How to Setup Deskjet 3700 Printer?
This dj3700 is a smallest e-All-in-one printer designed with a slim and sleek structure. Now print, scan and copy your documents or photos easily from this multi-functional printer by following the how to Setup Deskjet 3700 Printer guide. It allows printing from Facebook, Instagram and Flickr. The supporting wireless printing features of this Deskjet 3700 Setup are ePrint and AirPrint that lets you print on the go from anywhere you stay. The print speed is uncompromising throughout the day
Download the Latest Deskjet 3700 Printer Driver and Manual
Avail the latest version of the printer driver and manual from dj3700 us within seconds.
Click the link to download the latest Deskjet 3700 Driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
Unboxing dj3700 Printer for the First Time
Got your new Deskjet 3700 printer for the first time and now you are confused about what to do with the things packed with your box. No worries, first you need to take all the packaged things outside the box, and then, remove all the tapes and labels from the printer parts. Assemble all the parts according to the how to Setup Deskjet 3700 Printer instructions given. After putting the things together, connect the power cord, fix the control panel preferences, load fresh and unused sheets of paper into its corresponding feeder tray. And finally, download the dj3700 printer software and install it.
- The Deskjet 3700 printer is taken out from the box, and then the tapes and packaging materials are unwrapped that are at the interior part of the printer.
- You need to fix the duplexer in the exact position into your printer.
- Once you are done with the duplexer installation, you need to connect your power cable and decide your preferences.
- Fresh sheets of paper are to be inserted in the Tray 1. Make certain that the printed side is not facing upward and the short edge needs to be placed forward.
- Yellow dotted lines are marked on the paper tray side in your Deskjet 3700 printer, never fill your tray beyond the limit in the guided lines.
- Then, fill the Tray 2 with fresh sheets of paper.
- The ink cartridges are placed in their respective slots and then the cartridge is affixed in its exact position.
- The updated version of Deskjet 3700 driver and software should be downloaded from Deskjet 3700 Setup Site.
- Directly go to our website, index in with Deskjet 3700 printer model name and browse for the updated version of the printer driver and software. By clicking on the Download tab, you can download the printer driver and software.
- You can process the installation procedure, only if you are done with the downloading process. Employ the steps which are prompted on the display for guidance for a stress-free installation.
- In a few cases, the dj3700 Easy Start app starts working but the Deskjet 3700 series driver download is unsuccessful. Then, you need to examine the connection status of the internet and attempt to download again.
- At the time of the installation procedure, you are supposed to opt for a connection type, and here you pick among USB, Wired or Wireless connection.
- Tap on the downloads folder and then proceed with Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .exe folder, to begin the installation process, then go through how to Setup Deskjet 3700 Printer guide.
- Your dj3700 printer is connected to the Internet and then installs the updated printer driver.
- Your printer should be chosen from the list, and now select Use or Print Using menu tab, your Deskjet printer should be selected from the pull-down menu, and then choose Add.
- The installation process is completed. And here it is, you can print your documents now from your Deskjet 3700 printer after installing the software. Enjoy with your printing.
How to Setup & Install Deskjet 3700 Printer?
- Go to Deskjet 3700 printer.
- Downlod Driver Software for dj3700 Printer.
- Enter your printer model and click Begin for your Deskjet 3700 Driver Download.
- Click Download, then Open, Save or Run on the window that displays, to download the driver
- Double click on the driver file downloaded to your computer to start the installation process.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the DJ3700 printer connection setup and the driver installation.
- Now come back to Deskjet 3700 Setup Page to finish the Deskjet 3700 printer registration and activation.
How to do Deskjet 3700 Wireless Setup for Mac & Windows?
How to do 3700 Wireless Setup for Windows?
Step 1 : Deskjet 3700 WPS Setup
- Press the Wireless Button on control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install Deskjet 3700 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen how to Setup Deskjet 3700 Printer instructions to complete wireless setup.
