How to Unbox HP Deskjet 2135?
Enjoy diverse functionalities with this easy to use how to Unbox HP Deskjet 2135 guide. With an inbuilt copier and scanner, this model is more than just a printer. Save on paper and do your bit for the environment with the duplex printing feature of this printer. With an LED control panel and an Energy Star certificate, this printer is as good as printing gets.
This setup 2135 printer works on ColorLok technology with 241.3 x 424 x 309 mm or 9.5 x 16.69 x 11.9 in (H x W x D), weighs about 3.52 kg. Recommended monthly volume is estimated at 50- 200 pages with duty cycle of 1000 pages. Get print outputs for B/ W in 15 seconds. The ink cartridge is configured with 1 pigment black cartridge, 1 color cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow). It comes under white color category. It is compatible with Windows XP SP3, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OS X10.8, 10.9. Envelopes, photo paper, plain paper are the supported Media types. Optical resolution for scanning is 1200 x 1200 dpi. Maximum speed is about 16ppm, 7.5 ppm, 20 ppm, 3 ppm, 5 ppm, 5.5 ppm.
Printer setup is followed by unwrapping the printer from its shipment package. This is meant for people who are looking for head to toe directions related to printers. We help you out with our simple steps and let you setup the printer with ease. Read the instructions and follow them step-to-step for easy HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Setup.
Here, you can search and download the appropriate driver for your printer. Downloading the driver is not a great deal as you are in the right place to learn about it. It is mandatory to download the latest version of appropriate driver to print/ scan/ copy from your HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 printer. We suffice you with our simple directives.
Setup and Installation
Your responsibility does not end until installing the downloaded driver. We give you simple techniques on how to install the downloaded driver. We are information providers for Windows and Mac operating system in separate. Get crystal clear how to Unbox HP Deskjet 2135 instructions from our world- class experts.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 2135 Printer?
- The first thing you have to do is to take the new printer out from its shipment box.
- Free your printer from all the tapes and packaging materials.
- Check for the presence of plastic tapes on the control panel display, and inside your printer.
- The second thing you should do is to take out the duplexer from the box, remove all the packaging tapes and bubble wrap.
- To install this on your dj2135 printer, the printer should be turned in a way that its rear position faces you.
- It should be installed with the utmost care.
- After installing the cartridge, you should power up your printer and go with how to remove the cartridge from HP Deskjet 2135.
- Powering up the printer can be done by linking your printer to the power supply by means of the power cord.
- Plug-in one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to the electrical wall outlet.
- Switch on your setup 2135 printer and set up all the required fields on the printer control panel.
- Next, you have to feed the paper to the paper tray. Be careful while feeding in the paper.
- Improper paper feed might result in a paper jam issue.
- Check the prompts to stack the paper on the tray.
- Ink cartridges are mandatory in order to print a document. So, it should be installed on your printer using the prompts provided and solve how to remove the cartridge from HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Setup.
- No gadgets operate without software. The same thing goes for the printer. To perform the function, you have to install the printer software on your printer.
- Take the help of the prompts to install the software on your printer successfully.
How to Print in HP Deskjet 2135 Printer
To print is to take a hard copy of the file which is stored on your computer. Duplex printing can be enabled to lessen the usage of paper. This also makes you have the print in an easily readable format. Printing documents or photos are made uncomplicated by our professionals for you the go through how to Unbox HP Deskjet 2135 guide.
HP Deskjet 2135 Print for Windows
- Go to the print window in order to change the required settings for the best print quality.
- All necessary alterations should be performed before allowing your setup 2135 printer to print.
- This setting is inclusive of changing the text font, size, layout options, and other appearance settings.
- Once all the setting changes are done, click File or the menu icon and then to print to access the general print settings.
- HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 Printer Properties, properties or Preference let you access more layout, quality and advance print settings.
- You can even change the layout and paper settings as per your requirement. This might vary from printer to printer.
- The quality and color settings can be changed to fulfill the requirement with the expected print quality.
- After doing necessary changes, tap OK and then Print.
HP Deskjet 2135 Print for Mac
- Not many changes are to be done to print a document from Mac computers. Go along with the directions given to perform the print job using your setup 2135 printer.
- All necessary editing should be completed before assigning the print job.
