How To Setup Fuji Xerox M225dw Printer?
Fuji Xerox M225dw Printer is one of the longest-running Printer in the world. It offers convenient access to all the installed apps.
Step by Step Guide for doing Fuji Xerox M225dw Setup
- Take the new printer and its components out from the shipment box.
- Remove all the tapes and packing materials from the inside and the outside of your printer.
- Connect the power cable to your Fuji Xerox M225dw Printer and an electrical outlet.
- Insert the toner cartridges into their corresponding slots.
- Turn On your printer and load some plain paper inside the input tray.
- Run the Fuji Xerox m225dw printer driver and software using the installation CD that came with your printer.
- Click the Menu button on the printer’s control panel to set up the network connection.
- Select the Network option by using the Up or Down arrow keys and press OK.
- Use the Up or Down arrow keys to choose WLAN and click OK.
- Select the Network Setup Wizard and press OK.
- When the WLAN Enable? Message appears on the screen, choose the Yes option to enable the Fuji Xerox M225dw Setup wireless network.
- Your printer searches for all the available networks.
- Choose your network name (SSID), press OK, and then type the password.
- Go with the on-screen prompts to complete the Fuji Xerox M225dw Printer setup process.