How to Setup my HP Deskjet 2130 Printer?
HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Setup and Install
- Unpack the dj2130 printer from the box.
- Connect the power cord and then turn on the HP Deskjet 2130 printer.
- Install the ink cartridges.
- Load paper into the input tray.
- Align the HP dj2130 ink cartridges.
- Install the HP Deskjet 2130 Setup software.
Organise the Printing Process
Follow by unwrapping the printer from its shipment package. This is meant for people who are looking for head to toe directions related to printers. We help you out with our simple steps and let you setup the printer with ease. Read the how to Setup my HP Deskjet 2130 Printer instructions and follow them step-to-step for easy HP dj2130 printer setup.
HP Deskjet 2130 Driver download
Here, you can search and download the appropriate driver for your printer. Downloading the driver is not a great deal as you are in the right place to learn about it. It is mandatory to download the latest version of appropriate driver to print/ scan/ copy from your printer. We suffice you with our simple directives.
HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Setup and Installation
Your responsibility does not end until installing the downloaded HP Deskjet 2130 Driver. We give you simple techniques on how to install the downloaded driver. We are information providers for Windows and Mac operating system in separate. Get crystal clear instructions from our world- class experts.
Overview of HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Setup Install
- Go to setup 2130.
- Downlod Driver Software for dj2130 Printer.
- Enter your printer model and click Begin for your HP Deskjet 2130 Driver Download.
- Click Download, then Open, Save or Run on the window that displays, to download the driver.
- Double click on the driver file downloaded to your computer to start the installation process.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the HP DJ2130 printer connection setup and the driver installation.
- Now come back to HP Deskjet 2130 Setup Page to finish the HP DJ2130 printer registration and activation.
Detailed Installation Guide for dj2130 Printer
Unboxing setup is given in a simple manner for the benefit of our customers.
- The first thing you have to do is to take the new printer out from its shipment box and go through the how to Setup my HP Deskjet 2130 Printer guide.
- Free your printer from all the tapes and packaging materials.
- Check for the presence of plastic tapes on the control panel display, and inside your printer.
- The second thing you should do is to take out the duplexer from the box, remove all the packaging tapes and bubble wrap.
- To install this on your dj2130 printer, the printer should be turned in a way that its rear position faces you.
- It should be installed with utmost care.
- Once the installation gets over, keep the printer with the front facing you.
- After installing the cartridge, you should power up your printer.
- Powering up the printer can be done by linking your printer to the power supply by means of the power cord.
- Plug- in one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to the electrical wall outlet.
- Switch on your HP Deskjet 2130 Setup and all the required fields on the printer control panel.
- Next, you have to feed the paper to the paper tray. Be careful while feeding in the paper.
- Improper paper feed might result in a paper jam issue.
- Check the prompts to stack the paper on the tray.
- Ink cartridges are mandatory in order to print a document. So, it should be installed on your printer using the prompts provided.
- No gadgets operate without a software. The same thing goes for the printer. To perform the function, you have to install the printer software on your printer.
- Take a help of the prompts to install the software on your printer successfully.
Download and install the software on your Windows computer
- Make sure the HP Deskjet 2130 printer is powered on.
- Remove the USB cable from the printer, if it is connected with a computer or any other device.
- Go to our website and enter the HP Printer name HP Setup Deskjet 2130 and model in the product field.
- Go along with the prompts on the windows screen to get into the downloads page.
- Click Download under the dj2130 printer driver or software. Open the downloaded folder and then install it on your Windows computer.
HP Deskjet 2130 WPS Setup
- Press the Wireless Button on the control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install HP Deskjet 2130 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
HP Deskjet 2130 Print Function Setup
To print is to take a hard copy of the file which is stored on your computer. Duplex printing can be enabled to lessen the usage of paper. This also makes you have the print in an easily readable format. Printing documents or photos are made uncomplicated by our professionals for you through how to Setup my HP Deskjet 2130 Printer guide.
Follow Quick HP Deskjet 2130 Print Function Steps
HP Deskjet 2130 Print Function Windows
- Go to the print window in order to change the required settings for the best print quality.
- All necessary alterations should be performed before allowing you to print.
- This setting is inclusive of changing the text font, size, layout options and other appearance settings.
- Once all the setting changes are done, click File or the menu icon and then to print to access the general print settings.
- Printer Properties, properties or Preference let you access more layout, quality and advance print settings.
- You can even change the layout and paper settings as per your requirement. This might vary from printer to printer.
- The quality and color settings can be changed to fulfill the requirement with the expected print quality.
- After doing necessary changes, tap OK and then Print.
