How to Setup Officejet Pro 8720?
Installation Guideline for Officejet Pro 8720 Printer
Steps for setup and driver installation:
- Go to ojp8720.
- Download Driver Software for ojpro8720 Printer.
- Enter your printer model and click Begin for your Officejet Pro 8720 Driver Download.
- Click Download, then Open, Save or Run on the window that displays, to download the driver
- Double click on the driver file downloaded to your computer to start the installation process.
- Follow the on screen how to Setup Officejet Pro 8720 instructions and complete the ojpro 8720 printer connection setup and the driver installation.
- Now come back to the Page to finish the ojpro 8720 printer registration and activation.
Instantly Download Officejet Pro 8720 Printer Driver and Manual
Most of the issues what you face while using Officejet Pro 8720
- Frequent paper jams.
- Slow Printing.
- setup 8720 Printer offline while it is in on condition.
- Windows sending print jobs to the Wrong printer.
- Prints are too light, too spotty, or have horizontal lines.
- Out-of-ink messages.
- Unable to print from mobile device to printer.
- Wi-Fi printing takes too long.
- Scanner stops working.
- Printed photos look lousy.
Simple Steps for Officejet Pro 8720 Wireless Connection
- Goto Officejet Pro 8720 Setup.
- Collect network name and password.
- Find your wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password.
- To connect wireless network, touch wireless icon on Officejet Pro 8720 printer control panel.
- Click setup icon in the printer.
- Click wireless settings.
- Click wireless setup wizard.
- Select name of your network, and click ok.
- If no network, click new network name and enter your network name.
- Enter WEP or WPA key, click Done.
- Your OJPro 8720 printer connection has successed, touch OK to return home.
Printer Functions for Officejet Pro 8720 Printer
If you have finished the troubleshooting steps in this document and your printer still does not print, service the OJP8720 printer. For out of warranty products, fees may be applied.Print from Windows system, adjust the how to Setup Officejet Pro 8720 settings do it and carry out the printing task.
A copy is useful when you wish to make a replica of an already existing hard copy. The process of copy is simple with the Officejet Pro 8720 printer. All you have to do is save the desired document as a scan or a soft copy and then proceed to print it.
Scanning is the dominant feature for the business world. A soft copy of documents is necessary while running a business. How do you produce a soft copy? Here is the solution for your question. A OJP8720 printer with a built-in scanner does what you need.
Send documents swiftly from one place to another and transfer files with ease. The receiver can obtain the accurate information. Fax can be sent to any place. Officejet Pro 8720 offers a confirmation notification for the data or information which is received by the user.
What are the Simple Steps to Print a Document in ojp8720 Printer?
Access the print window and modify print settings to get enhanced results.
- Modifications like changing the text font and size, choosing layout options are to be done prior to printing the file. Additional modifications in appearance settings can also be done before printing.
- In the document that you need to print, choose the File menu and then select the Print tab to get access to print settings preferences.
- To attain more layout, quality, and advanced print settings, pick the Printer Properties, Properties, or Preferences. The Document Properties or Printing Preferences window gets started in a new window.
- The layout and paper settings can be altered for your print documents. The names of the Menu and the settings available may differ for printers.
- Finest prints can be expelled from the ojp8720 printer by altering the quality and color settings. The Menu names and the settings available might vary between printers.
- Select OK, then tap Print.
How to Print Photos in OJPRO 8720 Printer?
Print photos from the Windows system, by employing the precise paper type and print job settings.
Step 1: Photo paper is loaded into the main feeder tray
- The paper is inserted into the main feeder tray. Load the paper into the correct tray by noticing your paper type and location of the tray for the paper you are going to use.
- All other sheets are taken out from feeder tray.
- Fit the short edge of the photo paper into the tray based on your Officejet Pro 8720 Setup type.
- The paper width guides are adjusted so rest against the edges of the paper.
Step 2: Printing the Required photo
The print window and document properties are accessed to arrange your Officejet Pro 8720 wireless all in one printer for the print job.
- Edit the photo to improve the colors, brightness, contrast and any other settings before printing.
- Do a right-click on the photo that you need to print, choose Open with, and then tap Windows Photo Viewer or Paint.
- Pick Print, or select File or the menu symbol, and then tap Print.The Print or Print Pictures screen prompts with normal print job settings.
- The OJP8720 printer Document Properties window pane gets opened to access layout, quality, and color and advanced print settings.
- The Print Pictures window opens in Windows photo Viewer, tap Options, and then tap Printer properties in the print settings window pane.
- Under Print window in Paint, choose the how to Setup Officejet Pro 8720 Preferences.
- Make use of the prompts to diagnose and use print job settings for images in the Document Properties window.
- Tap Ok, and then choose Print.