Step 2 : Deskjet 3700 Wireless Protected Setup
- Select Wireless Button -> control panel -> Settings.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard, and then select Next.
- Select wireless connection, and select Next.
- Select Settings -> network username -> password.
- Insert printer drivers CD-ROM, and then Install driver software.
- Choose a wireless setup and name for your network, and then select Finish.
- If you want to ensure no one has access to your network, enter and confirm a password, and then select OK.
Step 3 : Deskjet 3700 Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure the wireless icon is switched on before you starting print job
- check whether your Deskjet 3700 printer is connected with wireless network connection
- Open WiFi settings, and check your how to Setup Deskjet 3700 Printer guide if it is connected with same wireless network connection.
- Goto to App store and choose compatible printing app.
- Next click on App share button and search Print icon.
- Move to Home Screen, Open the document, then click Share Icon.
- OR Click Main menu, and Click Print Button.
- Select File to Print, and click Print option.
- In Printer Options, Select your Deskjet 3700 Setup printer.
- Goto Print Settings, Enter copies number, and click Print.
- Print Job done successfully.
How to do 3700 Wireless Setup for Mac?
Step 1 : Make your printer ready for installation
Follow the same steps that you have used while preparing your dj3700 printer for installation using Windows.
Step 2 : The default wireless settings are restored on the printer
You can make use of the same refurbishing steps which were done while using Windows.
Step 3 : The software and print driver is installed
From the computer that you need to print from, begin the installation process of the Deskjet 3700 driver and software.
- Select Download and before that go to our website and select your Deskjet 3700 printer model.
- The Easy Start should be accessed, once you are done with software downloads.
- Choose Set Up My Printer, after this you need to select Accept on the Terms and Conditions page. Tap Continue, in the initialisation how to Setup Deskjet 3700 Printer screen.
- In the Deskjet 3700 Setup printer display, the power button light needs to be bright. If it is not bright then press the power button so that it will wake up from the sleep state.
- The Connect screen lists your printer name as [Ready to connect]. You need to do the steps to restore the default wireless settings if your printer name is not displayed. In the Connect screen, choose your printer, and then tap Continue.
- The network configuration is checked after installation, now your printer and your wireless network SSID is displayed in the connect screen with a Join key between them.
- If the network name is correct, click Join.
- If the network name is not correct, click the network name, select the correct network from the drop-down list, and then click Join.
- From the time you tap Join, the computer is momentarily detached from the wireless network. At that time, the connection is set up.
- Access is requested to the chosen wireless network keychain on the Mac, and at this time tap Allow. This will allow the app to recover the password for your wireless network. Make use of it to enable the printer connection.
- If you tap Deny, Easy Start suggests you to type the password physically.
- If Easy Start is not able to locate the wireless network password, the installer suggests you to type the password manually.
- After accepting the wireless network password, dj3700 Easy Start sets up your printer and connects it over the network. When the check mark screens, tap Continue.
- Respond to each of the screens after reading, till the Install screen gets displayed.
- Choose Essential Software, Easy Scan, and any extra software you need to install, and then tap Install.
- After the selected software gets installed, tap Continue.
- Respond to each of the screens after reading them, till the Enable Printing screen gets displayed. Choose Add Printer to generate a print queue.
- On the Add window, choose your printer name with the text Bonjour listed below Kind, tap the Use or Print Using box, and then choose your printer name from the pull-down menu.
- Select Add to add the printer. Tap Print Test Page to make sure that the setup was correct. Tap Continue after printing a test page.
- You can now perform printing, copying, or scanning.
Procedure for Driver installation on Windows
You can download the updated Deskjet 3700 printer driver, which is saved in the Downloads folder and install it from the download folder.
Step 1 : Download the updated printer driver for Windows operating system
Based on your printer model and the operating system version, a full feature Deskjet 3700 driver download or the dj3700 Easy Start guided installation app is available on the download page.
- Make use of the how to Setup Deskjet 3700 Printer guidelines to download the updated printer driver from our website.
- When you are done with downloading the printer driver, proceed to the next step that is used to install the printer driver for your printer model.
- If the Easy Start app gets started but fails to download the printer driver, then make sure that the system has an Internet connection, and attempt to download again.
- The updated Software and Deskjet 3700 series driver download can be obtained from our website.
- Fill in your Deskjet 3700 Setup model, if essential, and then make certain that the operating system is correct.
- Select Download, which is available under the Deskjet 3700 driver Printer Installation Software tab, or follow the instructions that get displayed.
- The Updated printer driver starts to download in the download folder.
Step 2 : Procedure for Installation of the downloaded printer driver
The Printer driver starts getting downloaded in the Downloads folder, from here you can install the printer driver.
You need to select the type of connection when you are instructed to do so at the time of installation, choose USB, Wireless or Wired option, which is based on the printer model and connection to complete the installation.
- Access the download folder and begin with Easy Start file or the updated printer driver .exe folder to commence with the installation process.
- The instructions displayed on the screen are used to initiate the connection to the printer and then the download Deskjet 3700 driver is installed.
- When you are inculcated by the installer, pick Add printer to generate a dj3700 printer print queue on your device.
- The Add window gets screened.
- The printer name is chosen, pick the Use or Print Using menu option, choose the name of your Deskjet 3700 printer in the how to Setup Deskjet 3700 Printer pull-down list, and then select Add.
- You can return back to the installer to complete the installation process.
Procedure for Driver installation on Mac
Download the full feature printer driver and which will be stored in the Downloads folder and then after downloading the driver start to install it from the downloads folder.
Step 1 : Download the updated printer driver
For your printer model and the operating system version, a complete featured printer driver download or the Easy Start guided installation application is available on the download page. Install the printer driver which suits your corresponding printer.
- Employ the guidance to download the updated version of the printer driver from our web page.
- Download the printer driver, and then proceed with the installation procedure for the Deskjet 3700 driver.
- If the Easy Start application opens, but it may be unsuccessful to download the printer driver. Then, make sure that the system has an active Internet connection, then attempt to download again.
- Navigate on our website and then select Software and Deskjet 3700 series driver download.
- Fill in the model number of your printer, if required, and then check for the correct operating system version.
- Choose Download, which is available under the Driver-Printer Installation Software, make use of the how to Setup Deskjet 3700 Printer procedures which are displayed on the screen.
- The dj3700 Printer driver starts getting downloaded in the Download folder.
Step 2 : Install the upgraded Deskjet 3700 printer driver
The printer driver is installed from the downloads folder.
If there is a need to select a connection type at the time of the installation process, select USB, Wireless or Wired option, that suits your printer model and then connection preferences to finish the installation process.
- Access the download folder and then begin the dj3700 Easy Start file or updated printer driver .dmg folder to commence with the installation process.
- The guidelines are read to establish the connection between the printer and the computer and then the Deskjet 3700 driver is installed.
- Choose Add Printer to commence with a printer print queue in your system.
- The Add window gets started.
- The name of your Deskjet 3700 Setup is chosen, choose the Use or Print Using menu option, pick the name of the printer in the pull-down list, and then click Add.
- Revert to the installer to finish the whole process of installation.
Printing on both sides using Windows
You need to start a print job so that both the sides of your paper starts getting printed. Go through the how to Setup Deskjet 3700 Printer steps to adjust the settings in the printer driver and flip the pages, depending on your dj3700 printer type.
- You can avoid problems like page ordering, by inserting the required amount of fresh and unused sheets in the input feeder tray to finish your printing task.
- The document that you need to print should be opened, after that pick the File, and then choose Print.
- Your printer name is to be chosen, and then you need to go to Printer Properties or Preferences or Printer DeskJet 3700 Setup, based on what gets screened.
- The Document Properties or Printing Preferences window gets started.
