How to Implement Brother MFC L2700dw Setup?
Setup instructions for Brother MFC L2700dw Printer Setup
The best and easy solutions on how to set up your Brother MFC L2700dw Setup over a wireless network are listed below.
- The basic procedures to be performed after purchasing the Brother printer is to set it up.
- Unpack the Brother printer from its box. Remove all the tapes present on your device.
- Connect your Brother printer’s power cable-one on its rear port and the other end to the outlet.
- Switch On the Brother printer.
- Download and install the Brother printer software or driver using the Compact Disk (CD) offered in the carton.
- To set up the network connection, tap the Menu button on the operation panel of your Brother MFC L2700dw Setup.
- Select the Network option by tapping the Up or Down arrow button and then press the OK option.
- Tap the Up or Down arrow symbols and choose WLAN, and then touch the OK button.
- Select the Brother MFC L2700dw Printer Setup Network Wizard and press the OK option.
- When the WLAN Enable? Message appears on the screen, choose the Yes option to enable the wireless network.
- The Brother MFC L2700dw Setup searches for all the networks that are available.
- Choose the name of your Service Set Identifier (SSID) and tap OK, and then type the key to end the process.