How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer?
If you are looking for quick how to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer instructions? to set up your printer, first, you need to unbox it and provide the power connection which is followed by ink cartridge installation and printer driver installation. We have steps related to the printer setup. Go through them and set up your printer carefully.
How to Unbox and set up HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer?
- Take the printer out of the packaging and place it on a flat, smooth surface.
- First, you will find the ink cartridges on top inside the box and then a power cord, installation CD, and a user manual.
- Remove the printer cover and the tape stuck on the machine from the inside and outside.
- Grab the power cord, insert its one end into the port available on the rear of the printer and the plug-end into the electrical wall socket.
- Switch on the printer and press the Power button to turn it on. Let the carriage move to the center and the printer undergoes a warm-up period.
- Navigate the HP Officejet Pro 9015 Setup menu with the Up or Down arrow key and set preferences such as date, time, country, and region.
- Open the input tray and access the ink cartridge door. Remove the orange protective tape on both the black and tri-color cartridges.
- Release the latch and place the black ink cartridge on the right side of the slot and tri-color on the left side.
- Insert plain papers into the input tray so that the printer prints an alignment page.
- Take the software installation CD, insert it into the computer’s disc drive, and after the driver setup file displays, install it.
Driver and Manual Download on HP Officejet Pro 9015
It is recommended to download the driver and manual of your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer from our website because you get a direct link to download and depending on your computer OS, the respective file downloads automatically. Similarly, the user manual that we offer acts as a complete how to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer guide to set up your printer and also easily deal with the issues that it throws.
HP 9015 Driver Download
- Click the driver download link available on the respective printer model page.
- Wait for the file to download and appear on the Downloads utility of your browser.
- If you wish to install the driver for your HP Officejet Pro 9015 driver later, then you can obtain it from the Downloads folder of your computer.
- You can also use the software installation CD for driver installation where the driver and software files automatically pop up on your computer screen follow the how to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer guide.
HP 9015 Manual Download
- If you have landed the manual download page of the website, navigate to the respective link.
- Click on the Manual Download link or button and wait for the file to download on your computer.
- The downloaded file will be in .pdf.
- You can access the manual from the Downloads folder of your computer as well.
How to install HP Officejet Pro 9015 Driver?
- Click the downloaded file directly from your browser’s downloads utility or go to the Downloads folder on your computer and double-click to open the setup file.
- If you are using an older version of Windows, then you get the driver file in the .exe format. The latest versions have HP Easy Start, a quick installation app to install the HP Officejet Pro 9015 Setup driver.
- Click Next on the succeeding installer dialog boxes that appear and complete the installation process.
- The full feature driver lets you customize the required applications, tools, and updates provided by the manufacturer during the installation.
Wireless Setup of HP OJ Pro 9015 Printer
To set up HP Officejet Pro 9015 on a wireless network, first, it should support the connectivity. You need a router that is set between 2.4 to 5 GHz frequency range, a computer connected to the router through the wireless mode, and a stable internet connection like DSL broadband. The following how to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer instructions provide you the wireless setup procedure.
How to connect HP Officejet pro 9015 to wireless Network?
- Check whether you have plugged in a USB cable to connect your printer and computer.
- Keep the network name (SSID) and password ready.
- From the printer’s control panel, tap Settings, Network Settings and then press the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- If you have the Wireless icon on your printer, tap it and it automatically activates the wireless function on your printer.
- Now, download the latest version of the full-feature driver for your printer from our website.
- During installation when the installer prompts you to select the network connection method, choose Wireless and click on Next.
- Based on the rest of the instructions that display on the installer window, complete the driver installed successfully.
- To confirm that the printer has been established on the wireless network, give a test print from your computer.
Bluetooth Setup of HP Officejet pro 9015
The HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer does not support Bluetooth and if you are looking for printers that have Bluetooth, visit the manufacturer site to view the similar models.
How to print on HP Officejet pro 9015?
- You can print both documents and photos using your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer.
- Adjust the appearance settings of your document so that you receive a clear and reliable output.
- Open the text application that you wish to print. Go to the File menu and then click Print for accessing general print settings.
- For more layout and advanced print settings, click Printer Properties, Properties, or Preferences.
- When the Properties window opens, alter the layout and paper settings on your print job.
- After confirming all the settings, click OK and then Print.
How to Scan on Officejet pro 9015?
