How to Setup Toshiba Estudio 2510 Printer?
Receive and Unbox the Toshiba EStudio 2510 printer. Remove the packing materials and open the printer cover and install ink cartridges. Load paper and connect to a network with internet access. Load paper and try printing using the Toshiba printer.
Complete Procedure for Toshiba Estudio 2510 Setup
- Unbox the Toshiba printer and remove the unwanted packing materials.
- Open the printer cover and install the toner cartridges which is received along with it and then close the cover.
- Slide out the input tray and load a stack of paper and slide it in.
- Plug the printer power cable in an electrical socket and turn it on.
- Turn on the Windows computer or Mac and connect your Toshiba Estudio 2510 Printer and computer to a network that has a high-speed internet access.
- Use wired or wireless connection to connect to the network.Remove the protective covers from the USB port or Ethernet port and connect the cord firmly.
- Browse to the Toshiba printer’s official site and enter your printer model in the search box to search and download the latest version of driver software.
- Open the downloaded Toshiba Estudio 2510 Setup driver software and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver software.
- Uninstall the previously installed software if any.
- Complete the installation successfully and try printing or scanning your document using the Toshiba Estudio 2510 Printer.