How to Unbox HP DJ2132 Printer?
Manage your printing, scanning and copying functions with the how to Unbox HP DJ2132 Printer guide. This printer offers accurate and crisp text printouts. It reduces the workforce for its users. Due to its compact size, you can place the printer on a desk or shelf.
Setting Up HP Deskjet 2132 Printer for the First Time
When you purchase the printer, it is necessary to check the list of contents in the box. This is done as it may vary by country/region. Now, start the setup process by following the how to Unbox HP DJ2132 Printer steps below:
- Open the box. You can view various contents necessary for the setup process in it. Take out and keep them aside. Remove the printer from the box.
- Discard all the packing materials surrounding it. Place the printer on an even surface for normal functioning of it. Use the power cable for the connection process.
- Connect the cable to the printer’s rear and to the wall socket. Turn on the HP DJ 2132 Printer by pressing the power button. Insert plain sheets of paper into the input tray.
- Adjust the paper width guides for proper alignment. Install the ink cartridges available in the shipment box to their respective slots. Once installed, the alignment page prints.
What are the Steps for HP DJ 2132 Driver Installation?
A Driver is a software that helps you to communicate between the printer and system. For communication, you need to install the driver in the system. To install it, use the steps given below:
Quick Steps for DJ 2132 Driver Installation on Windows
Step 1: Use a software installation CD
- After setting up the printer, the next step is to install the printer driver in the system. Take out the software installation CD from the shipment box.
- Keep the CD on the computer’s disc drive. A list of files in the disc gets displayed. Select the .exe setup file. Double click on it to begin the installation process.
- Based on the on-screen prompts, the installation process gets completed. In case the installation fails, move to the next step.
Step 2: Download the driver
- Visit our website to get a suitable driver for the printer. Try to download the upgraded one for the printer. The updated driver contains all the latest features.
- When you install the updated one, ensure that the system and printer model is compatible with the driver. In certain cases, the latest version takes more memory space.
- When the memory space is more, the system slows down.
Quick Steps for DJ 2132 Driver Installation on Mac
Step 1: Make use of a software installation CD
- After configuring the printer, the system prompts you to install the driver for the HP DJ 2132 Printer. To install it, avail the software installation CD that was included in the shipment box.
- Take out the CD from the box. Place it on the computer’s disc drive. View the list of files in the CD on the screen. Select the setup file from the list.
- The file format for the setup file should be in .dmg format. Double-click on it for the installation process to get initiated. Use the on-screen how to Unbox HP DJ2132 Printer prompts to complete it
Step 2: Download the printer driver
- In certain cases, the installation stops abruptly due to power shut down. In such cases, you need to start the process again. To avoid such situation, download the driver.
- While downloading the driver, ensure that you should have a stable and active Internet connection. When the connection is unstable, the downloading takes more time.
- At the same time, ensure that you do not power off the system which can also stop the download process.
How to Setup Deskjet 2132 USB Connection on Mac & Windows Devics?
USB connection is one method to connect the printer and the system. To do this, you need a USB cable. After connecting, you can view the printer’s name in the system.
Windows USB Connection FOR DJ2132
Step 1: Organize the essentials
- When you open the printer’s shipment box, you can get the USB cable. Ensure that the cable is less than 3m in length. Examine whether there is any fault in it.
- If there is any fault in it, replace with a new one. The defective USB cable leads to a connection issue.
Step 2: Connect and download the driver
- Connect one end of the cable to the printer’s rear and the other end of the cable to the USB port in the system. Now, you can view the printer’s name on the list.
- In case the printer’s name is not enlisted, try to do the connection process again or download and install the printer driver for completing the how to Unbox HP DJ2132 Printer process.
Mac USB Conncetion for DJ2132
Step 1: Get the requirements
- When you check the HP DJ 2132 Printer’s shipment box, you can get the USB cable in it. It is suggested to use the USB cable that came with it.
- This is done to avoid the connection issue. In case you purchase a new one, ensure that it is less than 3m in length and is not defective or faulty. If so, replace it.