- This includes basic settings like adjusting the text color, size, layout options and more.
- Open the app where the document is created and tap the File -> Print.
- The printer settings window access. Click Show details to take a look at the hidden menus.
- Choose the printer from the Printer menu.
- Choose an option that is suitable for the print job or paper type from the Presets menu.
- Different settings type can be changed by tapping the unnamed menu present at the center of the window.
How to Copy on HP Deskjet 2135?
The copy is one of the fascinating features which lets you take a number of copies of the documents or photos which you want. Place the documents or photos whose copies are to be taken on the scanner glass and go with the how to Unbox HP Deskjet 2135 option that relates to copying feature. You can take 9 copies of the document at the max using this HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 printer model.
- Take a look at the simple procedures to copy documents which you want. Place plain unused paper in the input tray, if it is not already done earlier.
- Ensure that your HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Setup is kept on before you start to copy. Open the scanner lid up.
- The original document whose copy is to be taken should be placed on the scanner glass with positioned down and according to the engraved guides present around the glass.
- Lower the scanner lid and tap the Start Copy Black button or the Start Copy Color button on the printer’s control panel to commence the copy job.
How to scan using HP Deskjet 2135?
HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 how to scan provides you a soft copy of documents or photos. In other words, it is a digital copy which can be saved on your computer in the target folder and can be referred for later purpose. The appropriate app is essential to scan a document. The how to Unbox HP Deskjet 2135 instruction directs you to scan your essential documents or photos.
Look at the instructions to scan the required documents or photos from your setup 2135 printer to the computer runs with Windows and Mac operating system.
This document gives detailed instructions on how to scan using the steps mentioned below.
- Scan with HP Scan software
- Scan with HP Scan and Capture (Windows 8 and10)
- Scan with Windows Scan (Windows 8 and 10)
Method 1: Scanning with the HP Software – HP Scan in printers released in 2015 and later
HP Scan software comes as an inbuilt feature with the HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 printers which came into the market in 2011 or later. You can begin the scan jobs from the computer, alter the scan quality configuration, and store the scans to any required format and more. Stick on to the instructions to how to scan using HP Deskjet 2135.
- Pack the items whose scan is going to be taken either in the document feeder slot or in the ADF based on the printer type and the feature.
- Discover the printer model from the search list.
- If your HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Setup name is discovered, tap it from the search results.
- If your printer name is not discovered, confirm that your computer is installed with the latest driver.
- Tap Scan a Photo or Document.
- Choose any one of the shortcuts that suit the file type and the resulting action you require.
- Choose one among the available default settings on the right side of the window, if needed.
- The scans can be previewed and additional settings can be done using Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan option.
- Additional settings like quality, color, and default scan destination folder can be chosen by tapping Advanced Settings or More option.
- Tap HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 how to scan option.
- While doing so, the items get scanned and can be previewed.
- Change any required settings if required by tapping the thumbnail image of the scanned materials.
- Tap Save, and you can see the Save as windows.
- Before saving the document, confirm the file type and click Save.
- To view the scans, access the folder where you have saved it.
- Save your scan in the required file format
Method 2: Scanning with the HP Scan and Capture (Windows 8 and10)
Try to how to Unbox HP Deskjet 2135 documents or photos captured with the help of setup 2135 Scan and Capture application. Confirm that your computer running with Windows 8 or 10 operating system is installed with the full featured driver.
Method 3: HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 how to scan with Windows
Windows scan application enables you to scan the required documents or photos. Ensure that you have installed either the basic or full-featured driver on the computer running on Windows 8 or 10 to use this app.
- Your scanner glass or ADF should be loaded with the essential documents whose scan is to be done.
- Open Windows, look for Scan and tap the Scan app from the filtered results.
You are instructed to install Windows Scan from the Windows Store if the Scan app is not discovered in the search results.
- If you have Source in existing option, choose you loaded your document or photo.
- You can change the Color mode, Resolution and the location of saving the documents by choosing to Show more option for HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 how to scan.
- Tap Scan.
HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 how to scan with Mac
Your Mac should be installed with the required app to scan the documents and photos. Some printers are capable of scanning multiple documents based on the printer model and the operating system version on the Mac computer.