- In case a Printing shortcut option is obtainable, tap on Print on Both Sides or Two-Sided Printing option.
- In case a Printing shortcut option is not obtainable, choose the Layout, Features or Finishing option, based on the option that is getting screened for your driver version.
- Look for the Print on Both Sides option or the Two-sided printing option, and then tap the binding or page flip option on what you are going to prefer.
- It may be either booklet or tablet.
- Select Ok, and then click Print.
- Take away the printed first side pages from the output tray, and then align the pages.
- Place the printed first side pages into the main input tray. Placing the paper depends on the input tray.
- Select Continue.
- The other side of the pages gets printed.
Printing on both sides using Mac
Most of the printers include paper handling settings in the printer driver to manually duplex. This feature requires printing on one side of the page and then loading the pages into the paper input tray to print on the other side. Follow the how to Setup Deskjet 3700 Printer procedure to configure the print job and to know how to reload the pages according to the printer type and the print job.
- Configure the first side of the print job in the document print settings.
- Some settings are based on where the paper tray is on the printer.
- To prevent page ordering issues, place enough blank paper into the input tray to complete the print job.
- Open the essential document that you want to print, select File, and then choose Print.
- In case no settings display, select Show Details.
- Pick your printer name in the Printer option.
- Click Paper Handling from the unnamed menu.
- From the Pages to Print menu, click Odd only.
- Based on the printer type, choose one of the following settings from the Page Order menu:
- If your dj3700 printer has a rear loading paper tray: Click Automatic
- If your printer has a Front loading paper tray: Click Reverse
- Select Print.
- Once you are done printing all the pages, take away the remaining unprinted paper from the input tray, and then follow the next how to Setup Deskjet 3700 Printer procedure.
- To print the other side of the pages, reload the pages into the input tray, and then set the pages to print in the document print settings. Reloading the pages and the settings depends on the DJ 3700 printer input tray.
How to Scan Using Solution Center Software for 3700 Printer?
Begin with your scan task from the computer scan quality settings, store the scans as a PDF file.
- The files are kept on the scanner glass, in the document feeder tray, or in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), according to the type of your dj3700 printer and its features.
- Browse in Windows for solution center.
- In case dj3700 Solution Center displays, choose the name of your printer the printer name in the available printers list.
- In case Solution Center does not get screened, visit our webpage and then choose Software and Deskjet 3700 series driver download, and then fill in the model number of your dj3700 printer. Under Driver Printer Installation software tab, pick Download followed by the complete feature Deskjet 3700 driver.
- In case if the complete feature printer driver is not getting screened, it means your printer does not assist Deskjet 3700 Setup Solution Center Software.
- To look at the obtainable scan shortcuts and setting, you need to choose Scan Document or Scan Picture.
- Pick any one among the shortcuts that match the file type and the resulting action you want.
- Alter any of the shortcut default settings in the Window pane’s right side, if needed.
- Choose Advanced Picture Settings or Advanced Document Settings to alter any available settings like quality and resolution.
- Choose Save to file Save Options to alter the folder where scans are stored, fix the name of your scanned file, and watch what happens after the scan is saved.
- Pick Scan.
- The file is scanned by the Deskjet 3700 printer and a scan preview screen will be opened in your printer display.
- The scanned file is to be selected to make any further changes, and then you need to save the scanned file by picking Finish.
- Make a preview of your scan, just access the folder where you have saved the scan, and then double-tap on the file name.
How to Troubleshoot dj3700 Printer?
Step 1 : Steps for troubleshooting if Alignment Unsuccessful message gets screened
Follow the general how to Setup Deskjet 3700 Printer guidelines for understanding printer alignment error prompts Make use of these guidelines and this will help to finish the perfect alignment or delete the message.
- Make certain that your Deskjet 3700 Setup is filled with fresh, clean and unused sheets of paper and then try aligning again.
- If your printer is attached to a scanner, then see the prompts on the alignment page to insert the page on scanner lid and click Scan. Go through the instructions to complete the scan.