Step 2: Establish the connection and download the driver
- After that, plug in one end of the cable to the printer’s USB port located on the hind side of the device and the other end to the USB port located on the system.
- After the connection, you can view the printer’s name in the list of available devices. If not, download the install the driver. Then, include the printer’s name manually.
How to Copy Documents or Photos on HP Deskjet 2132 Printer?
Copying is one of the features available in the Deskjet 2132 printer. You can take any number of copies of a single document. To do it, follow the steps below:
- Power on the printer if it is not in the on the state. Take out the original document or photo you intend to copy.
- Place the originals on the scanner glass or into the Automatic Document Feeder based on the printer’s features.
- On the control panel of the printer, tap Copy. Set the desired number of copies you intend to copy.
- Make changes in the copy settings, if necessary. Press Start Black or Start Color to begin the copy job.
How to Setup Scanning Function on HP DJ 2132 Printer?
Scanning is one of the best features available in the printer. Prior to start the scanning process, switch on the devices and connect the printer to the system. Now, follow the HP DJ 2132 Printer steps below to start the scan job.
- Prior to beginning the scan process, it is required to install the compatible printer driver and software in the system.
- In case it is installed, choose the document or photo you want to scan. Take and place it on the scanner glass.
- Multiple page scanning can be done using the Automatic Document Feeder for an easy scan process.
- Press the Scan button on the control panel of the printer to start the scan job. After scanning, view the scanned document in the system.
- You can also send the scanned files to the printer’s email address. Print the scanned document whenever required.
DESKJET 2132 PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
How to Fix the Common HP 2132 Printer issues?
- Printers are not always error-free devices. You can face frequent printer issues now and then.
- To avoid frequent issues, update the printer driver and firmware when there is release in it.
- You can also try to uninstall and then reinstall the printer driver and software in the system to fix the issues.
How to Clear Deskjet 2132 Extra blank pages Error?
When you are trying to print from the printer, it prints with an extra blank page. This increases the time of printing. To fix the issue, make use of the how to Unbox HP DJ2132 Printer steps below:
Step 1: Update the antivirus software
- You have installed the antivirus software in the system. It is preferred to update it when there are any updates.
- Once you have updated it, scan the system and remove all the viruses, spyware and malware in the system
Step 2: Update the printer firmware
- Outdated and corrupted printer firmware can lead to printer issue. Update the firmware to fix the issue.
- For both Windows and Mac system, the printer should be connected to the system to start the HP DJ 2132 Printer update process.
Step 3: Uninstall the printer driver
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer. In Windows, search for Uninstall a program. In the result, click on it.
- Select the printer’s name from the installed programs list. Click Uninstall-> Yes. Finish the uninstallation based on the on-screen prompts.
Step 4: Reinstall the printer driver
- After rebooting the system, download the upgraded printer driver from our website. Select the Download option.
- After downloading, install the driver based on the on-screen prompts. Once installed, try to print from the printer.
Step 5: Start the printing process
- Adjust the printer spooler option in printer properties to print straight from the printer. Select the printer’s name from the list.
- Choose the Advanced option. Choose Print directly to the printer -> Apply -> OK to fix the issue.
How to Clear Paper Mismatch Issue for HP 2132?
When you try to print from the printer, a paper mismatch error displays on the control panel of the printer. To fix the issue, you can use the how to Unbox HP DJ2132 Printer steps below:
Step 1: Change the paper size setting
- In the application, select File and then choose Print. Choose Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences based on the OS version.
- Select the Paper/Quality option. Select Advanced -> Paper size. Choose the paper size that matches the loaded paper. Select OK.
Step 2: Verify the paper source setting
- Take out all the papers from the input tray. Insert the paper and move the paper width guides against the edges of the paper.
- In the application Select File -> Print. Select the Properties or HP DJ 2132 Printer Properties option. Choose Paper/Quality-OK.
Step 3: Reconfigure the printer
- In case the issue persists again, try to reconfigure the printer. With the printer turned on, unplug the power cable from the printer.
- After a while, connect the cable back to the printer and then switch on it again and repeat how to Unbox HP DJ2132 Printer instructions.