- Download and install the full-feature driver for your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer from our website.
- Ensure that you opt for HP Scan along with the other customizations in the driver during how to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer installation.
- Keep the document or picture on the scanner glass aligned along the engraved guides and close the scanner cover.
- Locate the Scan button on your printer if available, choose your computer name and the scan job type as well.
- Wait till the scan completes and watch the scanned folder to open automatically on your computer.
- In case of the unavailability of the Scan button on your printer, open the HP Printer Assistant tool on your computer by searching Windows for HP.
- By choosing your HP Officejet Pro 9015 Setup, the tool opens and click on Scan a Document or Photo to access HP Scan.
- Choose a shortcut and change the scan settings such as Scan Preview or the destination folder for the scanned item to be saved.
- Now, click on OK or the Save icon in the shortcut.
How to Copy on OJ Pro 9015?
- If you want to make a single or two-sided copy, you can follow the how to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer procedure mentioned below. This is for printers that have a touch or text-based panel.
- If your printer supports ADF, place the document to copy on the ADF. Otherwise, position the document or photo on the scanner glass.
- Locate the Copy option on your printer and tap Copy, Copy Document, or Copy Photo.
- If you want to change any other copy settings, modify it and then tap Settings or the respective icon for advanced copy settings.
- For two-sided copying, tap Copy Settings under the Copy option.
- Tap ON, choose the box available next to setting or the one available from the drop-down menu.
- Press Start or go back to the main copy screen using the Back symbol, and then tap Start Black, Start Color, or OK to begin the copy job. Note that the options may change based on the printer model or the operating system version.
How to Fax on HP Officejet pro 9015?
- Before you intend to fax from your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer, it is essential that you set up the fax feature.
- Connect both the ends of the telephone cord, one to the LINE port of the printer and the other end to a direct phone wall jack.
- Similarly, have an answering machine, connect another phone cord to the EXT port of the printer as well as to the machine.
- After setting up the required fax settings, follow these steps to initiate fax.
- Before sending the fax, ensure that your recipient also has a fax-enabled or a standby fax machine.
- Take the document that you wish to fax and place it on the scanner glass of your printer.
- Fill the printer’s input tray with required blank sheets to receive the printed fax reports if any.
- Dial the fax number on your printer to whom you wish to send the fax. Make sure that you have the area code along with the recipient’s fax number.
- Now, to send a fax, tap the Color, Black, or Send button on the printer Fax menu.
- If you can hear a long, high-pitched sound, then the fax is being sent. If not heard, try to send the fax once again.
- Wait for the HP Officejet Pro 9015 Setup to print a fax report on its successful confirmation of sending the fax.
How to Connect HP Officejet Pro 9015 to the computer using a USB cable?
- Ensure that the HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer is turned on and in a ready state.
- Obtain a USB cable (preferably a manufacturer-provided one) which should be less than 3m in length.
- Confirm that you have not connected your printer and computer with a USB cable previously.
- If so, remove it before you proceed with the setup and plug it in only when prompted.
- Now in Windows, search for Devices and Printers and click when you see it in the results.
- Locate your printer model and right-click on it, and then click Remove Device that deletes the printer name from the how to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer network.
- If you find more than one printer name in the list, remove all of them.
- Now, download and install the full feature driver from our website.
- The driver should be available as the HP Easy Start app.
- Carry out the instructions prompted by the installer and at one stage, when the installer alerts you to pick the connection type, select USB.
- After the connection method selection, you will be prompted to connect the printer to the computer.
- Now, take the removed or a new USB cable and plug it in on your computer and printer.
- Try to print, scan, or fax from your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer to ensure a successful USB connection.
How to enable web services on HP Officejet Pro 9015?
- Before enabling web services, make sure that your printer is connected over a wired or wireless network.
- Locate the HP ePrint icon on the printer’s control panel and press it.
- In case the ePrint icon is unavailable, tap Wireless Setup, Network Setup, or Wireless Settings for the web services menu.
- If the Web Services Summary screen directly appears, then the option is enabled.
- If you see a prompt to turn on the feature, then tap Turn on, Enable, or Setup.
- Proceed with the set of instructions that display on the printer screen and turn on the web services feature.
- In case you see a firmware update for your printer, update it and then finally, press OK.
How to factory reset the HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer settings?
- If your printer contains the factory reset option on the control panel, then press Setup, Tools and then tap Restore Factory Defaults.
