How to Implement HP Deskjet 2652 Setup?
The HP Deskjet 2652 Setup has the capability to Print, Copy, and Scan. Get connected and start printing your document faster from the smartphone or tablet. You can place your printer wherever you want with this compact design. Avail high quality prints with the HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Setup. This printer is an Energy Star Certified printer.
Download the Latest HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Driver and Manual
Driver installation for the printer can be done in two ways-One is to download the driver from this website. The other method is to use the software installation CD in the package. The steps regarding the methods are given below. Follow those instructions to complete the installation
HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Printer Setup for windows and Mac
- Ensure the wireless icon is switched on before you starting print job.
- check whether your HP Deskjet 2652 printer is connected with wireless network connection.
- Open WiFi settings, and check your HP Deskjet 2652 Setup is connected with the same wireless network connection.
- Goto to App store and choose compatible printing app.
- Next, click on App share button and search Print icon.
- Move to Home Screen, Open the document, then click Share Icon.
- OR Click the Main menu, and Click Print Button.
- Select File to Print, and click Print option.
- In Printer Options, Select your HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Setup.
- Goto Print Settings, Enter copies number and click Print.
- Print Job done successfully.
HP Deskjet 2652 Duplex Printing
Use the HP Deskjet 2652 printer to print a document on both sides of the page. Configure a print job so that you can easily print both sides of the page.
Doing Duplex Printing for Windows
- Open the document that you need to print, select File and then choose Print.
- Choose your printer’s name and then select HP Deskjet 2652 Setup Properties, Preferences, or HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Setup.
- You can view the Document Properties or Printing Preferences window.
- Find the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided printing option and then based on the needs choose either a binding or page flip option.
- Select Ok and then click on the Print option.
Doing Duplex Printing for Mac
- Access the document that you would like to print, choose File –> Show Details.
- Find a Two-Sided selection box. Based on the type of paper tray, you have to choose the page settings.
- Based on the printer type, choose one of the following settings from the Page Order menu:
- For rear loading paper tray, you need to select Automatic.
- For Front loading paper tray, choose Reverse.
- Select Print.
Why HP DJ 2652 is Printing with Black Ink Only?
To print a document or photo with black or grayscale, modify the settings in the HP Deskjet 2652 printer software to reduce the usage of color ink.
Solutions for Windows
- Access the printing software on your Windows computer. A welcome screen gets displayed. Select Print on the welcome screen.
- From the list of available printers, choose the HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
- Now, you can view the HP Deskjet 2652 Setup Properties dialog box. Select the printing options at the bottom of the dialog box.
- From the Properties window, choose Page or Quality.
- Change the settings that are mentioned below, to print with only black ink.
- Select Advanced, click Print in Grayscale and then choose Black Ink Only.
- Press the Black and White button.
- Modify any one of the settings that are mentioned below, to print with the high quality black & white document.
- Choose Advanced -> Print in Grayscale and then click Print in Grayscale or High Quality
- Select Print in Grayscale and then choose High-Quality Grayscale from the options.
- Tap OK and then click Print to start the print job.
Solutions for Mac
- Modify the print settings to print with black ink only for single print jobs.
- Access the document that you want to print from your Mac computer.
- Select File from the menu and then click on the Print option. Check whether that your HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Setup is chosen prior to printing.
- In case the options are not displayed on the Print dialog box, select Show Details.
- From the Paper Type or Quality window, select the Color option, and then choose Grayscale.
- The Grayscale Mode option gets displayed. To print a document with black ink only, click on the Black Ink Only option.
- To print the document with multiple shades of gray, select Grayscale.
- To get www HP com HP Deskjet 2652 Setup to print on high quality black & white documents and photos, choose High Quality.
- Select Print and try printing a sample document from your Mac.
Why HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Not-Found During Network Setup?
If you find that the printer’s control panel displays the not found during network setup issue, check the status of the connection and follow the steps that are listed below to resolve it.
How to setup a 2652 wireless connection?
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Setup driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
Step 1: Restart the printer and computer
- Unplug the power cord from the router, power off the HP Deskjet 2652 printer and shut down the Windows computer after closing all the programs that are running currently.
- Wait for at least 60 seconds and then re-link the power to the router, power on the HP Deskjet 2652 Setup, and turn on the Windows computer.
- Try to install the printer software and driver HP Deskjet 2652 on the Windows computer.
Step 2: Verify the printer connection status
- Check whether that the HP Deskjet 2652 printer is ready for the network setup based on the network connection type; either a Wired or wireless connection.
- Ensure that the HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Setup and computer are connected to the same network. If not, connect it.
- Verify that the router operates at the 2.4 GHz frequency band.
Step 3: Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool
- Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your device for HP Deskjet 2652 how to scan.
- After installing the tool, open it and then click Start on the Welcome screen.
- If you couldn’t find the printer in the list, ensure that the printer is powered on and connected to the network, select My printer is not listed and choose Retry.
- Choose the HP Deskjet 2652 Setup from the list and then select Next. Follow the on-screen instructions to fix and resolve the issue.