How to Configure HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer?
It is one of the smart printers that has no icons on it. All the functions have to be done using the touchscreen, to know it better go through how to Configure HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer guide . Printing and scanning functions are made easy by connecting the printer to the computer via a USB port. The print quality and print speed are excellent which make the good reasons for buying this HP OJPro 8610 Printer.
Unbox your printer from the box
Here are the instructions to be done as soon as you get your printer at your doorsteps. Customize your printer on your own using the how to Configure HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer instructions below.
- Free the printer free from the box and eliminate all tapes and packing materials from the printer.
- Check if you have free off all the plastic tapes present in and around the printer.
- Next connect the power cable to the printer’s posterior side, and connect the other end into an electrical power point. Subsequently, power on your HP OJPro 8610 Printer.
- Place the ink cartridge into the correct place in the printer.
- Locate the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot after removing it from package.
- Grip the ink cartridge along its sides to pull out the ink cartridge out of its respective slot. Then, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Place the paper into the input tray with the print side looking down.
- Shut the output tray so that you can pull out the output tray extender. Once it is completed, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
Wireless printer setup
No printer can work without connecting the printer to the network. Wireless is one of the compatible connection types of the Officejet pro 8610 printer. Check the how to Configure HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer instructions to know how to connect the printer to the wireless network.
Wireless Printer Setup for windows
STEP 1 : SATISFY THE REQUISITES
- Affirm that you have an active wireless network.
- The system you are using should be connected to the same network, either using Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable.
- Start to install the appropriate software on the computer.
- Based on the printer model, the driver starts to download on the computer. Follow the on-screen how to Configure HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer prompts to complete the installation.
STEP 2 : CUSTOMIZING THE PRINTER
- Power on the printer and then go to the printer’s control panel.
- Choose the wireless icon and click on the Wireless icon present.
- Click on Settings and then go on with the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- You will receive the on- screen instructions using which you can customize your HP OJPro 8610 Printer.
STEP 3 : INSTALL THE SOFTWARE ON YOUR WINDOWS COMPUTER
- Go to the website and enter the printer model number in the provided field and click on Begin.
- Choose Download and go on with the Open, Save, or Run option to complete the download installation.
- Give us a call to know more.
Wireless setup for mac
STEP 1: GET YOUR PRINTER READY FOR THE INSTALLATION
- Check if you have required items and then affirm the printer and computer connections are made before setting up your printer on the wireless network.
- Keep the router and the system in the on state and connect your system and the Officejet Pro 8610 printer to the same wireless network. Do not connect any USB cable until you receive a prompt.
STEP 2: DOWNLOAD AND CONFIGURE THE DRIVER
- Power on your HP OJPro 8610 Printer and remove the cable from the system.
- Search for the printer driver on our website and then choose the Software and Driver Download option.
- Based on the requirements, you can also choose the full-feature download option. Follow how to Configure HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer prompts to get done with the installation steps.
Steps to print photos with Windows Photo Viewer
Printing the desired photos using the Window photo viewer is made simple provided you follow the below how to Configure HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer instructions. For further details, get connected to us.
STEP 1 : PLACE THE PHOTO PAPER INTO THE PHOTO TRAY
- After you power on the 8610 printer place the paper inside the input tray properly.
- Once it is done, reinstall the output tray on the input tray.
STEP 2 : PERSONALIZE THE PRINT SETTINGS AND PRINT
- Using the aid of Windows Photo Viewer, you can set up the print job easily.
- Right-click on the image and select Print. In the drop-down menu choose your ojpro8610 printer.
- You can modify the settings like paper size, print quality, paper type.
- You can also add details like Printing-Borderless. Once you do the necessary changes to the settings, click on Ok.
- Subsequently, choose the Print option to get the printouts at desired quality.
How to scan to a memory device
Scan directly to the memory card or USB driver is made possible from your HP OJPro 8610 Printer without using a computer or the printer software available with the printer.
- Check out the how to Configure HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer instructions provided here and scan an original to a memory device from the printer control panel of your printer.
- Place the original print side up into the document feeder, or keep the original print side down on the right front corner of the scanner glass of your printer.
- Place a memory device. Subsequently,click Scan.
- Choose the Memory Device option and add necessary details to scans, if needed.
- Click on the Start Scan option and wait until the scan gets completed.
How to configure a new fax
Before you start to send a fax, check if the hardware has been successfully set up. Take a look at the instructions provided below to customize fax settings
STEP 1 : CHOOSE THE TELEPHONE SYSTEM
- The telephone system varies with the country. It can be either parallel or serial connection.
- Follow the procedure to customize fax settings for your printer.
STEP 2 : SETTING THE FAX VOLUME
- Click on the Home icon and access the main menu. Use the down arrow to choose fax. Subsequently, click on Ok.
- Use the Down arrow to click on the Settings options. Then choose Ok.
- Press the Down arrow to select Advanced settings and press Ok.
- Now click on the Ring settings and press Ok.
- Go to the fax sound option and set either Soft, Loud, or Off based on your requirement.
- After setting it up, click on the Ok option to save changes.
- Click on the back option to revert to the main screen.
STEP 3 : SETTING THE FAX HEADER
- Click on the Home icon on the control panel and use the Down arrow to choose Fax.
- Press the Down arrow and click Setting. Then press, Ok.
- Press the Down Arrow to choose Fax Header. Now enter your name or company name and then click Ok.
- Similarly, enter the fax number and click on Ok.
STEP 4: SETTING THE PRINTER FOR A FAX TEST
- Get directed to the Home screen and use the Down arrow to click Fax. The click on Settings-> Advancd Settings-> Fax Reports-> Fax Test.
We offer the troubleshooting tips to solve the slow printing issue of the HP OJPro 8610 Printer. This issue occurs because of various reasons. Use how to Configure HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer instructions below and retrieve the printer functions.
Slow printing Windows
Check the instructions and bring back the printer to the normal working condition.
STEP 1: Boot up the printer
- Power on the printer and hold on until the printer is silent and idle.
- When the printer is in the on state, plug out the power cord from the printer’s rear end and leave the setup undisturbed for a while.
- Then establish the connection and check if the issue is resolved.
Step 2: verify the driver settings
- Look for the Devices and printers option on your Windows and then pick out the printer name from the result.
- Click on Set Preference and then check if all the settings are suitable for the assigned print job.
STEP 3: Uninstall the available driver
- Uninstalling the driver can be successfully done by using the uninstall a program tool in Windows Programs and Features.
- Remove the cable that is connected to the printer and search for the Programs and Features option on your Windows computer.
- Check the list of installed programs and click on Uninstall or yes.
- Go through and follow the prompts to complete the software removal. Subsequently, reboot the HP OJPro 8610 Printer.
STEP 4: Printer reinstallation
- Choose a correct printer driver and install it on your Windows computer.
STEP 5: Printer firmware update
- Check if the printer is kept on and is connected to the computer by means of a USB cable or network.
- Go to the website and enter the printer model number in the provided field.
- Choose your operating system and click on Firmware option.
- Tap on Download. Choose Use Download and Install Assistant.
- Choose the Next option and click on Install Now. Check if any update is present.
- Is yes, trail the prompts and get it updated on your Windows computer. For further clarrification follow how to Configure HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer guidelines.