How to Setup OKI B840dn Printer?
OKI B840dn Printer offers High Definition color printing in digital LED printing technology for the past 30 years.
Complete Procedure for OKI B840dn Setup
- The instructions for setting up on Windows with a USB connection is given below.
- Make sure that the printer is not switched ON and the printer’s USB cable is unplugged from your computer.
- Locate the power button on the computer and press it to turn it on.
- Insert the software CD-ROM into the computer.
- When Autorun is displayed, select setup.exe.
- Choose OK when the OKI B840dn Printer User Account Control dialog box appears. Select Continue in Windows Vista.
- Click the model and select Next.
- Click “I Agree on reading the license agreement”.
- Choose Easy Installation (Local) under Driver Installation.
- The installation starts after clicking Next.
- Select Install this Driver Software when the Windows Security dialog box appears.
- A window appears and tells you to connect the OKI B840dn Setup to the computer.
- Connect the printer with the USB cable and make sure that the printer is turned ON.
- Select Finish when Installation Complete window appears.
- Select Start -> Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the OKI B840dn Printer icon and select any of the menu items to check that the installed drivers appear as sub menu under it. Remove the CD-ROM from the computer and the installation is now successful.