HP Deskjet 2130 Print Function Mac
- Not many changes are to be done to print a document from Mac computers. Go along with the directions given to perform the print job using your HP Deskjet 2130 Setup printer.
- All necessary editing should be completed before assigning the print job.
- This includes basic settings like adjusting the text color, size, layout options and more.
- Open the app where the document is created and tap the File -> Print -> dj2130.
- The printer settings window access. Click Show details to take a look at the hidden menus.
- Choose the printer from the Printer menu.
- Choose an option that is suitable for the print job or paper type from the Presets menu.
- Different settings type can be changed by tapping the unnamed menu present at the center of the window.
HP Deskjet 2130 Copy Function
The copy is one of the fascinating features which lets you take a number of copies of the documents or photos which you want. Place the documents or photos whose copies are to be taken on the scanner glass and go with the option that relates to copying feature. You can take 9 copies of the document at the max using this how to Setup my HP Deskjet 2130 Printer instructions.
HP Deskjet 2130 How to copy
- Take a look at the simple procedures to copy documents which you want. Place plain unused paper in the input tray, if it is not already done earlier.
- Ensure that your HP Deskjet 2130 Setup is kept on before you start to copy. Open the scanner lid up.
- The original document whose copy is to be taken should be placed on the scanner glass with positioned down and according to the engraved guides present around the glass.
- Lower the scanner lid and tap the Start Copy Black button or the Start Copy Color button on the printer’s control panel to commence the copy job.
How to Scan from HP Deskjet 2130 Printer?
Scan provides you a soft copy of documents or photos. In other words, it is a digital copy which can be saved on your computer in the target folder and can be referred for later purpose. The appropriate app is essential to scan a document. The how to Setup my HP Deskjet 2130 Printer instruction directs you to scan your essential documents or photos.
Look at the instructions to scan the required documents or photos from your printer to the computer runs with Windows and Mac operating system.
HP Deskjet 2130 Scan Setup Windows
This dj2130 document gives detailed instructions on HP Deskjet 2130 how to scan using the steps mentioned below.
- Scan with HP Scan software
- Scan with HP Scan and Capture (Windows 8 and10)
- Scan with Windows Scan (Windows 8 and 10)
Method 1: Scanning with the HP Software – dj2130
HP Scan software comes as an inbuilt feature with the printers which came into the market in 2011 or later. You can begin the scan jobs from the HP Deskjet 2130 how to scan to computer, alter the scan quality configuration, and store the scans to any required format and more. Stick on to the instructions to scan the documents.
- Pack the items whose scan is going to be taken either in the document feeder slot or in the ADF based on the printer type and the feature.
- Discover the printer model from the search list.
- If your dj2130 printer name is discovered, tap it from the search results.
- If your printer name is not discovered, confirm that your computer is installed with the latest HP Deskjet 2130 setup driver.
- Tap Scan a Photo or Document.
- Choose any one of the shortcuts that suit the file type and the resulting action you require.
- Choose one among the available default settings on the right side of the window, if needed.
- The scans can be previewed and additional settings can be done using Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan option of HP Deskjet 2130 how to scan.
- Additional settings like quality, color, and default scan destination folder can be chosen by tapping Advanced Settings or More option.
- Tap Scan option.
- While doing so, the items get scanned and can be previewed.
- Change any required settings if required by tapping the thumbnail image of the scanned materials.
- Tap Save, and you can see the Save as windows.
- Before saving the document, confirm the file type and click Save.
- To view the scans, access the folder where you have saved it.
- Save your scan in the required file format
Method 2: Scanning with the HP Scan and Capture (Windows 8 and10)
Try to scan the documents or photos captured with the help of dj2130 Scan and Capture application. Confirm that your computer running with Windows 8 or 10 operating system is installed with the full-featured how to Setup my HP Deskjet 2130 Printer driver guide.
Method 3: Scanning with Windows Scan (Windows 8 and 10)
Windows HP Deskjet 2130 how to scan application enables you to scan the required documents or photos. Ensure that you have installed either the basic or full-featured HP Deskjet 2130 Driver on the HP Deskjet 2130 how to scan to the computer running on Windows 8 or 10 to use this app.
- Your scanner glass or ADF should be loaded with the essential documents whose scan is to be done.
- Open Windows, look for Scan, and tap the Scan app from the filtered results.
You are instructed to install Windows Scan from the Windows Store, if the Scan app is not discovered in the search results.
- If you have Source in existing option, choose you loaded your document or photo.
- You can change the Color mode, Resolution and the location of saving the documents by choosing Show more option.
- Tap Scan.