- Once printing is done, the photo paper from the tray is taken out. If the paper is left behind for some time, then paper may bend.
How to Copy Photos or Documents on your Officejet Pro 8720 Printer?
Make copies of the desired photos or documents using this OJP8720 printer. Please note that even if the images displayed on this document are different from the printer you use, the steps are still applicable.
Step 1: Loading the original document
Place the original document or photo to be copied in the Automatic Document Feeder or keep it on the scanner glass with the print side facing down. You can also produce 2 sided copies using the scanner.
- Switch on the Officejet Pro 8720 Setup and place the original document or photo to be copied.
- When placing the original document inside the ADF, make sure the print side is facing upwards.
- Align the paper width guides along the edges of the paper.
- When placing the original on the scanner glass, make sure the print side is facing downwards. Replace the scanner lid after placing the original.
Step 2: Copy the desired photo or document
- On the home screen of the control panel, click on Copy.Choose between Document/ID card/ Photo.
- Choose the required number of copies, input the number of copies using the keypad.
- Under the option Tray Selection, choose the paper size and the tray. Select 1-sided or 2-sided under the option 2-sided.
- Click on Touch To Preview and make the necessary edits to the image. Resize, crop or modify the contrast of the image.
- Click on Done to revert to the Home Screen. Click on the Settings icon and mention the settings required for the advanced copy job.
- Click on Lighter/Darker, choose the level required and then click on Done.
- Click on Quality and choose between Normal/Draft/Best mode. Normal mode prints under Standard quality and Best prints under Fine quality.
- Click on Resize and choose a Preset. You can also input a custom resize value between 25 and 400 percent. After updating the how to Setup Officejet Pro 8720 settings, click on Done.
- Click on Enhancements and print with settings specific to your OJP8720 print job.
- Click on Binding Margin and then click ON to get an image with the margin aligned to the left. Click on Save.
- Click on Back and return to the home screen. Click on Start Black/Start Color/Start Copy to start copying on your setup 8720 printer.
Scan using Scan Software
Begin to scan any files using the Scan Software. Prior to scanning a file, you need to make certain that you have downloaded the Officejet Pro 8720 driver software. Employing the Scan Software, you can Officejet Pro 8720 scan to computer, modify the scan settings, store scans and more.
Based on the printer type, two versions of Scan are available. Both the versions have similar functionalities and scanning feature.
Procedure to scan a document or photo by employing Scan software
- On the scanner glass or in the document feeder slot, or in the automatic document feeder (ADF), keep the document or photo that you need to scan that hinges on your requirement. To prevent damages on photos, it is better to use the scanner glass.
- Browse Windows for the name of your OJP8720 printer.
- Click the printer name in the results, if the name is displayed in the list.
- If the name is not displayed, then the Officejet Pro 8720 driver is downloaded from our website.
- Go to the Officejet Pro 8720 wireless all in one printer software and click on Officejet Pro 8720 scan to computer a document or photo. The scan gets accessed in a new window.
- Go with any of the required shortcuts that correspond to the file type and resulting action you want.
- Do any changes to the shortcut default settings on the right corner of the Scan pane, if needed.
- If you want to preview the document, press Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan. All the essential changes should be done before you save it on your computer.
- The quality, color, and default scan destination folders can be altered as per your requirement by tapping Advanced Settings or more.
- Tap Scan. Once you do, the printer starts to scan and then the preview screen is shown in setup 8720 Scan.
- If you want to add more settings, double-click the thumbnail image of the file which is scanned.
- Tap Save and wait for the Save as window to open.
- Browse the folder where you want to Officejet Pro 8720 scan to computer the scan to, make any changes to the file type if you need.
- Confirm the file type in the Save as type column, and then tap Save option.
The documents which you have scanned can be attached to the email automatically using the shortcuts in Officejet Pro 8720 Setup Scan. Your computer should be installed with a local email client like Microsoft Outlook, Live Mail, or Mozilla Thunderbird and is linked to email service provider to scan to email.
- Go to Scan software to select any one of the email related shortcuts like Photo to Email, Document to Email, Email as PDF, or Email as JPEG, and then go ahead with Scan options. You can see the preview of the scans in a new window.
- Press Send. You can see the new email message which is displayed inclusive of the scans attached to it and revisit the how to Setup Officejet Pro 8720 guide.
How to do Fax Setup on Officejet Pro 8720 printer?
Send a fax using scanner glass and automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Take away all original documents from the document feeder tray, and then open the scanner lid.
- Place the original document, print side downward, on the right-front corner of the glass. Place the original to the engraved guides near the edge of the glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- From the Officejet Pro 8720 Setup control panel, select Send Fax now.
- Enter the fax number: field or use a saved number from the phone book.
- Select Black or Color.
