How to Fix Issues Using HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting?
How to Fix HP 2135 Slow Printing on Windows?
If your HP printer print speed is sluggish than expected or if it does not meet the speeds noted in the printer specification, follow HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting the instructions given below.
Step 1: Reboot your HP Deskjet 2135 Printer
- Power up your printer.
- Stay until your HP printer becomes silent and stationary prior to proceeding.
- Keeping your HP Printer switched on, disconnect the power cable from the printer’s rear.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Stay for at least a minute.
- Plug in the power cable back into the electrical socket.
- Re-connect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on your printer, in case it does not switch on by itself.
- Stay until the warm-up phase gets completed and the printer becomes stable and stationary prior to proceeding.
Attempt to print a sample document. If you are still facing the issue, then perform the next step.
Step 2: Inspect the HP 2135 Printer Driver
Selecting specific paper types or printing in best quality can slow down the print speed of your HP printer.
- Browse in Windows for your printer’s name, and then tap on Devices and Printers in the listed results.
- Do a double-tap on the printer symbol and Set Preferences.
- Find the paper type information.
- From the Paper type area, make certain that Plain paper is chosen.
- From the Quality Settings area, make certain that Draft or Normal is chosen.
- Press Ok or Apply to make sure of the changes, shut down the printer driver window, and then shut the Devices and Printers window.
You can try to print the document again. If the issue still exists, follow the next HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting step.
Step 3: Uninstalling the Printer driver
- If your system is linked to your printer via a USB cable, then unplug the cable from your printer’s hind side.
- Browse in Windows for programs and features, and then choose Programs and Features in the provided listed results.
- Below the installed programs list, pick your printer’s name, and then select Uninstall or Yes.
- Go through the HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting instructions to finish the software removal. Reboot the system.
Step 4: Printer driver reinstallation
Once you uninstall the printer driver, move to our website and look for the printer driver download page.
Follow the instructions on the web page to download and install the updated printer driver.
Try to print a sample document. In case the issue still exists, follow the next HP DJ2135 Troubleshooting step.
Step 5: Upgrade the printer firmware
- Ensure that the printer is on and connected to the system, either via a network or a USB cable.
- Visit our website and then click Software and Driver Downloads, and then enter your printer’s model number.
- Choose your operating system, if necessary.
- Select Firmware, and then select Download.
- In case the firmware section is not listed, a firmware upgrade is not available.
- Select Use HP Download and Install Assistant, select Next, and then select install now.
- In case the serial number is listed, click the printer’s serial number, and then select Update.
- In case the serial number is mentioned in the list but the status is not applicable, the HP DJ2135 Troubleshooting firmware does not need to be upgraded.
- Select Cancel.
- In case the serial number is not listed and the printer is using a network connection, connect using a USB cable, wait for 20 seconds, and then select Refresh.
- Once the update is completed, select Ok.
- In case you connect a USB cable for a networked printer, then remove the USB printer driver that was included by Windows.
- Find Devices and Printers under Windows, and then open Devices and Printers from the result.
- Right-click on the USB printer device that corresponds to your printer model, and then click on Remove Device.
- Unplug the USB cable, and then reboot the system.
Try to print to sample document. In case the issue still exists, follow the next HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting step.
Step 6: Scrutinize the network status
In case your printer is linked over a wired or wireless network, then there are numerous tips and procedures that rectify your slow printing problems.
- In your system, the wireless signal strength can be examined by choosing the wireless connection symbol in the Windows taskbar. If the signal strength is too low, locate the router, system, and printer close to each other.
- If your printer is connected to the network using an Ethernet cable, ratify that the cable connections are secure.
- Reboot your router by disconnecting it, stay for 10 seconds, and connect the cable again.
Clearing DJ2135 Paper Mismatch Error for Windows and Mac
While printing on envelopes or dissimilar paper sizes, one of the following error messages will be prompted on the Printer’s control panel display or on the system:
- Paper Mismatch
- Paper Size Mismatch
The above error message gets screened to make certain that the ink is not wasted, while paper settings in the print driver do not match with the paper that is loaded in the printer feeder tray.
Step 1: Adjust the paper size setting
The paper size needs to be verified to ensure that it matches with the paper you want to print on.
- Choose File, and then tap on Print in the program you want to print from.
- Ratify that your HP printer’s name is in the list or in the Printers drop-down list, and then select Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Select the Paper or Quality option.
- Choose Advanced if needed, and then tap on Paper Size.
- Choose Ok and if there are no suitable paper sizes, pick the size from the list which is closest to the size of the paper placed in the tray.
- Tap Ok, and then attempt to print. If it fails, go to the next HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting step.
Step 2: Analyze the paper source setting
Take out and replace the paper in the input feeder tray, and then examine the paper source setting.
- Remove all the paper from all the printer’s input feeder trays.
- Change all the paper, and then adjust the paper width guides so they smoothly rest against the edge of the paper stack.
- Access the document that you need to print, click File, and then tap on Print.
- Make certain that the HP printer is in the Name or Printers drop-down list, and then select Properties Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Choose the Paper or Quality option, and then tap on Paper Source to pick the correct HP DJ2135 Troubleshooting tray.
- Tap on Ok, and then attempt to print the sample document.
Step 3: Printer Reset
- Power up your HP printer. Stay till the HP Printer becomes inactive and noiseless prior to proceeding.
- Keep your printer in On condition, disconnect the power cord from the printer. Detach the power cord
- Stay for at least a minute. Reconnect the power cord into the wall outlet.
- Plug in the power cord to the printer. Switch on your printer, in case it does not automatically switch on.
- Stay calm till the warm up phase gets over and the printer is muted and hushed through HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting.