How to Setup HP Deskjet 2132 Printer?
With the HP Deskjet 2132 Printer, you can print, Scan and Copy documents. This excellent printer is easy to use and available at an affordable cost. The stylish and sleek design of this printer saves your space and fits on your desk effortlessly.
How To Unbox HP Deskjet 2132 Printer?
- Take away your printer from the box, and then remove all the tape and packing materials from the printer.
- Place the duplexer in its proper place into the HP DJ2132 Printer.
- After installing the duplexer, plug in your power cord and set your preferences.
- Mount the paper into the Tray 1. Verify that the print side is facing downward and the short edge is forward.
- Ensure that you do not place the paper above the yellow dotted lines on the sides of the paper tray. Place paper into tray 2.
- Mount the ink cartridge into its slot in the correct position.
- After installation of the ink cartridges, the printer prints an alignment page.
- Position the alignment page with the print side downward on the scanner glass.
- Confirm that you shut the scanner lid, and then click on the Ok option on the printer’s control panel. Your DJ2132 printer positions the ink cartridges.
- Install the printer software. The printer hardware and then the software should be installed properly.
- Ensure that you do not attempt to link the printer to the computer until it is instructed to do so in the printing software.
What is the Procedure for HP 2132 Driver installation on Windows Computer?
Download the upgraded HP Deskjet 2132 Printer driver. It gets stored in the Downloads folder, install it from the download folder.
Step 1: Download the upgraded printer driver for Windows OS
According to the printer model and the operating system version, a full feature printer driver download or the HP Easy Start guided installation application will be available on the download page.
- Employ the instructions to download the upgraded printer driver from our website.
- Once you download the dj2132 Printer driver, follow the steps to install the printer driver for the printer.
- In case the HP Easy Start application gets activated but fails to download the printer driver, confirm that the system has an active Internet connection, and attempt to download the driver again.
- Go to our website for the upgraded Software and Driver Downloads.
- Index your printer model if required, and then verify that the operating system version is correct.
- Click on the Download option which is available on the Driver Printer Installation software, or make use of the instructions which are displayed on the screen.
Step 2: Printer driver installation
When you are urged to choose a Connection type during the installation, choose USB, Wireless or Wired, according to the printer model and the connection, to complete the installation process.
- Open the Download folder and start the HP Easy Start file or the upgraded printer driver .exe folder to initiate the installation.
- Use the instructions displayed on the screen to enable the connection to the printer and then install the downloaded HP DJ2132 Printer driver.
- When you are guided by the installer, click Add Printer to initiate a print queue on your device.
- The Add window gets displayed.
- Select the printer’s name, click the Use or Print Using menu, choose your corresponding printer name in the list, and then click Add.
- Navigate to the HP installer to complete the HP Deskjet 2132 Printer installation process.
What is the Procedure for hp 2132 Driver installation on Mac Cpmputer?
You can download the updated printer driver and access it in the Downloads folder to setup the printer driver.
Step 1: Procedure to download the printer driver
According to the printer model and the operating system version, the full feature printer driver download or the HP Easy Start guided installation application will be available on the download page.
- Employ the instructions to download the upgraded HP Deskjet 2132 Printer driver from our website.
- If you download the printer driver, then continue to install the printer driver.
- In case the HP Easy Start app gets activated, but it fails to download the printer driver, verify that the computer has an active Internet connection, then try to download again.
- Navigate to our website and then click Software and Driver Downloads.
- Type your corresponding printer model number if required, and then verify the operating system.
- Click on the Download option, which can be viewed on the Driver Printer Installation Software, follow the guides displayed on the screen.
Step 2: Procedure to install the printer driver
You should choose the appropriate connection type during the installation process, select USB, Wired or Wireless option, according to the printer model and the connection preferences to complete the installation.
- Open the download folder, and then open the HP Easy Start file or the updated printer driver .dmg folder to begin the installation.
- Use the instructions to activate the connection to the printer and then install the HP DJ2132 Printer driver.
- Click on the Add Printer option to start a print queue on your device.
- The Add Window gets displayed.
- Select the name of your Printer, choose the Use or Print Using menu, pick your printer from the list displayed, and then select Add.
- Go back to the HP installer to complete the installation.
Quick Steps for HP DJ 2132 USB Printer Setup for Windows
Get your printer ready for a USB cable connection to a computer which is running on Windows operating system. To acquire the most supported features from a USB connected printer, you can install the full feature HP Deskjet 2132 printer driver.
Step 1 : Arrange for the printer setup
Arrange for the USB connection setup and printer driver setup. Before the printer setup, confirm that you discard any previously installed printer version from Windows.
- Satisfy the requisites:
- Power on your dj2132 printer.
- Get a USB cable which is less than 3m in length.
- Look for an active USB port on the computer: In case you link via a USB hub or docking station, the printer may not acquire adequate power to operate properly.
- In case you link via a USB cable to the computer prior to installing the printer driver, follow the procedure given below to remove the printer from the installed devices to confirm a successful setup. Follow the next step to set up the driver.
- Unlink the printer USB cable from the computer. Do not re-link the cable until instructed during the installation process.
- Look for devices under Windows, and then click Devices and Printers from the control panel settings in the result.
- Right-click on the printer model’s icon, and then click Remove device. In case multiple icons exist for your HP Deskjet 2132 printer, remove them all.
- Close the Devices and Printers window, and then continue to the next step.
Step 2 : Setup the driver and link your connection
Easily download and install the corresponding printer driver to finish the USB connection.
- Go to our website, enter the printer model, and then make use of the instructions to download the printer driver. Based on your printer model, the printer driver installation application HP Easy Start might download.
- If an HP DJ2132 Printer driver or HP Easy Start downloads, go through the instructions to open the download file or initiate the setup process. When it is guided to choose a connection type, select USB. If the configuration is completed successfully, you must follow the remaining procedures.
- In case the download fails, make use of the procedure to set up the printer driver from our website.
- Go to our website and then pick Software and Driver Downloads, enter your printer model if it is required, and then confirm that the operating system version is correct.
- From Driver- Printer installation software, select Download which is next to the updated printer driver, and then, follow the instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download.
- When it is guided by the installer to choose a printer connection option, select USB to complete the setup process.
- Try to Print and Scan your sample document, according to the printer functionality.
Quick Steps for HP DJ 213 2USB Printer Setup for Mac
Setup the printer for a USB connection to a Mac device. Obtain the supported features from a USB connected printer, setup the full feature printer driver.
Step 1: Get ready for the printer setup
- Confirm that the following requirements are met to prepare for the USB connection setup and driver installation.
- Switch on your dj2132 printer.
- Obtain a USB cable which is less than 3m in length.
- If you link via a USB hub or docking station, the printer may not acquire sufficient power to operate correctly.
- Disconnect the printer USB cable from your computer. Do not reconnect the cable until it is guided to do so during the driver installation process.
Step 2: Procedure for printer driver installation and connection setup
- Navigate on our website, enter your corresponding printer model, and then, click Begin. Based on the printer and the operating system version, the driver installation app HP Easy Start downloads.
- While HP Easy Start downloads, make use of the instructions to access the downloaded file to begin the setup. When it is urged to pick a connection type, click USB. Once the setup is completed continue to the next step.
- At some point, the HP Easy Starts fails, make use of the steps to set up the driver from our website.
- Visit our website and then select Software and Driver Downloads, enter the HP Deskjet 2132 Printer model, if necessary, and then check the operating system.
- In the Driver Printer installation software, click Download which is next to HP Easy Start or the updated driver, based on the option that displays, and then open the HP Easy Start file or the HP .dmg file in the Downloads folder.
- Confirm that HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is selected in case your HP DJ2132 Printer has a scanner, to enable full scan functionality. Pick the Add printer option to create a print queue. The Add window gets displayed.
- Select the name of your printer, click the Use or Print Using option, and then choose the Add
- Return to the HP installer to finish the installation process.
- Try to Print and Scan the document, based on your printer functionality.
Copying documents or photos
You can copy printed documents or images from the printer.The documents can be copied in normal quality print mode. You cannot modify the print mode quality while copying.
- Place plain paper in the printer input tray, in case paper is not already mounted.
- Ensure that you switch on your dj2132 printer.
- Open the scanner lid.
- Position the original document or images with the printed side downward on the scanner glass, and then place it based on the engraved guides around the glass.
- Shut the scanner lid.
- Tap on the Start Copy Black button or the Start Copy Color button on the control panel to initiate the copy job.
DESKJET 2132 SCAN SETUP
Scan your document using HP Solution Center software
Initiate scan jobs from the system or the HP Deskjet 2132 Printer, alter the scan quality settings, save the scan as any file type. Utilize HP Solution Center to begin scan jobs from your computer and alter the size, color, and quality settings.
- Place the file on the scanner glass, in the document feeder slot, or in the automatic document feeder, based on the printer type and features.
- Look for the HP Solution Center.
- In case HP Solution Center displays, choose the printer name in the list.
- In case HP Solution Center does not display, visit our website choose Software and Driver Downloads, enter the printer model. From the Driver-Printer Installation software, choose Download next to the full feature driver.
- If at some point, the full feature printer driver does not display, your printer does not support HP Solution Center software.
- Select the Scan Document or Scan Picture option to view the available scan shortcuts and settings option.
- Choose one of the shortcuts that correspond to the file type and the action you prefer.
- Modify any of the shortcuts default settings on the right side of the window, if required.
- Select Advanced Picture Settings or Advanced Document Settings to alter any available settings, such as quality and resolution.
- Select Save to file save options to modify the folder where the scans are stored, set scan file names, and save the scan.
- Select Scan.
- Your dj2132 printer scans the file and a scan preview window opens on the system.
- Choose the scanned document to make further changes, and then select Finish to store the scanned file.
- You can view the scan by opening the folder in which you stored the scan.
Troubleshooting HP Deskjet 2132 Printer in no Time
- Your printer is offline
- Print job stuck in print queue
- Extra blank page prints
- Slow printing
- Color or Black ink not printing
Extra blank page prints for Windows
Succeeding every print job, the HP Deskjet 2132 Printer prints an additional blank sheet of paper.
Step 1: Get your computer antivirus software up to date
Get the current or most updated version of your preferred antivirus protection program. Then, scan and discard all viruses, spyware, and malware.
In case eliminating any viruses, spyware or malware rectified the problem, you do not need to continue with the troubleshooting steps.
Step 2: Upgrade your printer firmware
Your printer firmware might have expired or corrupted. Download the updated firmware version of the printer.
- Power on your HP DJ2132 Printer.
- In case your printer is linked to the system via USB, unplug the cable from the printer.
- Visit our website and then choose Software and Driver Downloads.
- If required, pick a method to detect your printer model and then follow the instructions to navigate to the download page.
- Select Firmware and then select Download.
- Employ HP Download and Install Assistant for firmware download and installation, or choose Download only to open manually or activate the printer driver file.
Step 3: Printer software uninstallation
Corrupted or incomplete software may cause the printer to produce a blank page after each print job.
- Suppose your HP Deskjet 2132 printer is linked to the system via a USB cable, unplug the cable from the printer.
- Find Uninstall a program from Windows, and then select Uninstall a Program from the Control panel setting.
- From the list of installed programs, pick your printer, and then select Uninstall or Yes to confirm the uninstallation process.
- Make use of the instructions to complete the software removal.
- Boot up the computer.
Step 4 : Printer software reinstallation
Download and install the current updated printer driver from our website.
- Power on your dj2132 printer.
- In case the printer is linked to the system through USB, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- Go to our website and then choose the Software and Driver Download
- If necessary, choose a method to detect the printer model, and then make use of the instructions to move to the download page.
- Select the Download option which is seen next to the full feature driver, or select Basic Driver for other driver options.
Step 5: Print your document directly to the printer
Modify the printer spooler option in printer properties to print directly to the printer.
- Look for devices under Windows and select Devices and Printers in the list displayed.
- From the list of installed programs, right-click on the printer name, and then select Printer Properties.
- You need to choose your printer’s name.
- Click on the Advanced
- Choose the option Print directly to the printer.
- Select Apply, and then select Ok.
An additional page should no longer print from the dj2132 printer.
What are the List of Paper Mismatch Error on HP 2132 Printer?
When you print on envelopes or on different paper sizes, one of the following error messages display on the HP Deskjet 2132 Printer’s control panel or the computer.
- Paper Mismatch
- Paper Size Mismatch
The above error message displays to confirm that ink is not wasted when the paper settings in the HP DJ2132 Printer driver do not match the paper which is placed in the printer.
Step 1 : Alter the paper size setting
Check the paper size settings to confirm that it matches the paper you want to print on.
- Choose File, and then click Print from the program you want to print.
- Verify that your HP Deskjet 2132 printer is displayed in the Name or Printers drop-down list, and then click Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Select the Paper or Quality
- Click Advanced if necessary, and then select Paper Size.
- Select the paper size that matches the size and type of paper mounted in the printer tray, and then click Ok. If there is no corresponding paper size, choose the size from the list which is nearest to the paper size placed in the tray.
- Click Ok, and then try to print a sample document.
If you detect the same issue, continue to the next step.
Step 2 : Examine the paper source setting
Remove and reload the paper in the input tray, and then check the paper source settings.
- Take off all the paper from all the printer’s input trays.
- Reload the papers, and then alter the paper width guides so that they gently mount against the edge of the paper stack.
- Open the desired document that you want to print, click the File option, and then select Print.
- Confirm that the printer’s name is displayed in the Name or Printers drop-down list, and then click Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Choose the Paper or Quality option, and then click Paper Source to choose the correct tray.
- Click Ok, and then try to print the test document.
Step 3 : Reset your corresponding printer
- Power on your printer.
- Wait until the printer is stable and hushed before you begin.
- With your printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Remove the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait for at least 60 seconds.
- Connect the power cord to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the HP Deskjet 2132 Printer.
- Power on the printer, if it does not automatically power on.
- Wait until the warm-up period finishes and the printer is inactive and noiseless before you start.