How to Perform HP Deskjet 2132 Printer Setup?
Manage your printing, scanning and copying functions with the help of an HP Deskjet 2132 Printer Setup. This printer offers accurate and crisp text printouts. It reduces the workforce for its users. Due to its compact size, you can place the printer on a desk or shelf.
How to Unbox HP Deskjet 2132 Printer for the First Time?
When you purchase the printer, it is necessary to check the list of contents in the box. This is done as it may vary by country/region. Now, start the HP Deskjet 2132 Printer Setup process by following the steps below:
- Open the box. You can view various contents necessary for the setup process in it. Take out and keep them aside. Remove the HP Deskjet 2132 Setup from the box.
- Discard all the packing materials surrounding it. Place the printer on an even surface for normal functioning of it. Use the power cable for the connection process.
- Connect the cable to the printer’s rear and to the wall socket. Turn on the printer by pressing the power button. Insert plain sheets of paper into the input tray.
- Adjust the paper width guides for proper alignment. Install the ink cartridges available in the shipment box to their respective slots. Once installed, the alignment page prints.
How to Install DJ2132 Driver for Windows OS?
A Driver is a software that helps you to communicate between the printer and system. For communication, you need to install the driver in the system. To install it, use the steps given below:
Step 1: Download the upgraded printer driver for Windows OS
According to the printer model and the operating system version, a full feature printer driver download or the HP Easy Start guided installation application will be available on the download page.
- Employ the instructions to download the upgraded printer driver from our website.
- Once you download the dj2132 Printer driver, follow the steps to install the printer driver for the printer.
- In case the HP Easy Start application gets activated but fails to download the printer driver, confirm that the system has an active Internet connection, and attempt to download the driver again.
- Go to our website for the upgraded Software and Driver Downloads.
- Index your printer model if required, and then verify that the operating system version is correct.
- Click on the Download option which is available on the Driver Printer Installation software, or make use of the HP Deskjet 2132 Printer Setup instructions which are displayed on the screen.
Step 2: Printer driver installation
When you are urged to choose a Connection type during the installation, choose USB, Wireless or Wired, according to the printer model and the connection, to complete the installation process.
- Open the Download folder and start the HP Easy Start file or the upgraded printer driver .exe folder to initiate the installation.
- Use the instructions displayed on the screen to enable the connection to the printer and then install the downloaded dj2132 printer driver.
- When you are guided by the installer, click Add Printer to initiate a print queue on your device.
- The Add window gets displayed.
- Select the printer’s name, click the Use or Print Using menu, choose your corresponding HP Deskjet 2132 Setup name in the list, and then click Add.
- Navigate to the HP installer to complete the installation process.
How to Install DJ2132 Driver for Mac?
You can download the updated printer driver and access it in the Downloads folder to setup the HP Deskjet 2132 Printer Setup driver.
Step 1: Use a software installation CD
- After setting up the printer, the next step is to install the printer driver in the system. Take out the software installation CD from the shipment box.
- Keep the CD on the computer’s disc drive. A list of files in the disc gets displayed. Select the .exe setup file. Double click on it to begin the installation process.
- Based on the on-screen prompts, the installation process gets completed. In case the installation fails, move to the next step.
Step 2: Download the driver
- Visit our website to get a suitable HP Deskjet 2132 Setup driver for the printer. Try to download the upgraded one for the printer. The updated driver contains all the latest features.
- When you install the updated one, ensure that the system and printer model is compatible with the driver. In certain cases, the latest version takes more memory space.
- When the memory space is more, the system slows down.
How to Setup HP 2132 USB Connection for Mac & Windows Devices?
USB connection is one method to connect the printer and the system. To do this, you need a USB cable. After connecting, you can view the printer’s name in the system. printer, you can install the full feature HP Deskjet 2132 printer driver.
Steps for DJ 2132 USB Connection for Windows Operating System
Step 1: Organize the essentials
- When you open the printer’s shipment box, you can get the USB cable. Ensure that the cable is less than 3m in length. Examine whether there is any fault in it.
- If there is any fault in it, replace with a new one. The defective USB cable leads to a connection issue.
Step 2: Connect and download the driver
- Connect one end of the cable to the printer’s rear and the other end of the cable to the USB port in the system. Now, you can view the HP Deskjet 2132 Setup’s name on the list.
- In case the printer’s name is not enlisted, try to do the connection process again or download and install the HP Deskjet 2132 Printer Setup driver for completing the setup process.
