How to Scan HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer?
How to Scan to a System on Officejet Pro 8210 Printer?
You can scan the required document or images from the scanner glass or from the Automatic Document Feeder follow the how to Scan HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer guide below.
- Ensure that your turn on your OJPro8210 Printer.
- Insert the documents or photos:
- Make use of the Scanner glass: Insert the file with the print side downward on the scanner glass, and then place it according to the guides around the glass. Close the scanner lid.
- Using ADF: Place the file into the document feeder tray. The print side of the page should face upward and the top edge should go into the tray first. Adjust the width guides to position the file.
Scan the required document or photos and send it to a folder on your computer.
- From the printer’s control panel, select Scan.
- Select Computer to scan to the connected computer.
- Pick your name of your computer that you want to store the scanned document.
- Select Scan shortcut, and then select a shortcut that corresponds to the document or image you are scanning and repeat the how to Scan HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer again.
What is the Procedure to scan to a memory device on HP 8210 Printer?
Scan the document or image and store it on a memory device.
Step 1: Place the essential images or document
Make use of the scanner glass or the Automatic Document Feeder tray for scanning your document or images.
- Power on the OJPro8210 Printer.
- Mount the required documents or photos:
- Use the Scanner glass: Load the document with the print side downward on the scanner glass, and then position it according to the guides around the scanner glass. Close the scanner lid.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Load the file into the document feeder tray. The print side face upward and the top edge goes into the tray first. Adjust the width guides to place the file in a proper position.
Step 2: Scan the documents
Select the memory device, and then scan from the printer’s control panel how to Scan HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer instructions.
- Position the memory device into the printer.
- From the control panel of your printer, choose the Scan
- Select Memory device.
- Select your file type and resolution.
- Choose Start Scan to scan the document.