- If still, your dj3700 printer displays an Alignment Unsuccessful message, then tap on the Skip button, you can proceed with printing without alignment. This may affect the print quality.
- If this instruction does not solve the alignment problems, then proceed to the next step.
Step 2 : Reboot your Deskjet 3700 printer
Switching off the printer and powering it up again may solve the alignment unsuccessful error message.
- Power up your printer. Stay till the printer becomes silent and stationary before you proceed.
- Keeping the printer in On condition, unplug the power cable from the printer’s rear and from the wall outlet.
- Stay for a minute. Connect one end of the power cord again into the wall outlet and other end to the printer’s rear.
- Switch on the printer, if it does not turn on automatically.
- The printer may need a warm-up phase. The dj3700 printer lights may flicker and the carriage may start moving.
- Stay till the warm-up phase gets completed and your printer is silent and idle before proceeding.
- If resetting the Deskjet 3700 printer does not rectify the problem, go to the next how to Setup Deskjet 3700 Printer step.
Step 3 : Make use of Original Deskjet 3700 Setup ink cartridges
Always use genuine ink or toner supplies. If you are not using genuine ink cartridges, then the steps in this document may not solve your issue. Have an overview at dj3700 SureSupply to examine your ink or toner cartridge consistency or purchase replacement cartridges and other supplies.
- Navigate to SureSupply. If needed, choose your country/region.
- Go through the guidelines that are displayed on the on-screen, to purchase new supplies or check cartridge compatibility with your dj3700 printer.
- If employing genuine ink cartridges did not solve the problem, then proceed with the next step.
Step 4 : The alignment page is inspected
Inspect the alignment page to know that the setup 3700 printer is correctly aligned. If your printer starts to print an alignment page, but the printed page is empty or has very low ink, then go to the step to examine the ink levels.
- If the samples on the alignment test page are hard and aligned and you need to check on both black and blue patterns, then service is to be done to your printer.
- If the samples on the alignment test page are grayed out, dotted, or messy or black or cyan is not there, proceed to the next how to Setup Deskjet 3700 Printer step to examine the estimated ink levels.
Step 5 : Examine the estimated ink levels and change any low or empty ink cartridges,
- Examine the estimated ink levels to check whether any ink cartridges are crucially low or empty.
- You can change any crucially low or empty ink cartridges.
- If no ink cartridges are crucially low or empty, then proceed to the next step.
- If changing any low or empty ink cartridges did not solve your problem, then the printhead is to be cleaned.
Step 6 : The printhead or ink cartridge is cleaned
The printhead or ink cartridge cleaning when done frequently may solve your alignment issue and assist you to solve print standard issues simultaneously. Generally, your printer proffers two inkjet printhead designs: the Integrated Printhead (IPH) is integrated within the ink cartridge, and the Individual Ink Cartridges (IIC) has a printhead built into the dj3700 printer.
- Your Deskjet 3700 Setup is always included with an inbuilt automated tool to clear the printhead.
- There are numerous ways to access the tool, based on your printer and the software you are employing.
- Run the test for cleaning by making use of one of the subsequent techniques that function for your printer and stay until the test completes.
- If your printer comes with a control panel display, directly go to the Settings or Tools menu to search and run printhead or ink cartridge cleaning.
- In Print Assistant for Windows, search and run the cleaning test from the Maintain Your Printer section.
- In Solution Center for Windows, search and run the cleaning test from the dj3700 Printer Toolbox.
- In the Printer Utility for Mac, search and run the cleaning test from the Information and control panel.
- If cleaning the printhead does not solve the problem, the printhead is to be replaced.
Step 7 : Changing the printhead or ink cartridge
- If you have attempted all the previous steps and still the alignment problem persists
- Then your printhead or ink cartridge is to be replaced.
- If replacing the printhead does not solve the problem, servicing is to be done to your printer or repeat the how to Setup Deskjet 3700 Printer guide again.