- Otherwise, press the Back-arrow button on the bottom left side of your HP Officejet Pro 9015 Setup Home screen.
- Tap Support Menu and choose Reset menu, and then press OK.
- Tap Semi-Full reset and then press OK.
- Wait for the device to power down and then power it on again. It should complete the factory reset process.
How to Troubleshoot HP Officejet Pro 9015?
Since HP Officejet Pro 9015 is a newly introduced printer, the chances of problems may be less. But there are certain issues that any HP Officejet Pro printer can encounter, for which we have provided solutions below. In case you experience any one such problem with your printer, mentioned below, follow the how to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer instructions to fix it.
Why the HP Officejet pro 9015 printer shows offline?
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool and install it on your computer for diagnosing the network issue with your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer.
- When the tool opens, click Start and then choose HP Officejet Pro 9015.
- If the printer is not displayed in the list, shut it down and then restart again. When the tool opens, click on Retry.
- With the instructions shown on the tool, sort out the network connection issue with your printer.
- In case you find a screen to turn on your printer updates, click Yes.
- If you are prompted to choose HP Officejet Pro 9015 as a default printer, click Yes.
- Try printing a job to see if the offline message goes off the printer.
Why My HP Officejet pro 9015 is not scanning to the computer?
- When your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer is not scanning to your computer, then it is suggested to uninstall and reinstall the software.
- On the computer’s control panel window, select HP SW under the Programs and Features option and click Uninstall.
- Go to Devices and HP Officejet Pro 9015 Setup, search for your printer name and then right-click on the printer icon. Now, select Remove Device and this step should remove your printer from the network.
- Get the full feature driver for your printer from our website, which is of the latest version.
- After the setup file downloads, click on it and the file extract begins.
- Click on Next till the installer prompts to do so and then install the driver completely.
- After the successful reinstallation of the printer driver, try to scan from your printer to the computer.
Why My HP Officejet pro 9015 not printing black ink?
- If your printer does not print black ink, it could be due to low or empty ink level or change in the how to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer print settings.
- Always prefer using manufacturer-made ink cartridges that avoid many printing problems.
- Verify the suitability of the size of paper loaded in the printer and the print settings.
- Check whether the paper type is compatible with your printer’s paper tray.
- See if there are any other settings change in the print driver that is not letting you print with black ink.
- Check the ink levels of the cartridges and replace the low or empty ink cartridge if any.
- Print a quality test report or diagnostic page from your printer by touching the Reports option and then the Print Quality Report option in the Menu.
- Also, check if there is a change in the printhead alignment. If so, align the printhead properly. Sometimes, cleaning the printhead will also help.
Why won’t my HP Officejet pro 9015 is not connecting to Wi-Fi?
- If your printer does not connect to Wi-Fi, first, try to restart all the devices connected to Wi-Fi along with your printing machine.
- Also, check whether the printer network has been appropriately configured. To know this, you should check if the appropriate printer driver has been installed.
- HP Officejet Pro 9015 accepts a Wi-Fi range between 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz frequency. Confirm that the bandwidth of your router falls within the range or go through the how to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer guide.
- HP has a unique diagnostic tool named Print and Scan Doctor to identify and fix the network issues by itself.
- Run the device and see whether there is a change in the connection.
- As a final option, try hard resetting the printer which could help resolve the network problem.
How to Clear No AirPrint found message appearing on HP 9015 Printer?
- If a No AirPrint found message displays on your printer, then the first step would be diagnosing the network connection.
- Confirm that Wi-Fi is enabled on your Apple device and a checkmark exists next to your local wireless network.
- Also, check whether the Apple device and the HP Officejet Pro 9015 Setup has been linked to the same network.
- Power off and on your printer and then check if the network connection status is enabled.
- If the printer is linked to the network, then check if the AirPrint feature is enabled.
- To verify if AirPrint is enabled on the printer, first, locate the IP address from the network test page.
- Open the Safari browser and key in the IP address in the search bar and press Go to access the EWS.
- Now, touch Network, AirPrint, and then tap Status.
- Press OK on the Redirecting to Secure Page that opens.
- Now the This Connection is Not Private window opens and then tap Show Details.
- To view the AirPrint status settings, tap Visit this website.
- Tap turn on AirPrint if the status is set to Off.
- If the above how to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer steps are not helping, try to print using the Wi-Fi Direct feature.