How to Setup Officejet Pro 8600 Printer?
First Time Officejet Pro 8600 Printer Setup
Step 1 : Eliminate the 8600 Series Printer from the box
- Locate your fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer, and pull to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Eliminate the printer, tape and packing materials from the box and close the ink cartridge access door with how to Setup Officejet Pro 8600 Printer.
- Reprocess the packing materials.
Step 2 : Mount the two-sided printing accessory (duplexer)
- Locate the duplexer in the box.
- Remove the duplexer out of its packing material, and then any tape from the duplexer.
- Turn the printer by the back.
- Grip the duplexer by its sides with the rollers toward the printer, attach it into the slot at the back of the printer, and then push the duplexer into the printer till it locks into its place.
Step 3 : Mount Tray 2 (optional)
- Take away Tray 2 from its box, eliminate its packing material and any tape from the tray.
- Keep the tray on a flat, level surface where you aim to use the printer.
- Hold the printer, locate it over the top of the paper tray, and then subordinate the printer on top of the paper tray with the how to Setup Officejet Pro 8600 Printer guidelines.
- Ensure the OJ Pro 8600 Printer is even with the left, right, and back edges of the tray.
Step 4 : Join the power cord and set your preferences
- Link the power cord to the back of the printer, and then plug the other end of the power cord into the electrical socket.
- Switch on the Officejet Pro 8600 printer.
- On the control panel of the printer click on the preferred language and tap continue to approve your choice.
- Choose Done.
Step 5 : Mount paper into Tray 1
- Grip the underside of Tray 1, and then pull out the tray.
- Slide the paper width guides to their farthest positions.
- Load plain white paper in the tray.
- Push the tray towards the OJ Pro 8600 Printer until it fits into its place.
Step 7 : Mount the SETUP ink cartridges
- For how to Setup Officejet Pro 8600 Printer, locate your fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer, and then pull to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Eliminate the ink cartridge from its package.
- Grip the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles toward the printer, attach the ink cartridge into its slot, and then push the ink cartridge forward until it fits into its place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Pause for the printer to align the ink cartridges.
- After the alignment is done, the Officejet Pro 8600 Printer prints an alignment page.