select the Register or Connect button.
- If the Auto-Detect feature is enabled, click the Connect or OK option on the Lexmark X6570 printer.
- Verify the port creation and then check whether the connection is done successfully by performing a print job.
How to do Lexmark x3550 Printer Wireless Setup?
- Collect the details about your network SSID and password.
- Plug the electrical cable of the Lexmark X3550 printer to a socket and then power On the device.
- Place the setup CD that was supplied with the Lexmark X3550 printer into the CD drive on your PC.
- Select Install and then carry out the prompts on the screen.
- When instructed to choose a Connection Type, click the Radio button available next to the Wireless option.
- The Lexmark Wireless Setup dialog box will open on your computer, choose Guided Setup (Recommended).
- Link the Lexmark X3550 printer and the system temporarily by using a USB cable.
- Once the Lexmark X3550 printer is configured, a screen will instruct you to disconnect the USB cable.
How to do Lexmark Prevail Pro705 wireless Printer Setup?
- Before setting your Lexmark Prevail Pro705 printer on the network, confirm that it is functioning correctly.
- Ascertain that your PC or laptop is associated with the same network.
- Ensure that the Lexmark printer is connected to the power source.
- Do not attach the USB cord until a Prompt screen appears on your desktop.
- Utilize the installer CD that came along with the Lexmark Prevail Pro705 printer.
- If you have misplaced the installer CD, get the software for your Lexmark Prevail Pro705 printer from this web page.
- Run the app and click Install, and then perform the on-screen steps.
- Choose Wireless as the connection mode and click on the Guided Setup option on the Wireless Config window.
- After the Lexmark Prevail Pro705 printer is linked to the network, do a print function.
How to Setup Lexmark Wireless Printer Pro905?
- Setting up your Lexmark Pro905 printer is the fundamental step to be done after it is purchased.
- After the Lexmark Pro905 printer is bought, open the box and confirm that all the accessories are present inside.
- Take your printer out and make sure to keep it on a leveled surface.
- Plug the power cable to the rear of the Lexmark Pro905 printer and a working outlet.
- Now, power On the device.
- Open the paper tray and place a sufficient quantity of white papers into it.
- Insert the ink or toner cartridges into their appropriate slots.
- Obtain the driver for your Lexmark Pro905 printer from this page and then install it.
- After launching the software, connect the Lexmark Pro905 printer to the Personal Computer and perform either faxing or printing.
How to Setup Lexmark x4550 Wireless Printer?
- The setup process is generally done to start using the Lexmark X4550 printer.
- First, connect an electrical cable to the rear of the Lexmark X4550 printer and the outlet.
- Now, turn the Lexmark X4550 printer On and then insert the installation disk into the drive located on your Personal Computer.
- Click the Install button and then proceed with the setup that appears on your desktop.
- You will be instructed to select a connection method, choose the Wireless option.
- On the Wireless Configuration dialog box, select the Guided Setup option.
- Temporarily, insert a USB cord between the system that is bridged with the network and your Lexmark X4650 printer.
- Complete the on-screen procedure to end the setup.
- Now start enjoying an uninterrupted wireless service from the Lexmark X4550 printer.
How to Setup a Lexmark x264dn Wireless Printer?
- Confirm whether your Lexmark X264DN printer is switched On.
- Find the Mac address of your Lexmark X364DN printer.
- On the Home window of your Lexmark Wireless Setup, go to Reports.
- Tap the Network Page button and search for UAA (Mac) in the Network Card window.
- On your Mac device, access the AirPrint feature options.
- On the Apple window, click System Preferences and select Network.
- Choose AirPort and click the name of your print server in the Network pop-up window.
- Open any browser and choose SHow All Bookmarks on the Bookmarks window.
- Under the Collections menu, select Bonjour and then double-click on your Lexmark X264DN printer.
- Switch to the section that contains details about your wireless settings from the EWS page.
- Type your SSID in the correct field and choose Infrastructure, and then select the type of security.
- Enter the security data that is needed for your Lexmark Wireless Printer to link to the network and then click Submit.
- Go to System Preferences on your Mac dock and click Network -> AirPort.
- In the Network window, choose your Wi-Fi network to complete the setup process.