How to Copy a Test Page on HP Deskjet 2541 Printer?
Save on space and get the influence you need with the world’s smallest HP Deskjet 2541 Printer for your home Compressed and wireless, this HP DJ2541 Printer is constructed to suit your space and life. Get the vivacious blue color and power in the world’s smallest all-in-one for home.
FIXING COPY QUALITY ISSUES
Step 1: Wipe the scanner
Fingerprints, smudges, dust, or debris on the scanner glass, beneath the scanner lid, or in the document feed space can reason lines and color bands. Wipe these parts with a soft, lint-free cloth scattered with glass cleaner.
Read one of the succeeding sections for steps to wipe these components, liable to your printer kind.
Step 2: Wipe the ADF rollers
- Collect the subsequent materials:
- A spotless, lint-free cloth, or any fabric that does not come separately or leave fibers.
- Distilled, filtered, or bottled water should be used.
- Eliminate the original document from the ADF.
- Power off your dj2541 printer.
- Detach the power cord from the back of the HP DJ2541 Printer.
- Expose the ADF cover.
- Locate the paper pick rollers and the separator pad classified in the ADF.
- Frivolously dampen a clean, lint-free cloth with clean or distilled water, and then squash any excess liquid from the cloth.
- Use the moistened cloth to wipe any remainder from the paper pick rollers and the separator pad.
- Leave the ADF cover open for two minutes to permit the paper pick rollers and separator pad to dry.
- Shut the ADF cover.
- Remount the unique document print side up in the document feeder tray. Softly glide the document into the printer as far as it can go.
- Slide in the paper width guides until they are snug against the paper. Do not push the paper width guides in so tightly that they curve the paper.
- Relink the power cord to the back of the printer.
- Power on the HP Deskjet 2541 Printer, and then attempt to copy.
If the issue still exists, go to the next step.
Step 3: Alter the copy settings
- On the control panel of the printer, select the Copy button or icon.
- Tap or press the Settings icon or button, if required, then direct to the Quality or Optimization setting.
- Alter any of the following settings to develop copy quality.
- Reduce/Enlarge: Reduce or enlarge the extent of the copy.
- Lighter/Darker or Contrast: Alter the dissimilarity of the text or photo.
- Optimize or Improvements: Alter this setting to enhance photos, text, or mixed.
- Draft Mode: Switching on Draft Mode hustles up copying but decreases quality.
- Quality: Alter the copy quality to Best, Normal, or Draft.
- Select the Back icon or OK.
- Mount the unique document or photo, then attempt to copy.
Step 4: Alter the paper settings
- On the control panel of the printer, select the HP Deskjet 2541 Printer or Settings button or icon.
- Choose Paper Setup, and then tap Def. paper size.
- Choose the paper size that is in the input tray, and then click the OK button.
- Attempt to copy again.
Step 5: Rearrange the printer
- Eliminate any items from the scanner glass and automatic document feeder (ADF), then shut the scanner lid.
- With the dj2541 Printer switched on, detach the power cord from the printer and from the wall socket.
- Wait for at least 60 seconds.
- Join the power cord back into a wall socket.
- Relink the power cord to the printer.
- Mount the unique document or photo, then try to copy.
Step 6: Examine the printer
Examine or substitute your dj2541 product if you finished all the previous steps. Repair fees might relate to out-of-warranty products.
How to Copy Documents on HP Deskjet 2541 Printer?
You can use your DJ2541 printer to yield copies of printed documents and photos.
- Switch on the HP DJ2541 Printer and ensure that the paper is loaded in the input tray.
- Mount a single photo or a single document page into the scanner, print side up, with the edge of the paper erect and level against the paper guide on the right side of the scanner.
- To avert paper jams and poor print quality, do not mount originals into the scanner that are too dense or stiff to curve resulting in crumpling of the original.
- When the original is mounted into the scanner, the HP Deskjet 2541 Printer tugs it partly into the scanner, and the scan enhances. If the scanner does not pull in and grip the original, eliminate the original, and then mount it into the scanner again.
- On the control panel of the printer, select the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color. You can surge the number of copies by clicking the button multiple times. Replication of copy starts 2 seconds after the last button click.