Your OJP8720 printer starts dialing the fax number and faxing the document. In case the receiving fax machine is available, your fax is sent.
How to Use the Automatic Document Feeder to Send a Fax on OJPRO 8720 Printer?
Step 1: Insert the original document in the input document feeder tray
- Scrutinize the paper condition, and then if curled, dusty or wrinkled, then you need to replace it by a fresh and clean paper.
- Place the document by facing the print side upward.
- Place the pages so that the top edge of the document goes first.
- Move the paper into the ADF until the original document fixes into the place.
- Move the paper width guides inside until they stop at the paper edge. Ensure that you do not push the guides too tightly.
Step 2: Scan and send the document
- Begin the Officejet Pro 8720 scan to computer, and then fax the document. Click Send a Fax Now from the control panel.
- Enter the fax number in the Enter fax number: field or make use of the stored numbers from the Phone Book.
- Click Black or Color.
If you receive a notification stating that place the original document in the automatic document feeder, then the paper you placed is not loaded properly. Confirm that the paper is pushed all the way into the Automatic Document Feeder until you hear a sound that shows the original document is positioned properly.
How to Print OJ PRO 8720 Printer Using Android Smartphones or Tablets?
This file is provided for network or Wi-Fi Direct OJP8720 Printers and Android Smartphones or tablets.
Print from Android device by connecting through Wi-Fi network, or using the Wi-Fi Direct connection. Printing is enabled through Print Service Plugin.
Step 1: Check whether the requirements are satisfied
Prior to installing the Print Service Plugin, the printer and your Android device need to satisfy these necessities:
- Printer hardware is set up.
- Printer and Android device are connected to the same wireless network. Enable Wi-Fi Direct on both your OJPRO8720 printer and Android device.
- Your Android device must run OS 4.0 or later.
Step 2: Install and enable on the Print Service Plugin on your device
Open Google Play Store on your Android device to Install or update the Print Service Plugin, and then make sure the plugin is enabled.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device to Install or update the Print Service Plugin.
- After the installation of Print Service Plugin, you will have to choose a method to turn on the Print Service Plugin.
- If you are installing Print Service Plugin for the first time, scroll down on the home screen to view the notification dashboard.
- If you have simply updated the setup 8720 Print Service Plugin, touch Settings, touch More, More networks, More settings, or NFC and sharing, and then touch Print or Printing.
- If necessary, turn off other print service plugins if any.
Step 3: Carry out print using Print Service Plugin
Photos, documents, emails, or web pages can be printed from your Android mobile.
- The file that you need to print is accessed, touch the menu icon, and then touch Print. This prompts a print preview display.
- Followed by Select a Printer, touch the down arrow to look at the printer list, and then choose your OJP8720 printer
- Choose [model name of you Officejet Pro 8720 wireless all in one printer] from the printers list to print over a network.
- Pick Direct – xx – [model name of your printer] from the how to Setup Officejet Pro 8720 printers list to print over Wi-Fi Direct.
- Connected using Wi-Fi Direct.
- Connect to a Network.
- If you want to modify any print settings, then touch the Down arrow, and then touch the Print symbol.
How to Print Using OJP 8720 AIO Remote App for Windows 10 & Windows 10 Mobile?
Here the file elaborates about steps to print using AiO Ojpro8720 Printer Remote app with Windows 10.
Step 1: Setup the AiO Remote app
- Select Windows Store in your Windows 10 device, browse for AiO Remote, tap Get the app, and then make use of the on-screen prompts to download and install the app.
Step 2: Employ the AiO Remote app
Print the documents and photos using Officejet Pro 8720 Setup AIO Remote app. Monitor your printer status and do maintenance tasks.
- From the menu icon, choose the print symbol, and then tap Select a Different Printer to obtain available printers list. In Recent, you can view the currently used printers list or choose All Printers to choose a printer from the list.
- Monitor the connection status of your Officejet Pro 8720 wireless all in one printer.
- A Green Checkmark indicates ready state of the printer.
- A yellow caution indicates the printer attention.
- Employ the controls feature to begin print and Officejet Pro 8720 scan to computer jobs. Printing and scanning can be done in photos and documents
- Make use of the printer division, Choose the menu symbol, and select the printer symbol to start with the printer assistance tools and services.
- In this, the printer IP address, status and network status can be viewed.
- Printer Status reports like Wireless Test Report and Print Quality Report will be printed.
- You can also fix the OJP8720 Printer Preferences for the printer.
- Services section is employed to check with additional settings like Officejet Pro 8720 ink and connection services.
- Settings section is used to display additional settings like promotions and services. You can also make use of how to Setup Officejet Pro 8720 account information to make your online registration process uncomplicated.
- Know more things like how to pin the AiO Remote app to the Start menu.