How to Setup Canon Pixma E3170 Printer?
The Canon Pixma E3170 Printer and yields high quality Print, Scan and Copy. The printer can be used by means of wired or wireless connection.
How to Download Canon Pixma E3170 Setup Driver?
- In the Canon printer package, a driver installation CD will be present.
- Take the CD out of its package and insert in the CD drive in your computer.
- The Canon Pixma E3170 printer driver installation pop-up screen will appear on the screen.
- Click Install and the setup file will be saved in .exe format. After the installation process completes, the Canon Pixma E3170 setup will be available for use.
Setting Up Printer Connections for Canon Pixma E3170 Printer
- Switch On the printer with its Power button.
- Do not operate the printer until the alignment process ends.
- Select the Direct menu on the printer and wait until the wireless icon flashes on the printer control panel.
- Go to the Printer and Scanner menu in the computer and search for your printer device.
- Double-click on your printer device and select Add. By this method, the Canon Pixma E3170 setup can be connected wirelessly.
- Insert papers into the input tray provided in the Canon Pixma E3170 Printer. In your computer, select a document or photo.
- Click the Print option and print a sample page.