HP Deskjet 2130 Scan Setup for Mac
Your Mac should be installed with the required app for documents and photos. Some printers are capable of scanning multiple documents based on the printer model and the operating system version on the Mac.
Method 1: dj2130 Easy Scan app (Mac OS and OS X 10.9 and later)
This app enables you to scan and edit documents. HP Easy Scan is a free scanning application for Mac users which is available in App Store. Download and install it using the instructions in our manual.
Scanning and editing the documents are made easier using this app. HP Easy Scan, a free scanning app is meant for Mac users. This app is available in App Store. Go ahead with the how to Setup my HP Deskjet 2130 Printer instructions provided to scan the document successfully.
HP Easy Scan app with HP Deskjet 2130 how to scan
- Open the App Store, click Download and run the downloaded file to install it on your Mac computers
- If you are unable to access the app on its own, access the Mac for Scan and go with the dj2130 Easy Scan from the sorted results.
- The scanner glass should be loaded with the documents or photos to be scanned with the printed side facing down. Lock the scanner lid once the document is placed.
- Open HP Easy Scan and search the HP Deskjet 2130 setup name from the Scanner drop-down list.
- You are supposed to choose the scan type from the Presents menu.
- Tap Edit Settings if you want to change any basic settings to the preset which is selected.
- Press Scan and then Scan Next Item to include many extra pages or click Done.
- You can view the thumbnail version of the scanned items in the left panel and the items can be viewed in the right panel.
- Go with Edit options in order to change the colors, crop or resize the image.
- Press Send which is displayed at your window’s bottom and click the Folder to store the scans to the folder on the Mac computer.
- The folder can be searched by choosing Where option and then tap Save.
- To view the scanned document, open the folder where the file is saved to and then double- tap on the file.
- Multiple documents can be saved into a single PDF file. You are allowed to change the color, size, quality and the orientations of scans.
Method 2: HP Scan software (OS X 10.11 or earlier)
Check the printer control panel to know the features that your dj2130 printer has. Make sure that your Mac computer is installed with HP Scan software.
Step1: Make sure that your Mac is installed with the HP Scan Software
- Access the Finder and tap Go to select the Applications.
- Double- tap the HP folder, look for HP Scan from the search list and then follow the how to Setup my HP Deskjet 2130 Printer prompted instructions.
Step 2: Take a scan of the required documents or photos
Go with the directions given below to take an HP Deskjet 2130 how to scan of required documents or photos.
- Keep the documents or photos whose scan is to be done on the scanner glass with the printed side laid down.
- Tap Scan option by accessing the HP Scan window.
- Pick out the dj2130 printer name from the Scanner menu, choose the desired scan job type from the Presets menu.
- Press the down arrow in the upper-right corner of the pane to check or alter the color, quality settings, orientation of scans.
- To view the Scan items, you should press Continue.
- Go with Scan Next Item or Add to involve more items or click Done options.
- Click the thumbnail version to take a look at the scanned documents.
- The setting can be changed as desired by clicking the Edit option.
- The desired location can be chosen by using Where option. Once you found the desired location to save your files, tap Save.
- The scans can be viewed by clicking the folder where your scans have been saved.
Method 3: Scan documents and photos by Use Apple Image Capture.
Apple Image Capture application is usually compatible with Mac OS and OS X. It is a simple method of HP Deskjet 2130 setup scanning how to Setup my HP Deskjet 2130 Printer documents or photos.
- The photos or documents to be scanned should be placed on the scanner glass with the printed side facing down, and then lock the scanner lid.
- You can even place the original documents on the automatic document feeder if your dj2130 printer has that provision. But you are not recommended to place the documents in ADF as it leads to the damage to the photos or to the HP Deskjet 2130 All In One Printer.
- Open Finder -> Go option present in the top menu bar -> Applications -> double-tap the Image capture.
- Search and select your printer name in the Devices or Shared list.
- The preview can be done by choosing the Show details option.
- Set the Scan mode as Scanning bed or automatic document feeder depends on the place where your original documents are placed.
- Kind of scan can either be black and white or color or optimized for text only as per your requirement.
- A better quality image generally results with higher resolution. But it increases the file size. The best-detailed scans can be achieved using a higher resolution. But the higher resolutions are not mandatory for black and white text.
- Use Customize Size or standard paper size option to set the size.
- It is your choice to decide where to save the scans.
- Set the format as you want.
- The brightness and saturation of scans can be changed by clicking how to Setup my HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Manual to display option.
- Press Scan and save them by choosing Scan to the folder.
- View the scanned items by double- tapping the file where the scan is saved.