Method 1: HP Easy Scan app (MacOS and OS X 10.9 and later)
This app enables you to scan and edit documents. HP Easy Scan is a free scanning application for Mac users which is available in the App Store. Download and install it using the instructions in our manual.
Scanning and editing the documents are made easier using this app. HP Easy Scan, a free scanning app is meant for Mac users. This app is available in the App Store. Go ahead with the how to Unbox HP Deskjet 2135 instructions provided to scan the document successfully.
HP Easy Scan app
- Open the App Store, click Download and run the downloaded file to install it on your Mac computers
- If you are unable to access the app on its own, access the Mac for Scan and go with the HP Easy Scan from the sorted results.
- The scanner glass should be loaded with the documents or photos to be scanned with the printed side facing down. Lock the scanner lid once the document is placed.
- Open HP Easy Scan and search the printer’s name from the Scanner drop-down list for HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 how to scan.
- You are supposed to choose the HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Setup scan type from the Presets menu.
- Tap Edit Settings if you want to change any basic settings to the present which is selected.
- Press Scan and then Scan Next Item to include many extra pages or click Done.
- You can view the thumbnail version of the scanned items in the left panel and the items can be viewed in the right panel.
- Go with Edit options in order to change the colors, crop or resize the image.
- Press Send which is displayed at your window’s bottom and click the Folder to store the scans to the folder on the Mac computer.
- The folder can be searched by choosing Where option and then tap Save.
- To view the scanned document, open the folder where the file is saved to and then double- tap on the file.
- Multiple documents can be saved into a single PDF file. You are allowed to change the color, size, quality and the orientations of scans for how to scan using HP Deskjet 2135.
Method 2: HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 how to scan (OS X 10.11 or earlier)
Check the HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 printer control panel to know the features that your setup 2135 printer has. Make sure that your Mac computer is installed with HP Scan software.
Step 1: Make sure that your Mac is installed with the HP Scan Software
- Access the Finder and tap Go to select the Applications.
- Double- tap the HP folder, look for HP Scan from the search list and then follow the prompted instructions.
Step 2: Take a scan of the required documents or photos
Go with the directions given below to take a scan of required documents or photos for how to scan using HP Deskjet 2135.
- Keep the documents or photos whose scan is to be done on the scanner glass with the printed side laid down.
- Tap Scan option by accessing the HP Scan window.
- Pick out the HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Setup name from the Scanner menu, choose the desired scan job type from the Presets menu.
- Press the down arrow in the upper-right corner of the pane to check or alter the color, quality settings, orientation of scans.
- To view the Scan items, you should press Continue.
- Go with Scan Next Item or Add to involve more items or click Done options.
- Click the thumbnail version to take a look at the scanned documents.
- The setting can be changed as desired by clicking the Edit option.
- The desired location can be chosen by using Where option. Once you found the desired location to save your files, tap Save.
- The scans can be viewed by clicking the folder where your scans have been saved and complete HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 how to scan.
Method 3: Scan documents and photos by Use Apple Image Capture.
Apple Image Capture application is usually compatible with Mac OS and OS X. It is a simple method to scan documents or photos.
- The photos or documents to be scanned should be placed on the scanner glass with the printed side facing down, and then lock the scanner lid.
- You can even place the original documents on the automatic document feeder if your setup 2135 printer has that provision. But you are not recommended to place the documents in ADF as it leads to the damage to the photos or to the printer.
- Open Finder -> Go option present in the top menu bar -> Applications -> double-tap the Image capture.
- Search and select your HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 printer name in the Devices or Shared list.
- The preview can be done by choosing the Show details option.
- Set the Scan mode as Scanning bed or automatic document feeder depends on the place where your original documents are placed.
- Kind of scan can either be black and white or color or optimized for text only as per your requirement.
- A better quality image generally results with higher resolution. But it increases the file size. The best-detailed scans can be achieved using a higher resolution. But the higher resolutions are not mandatory for black and white text.
- Use Customize Size or standard paper size option to set the size.
- It is your choice to decide where to save the scans.
- Set the format as you want.
- The brightness and saturation of scans can be changed by clicking Manual to display option by going through the how to Unbox HP Deskjet 2135 guidelines.
- Press Scan and save them by choosing Scan to the folder.
- View the scanned items by double- tapping the file where the scan is saved for how to scan using HP Deskjet 2135 successfully.