Steps for DJ 2132 USB Connection for Mac Operating System
Step 1: Get the requirements
- When you check the printer’s shipment box, you can get the USB cable in it. It is suggested to use the USB cable that came with it.
- This is done to avoid the connection issue. In case you purchase a new one, ensure that it is less than 3m in length and is not defective or faulty. If so, replace it.
Step 2: Establish the connection and download the driver
- After that, plug in one end of the cable to the printer’s USB port located on the hind side of the device and the other end to the USB port located on the system.
- After the connection, you can view the printer’s name in the list of available devices. If not, download the install the driver. Then, include the printer’s name manually.
How to Copy Documents or Photos on HP Deskjet 2132 Printer?
Copying is one of the features available in the Deskjet 2132 printer. You can take any number of copies of a single document. To do it, follow the steps below:
- Power on the printer if it is not in the on the state. Take out the original document or photo you intend to copy.
- Place the originals on the scanner glass or into the Automatic Document Feeder based on the printer’s features.
- On the control panel of the printer, tap Copy. Set the desired number of copies you intend to copy.
- Make changes in the copy settings, if necessary. Press Start Black or Start Color to begin the copy job.
How to Scan on HP DJ 2132 Printer?
Scanning is one of the best features available in the printer. Prior to start the scanning process, switch on the devices and connect the HP Deskjet 2132 Printer Setup to the system. Now, follow the steps below to start the scan job.
- Prior to beginning the scan process, it is required to install the compatible printer driver and software in the system.
- In case it is installed, choose the document or photo you want to scan. Take and place it on the scanner glass.
- Multiple page scanning can be done using the Automatic Document Feeder for an easy scan process.
- Press the Scan button on the control panel of the printer to start the scan job. After scanning, view the scanned document in the system.
- You can also send the scanned files to the printer’s email address. Print the scanned document whenever required.
List of Common Deskjet 2132 Printer issues
- Printers are not always error-free devices. You can face frequent printer issues now and then.
- To avoid frequent issues, update the printer driver and firmware when there is release in it.
- You can also try to uninstall and then reinstall the printer driver and software in the system to fix the issues.
How to Clear Extra Blank Pages on HP DJ 2132?
When you are trying to print from the printer, it prints with an extra blank page. This increases the time of printing. To fix the issue, make use of the HP Deskjet 2132 Setup steps below:
Step 1: Update the antivirus software
- You have installed the antivirus software in the system. It is preferred to update it when there are any updates.
- Once you have updated it, scan the system and remove all the viruses, spyware and malware in the system
Step 2: Update the printer firmware
- Outdated and corrupted printer firmware can lead to HP Deskjet 2132 Printer Setup issue. Update the firmware to fix the issue.
- For both Windows and Mac system, the printer should be connected to the system to start the update process.
Step 3: Uninstall the printer driver
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer. In Windows, search for Uninstall a program. In the result, click on it.
- Select the printer’s name from the installed programs list. Click Uninstall -> Yes. Finish the uninstallation based on the on-screen prompts.
Step 4: Reinstall the printer driver
- After rebooting the system, download the upgraded HP Deskjet 2132 Setup driver from our website. Select the Download option.
- After downloading, install the driver based on the on-screen prompts. Once installed, try to print from the printer.
Step 5: Start the printing process
- Adjust the printer spooler option in printer properties to print straight from the printer. Select the printer’s name from the list.
- Choose the Advanced option. Choose Print directly to the printer -> Apply -> OK to fix the issue.
How to Solve Paper Mismatch Issue on Deskjet 2132?
When you try to print from the printer, a paper mismatch error displays on the control panel of the HP Deskjet 2132 Printer Setup. To fix the issue, you can use the steps below:
Step 1: Change the paper size setting
- In the application, select File and then choose Print. Choose Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences based on the OS version.
- Select the Paper/Quality option. Select Advanced -> Paper size. Choose the paper size that matches the loaded paper. Select OK.
Step 2: Verify the paper source setting
- Take out all the papers from the input tray. Insert the paper and move the paper width guides against the edges of the paper.
- In the application Select File -> Print. Select the Properties or Printer Properties option. Choose Paper/Quality-OK.
Step 3: Reconfigure the printer
- In case the issue persists again, try to reconfigure the printer. With the printer turned on, unplug the power cable from the printer.
- After a while, connect the cable back to the HP Deskjet 2132 Printer Setup and then switch on it again.