how to unbox Officejet Pro 8720 printer?
Step 1: Unbox the printer from its packaging
- Grasp the Officejet Pro 8720 Printer from its box.
- Take off the labels and take out the printer, and the film stuck on the display should be removed.
- The packing stuff from the scanner glass should be cleared by lifting the scanner lid up and then close it after clearing.
- The packing stuff can be reused.
Step 2: choose your primary settings
- In your printer’s hind part, plug in one end of the power cable, then another end of the cable is connected to a wall socket.
- Power up your OJPro8720 Printer Setup.
- From your printer display, tap your preferred language and country/region, then tap Yes to make sure of your selections.
- Set the date and time if necessary, and tap Yes to make sure.
Step 3: Feed paper into the input tray
- Drag out the feeder tray. Discard the packing stuff.
- Fill the tray with fresh sheets of paper by keeping the short edge forward and the print side down.
- Place the sheets properly until it gets located accordingly.
- Adjust the paper width guides until they sit on the edges of the paper. Fit the input tray into place with Officejet pro 8720.
Step 4: Fix the ink cartridges
- The ink cartridge access door is unlocked. Your Officejet Pro 8720 Printer needs to stay silent and stationary prior to continuing.
- The tapes from cartridges are discarded. Stay cautious that you are keeping your hands in contact only with the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Clutch the cartridge by its sides with the color label facing you and push the cartridge until it gets clicked into its slot.
- The ink cartridge access door is locked. The printhead will be brought into line by the setup 8720 printer automatically.
Steps for Officejet pro 8720 Driver and Software Installation for Windows & Mac
- For installation, selecting a connection type is a requisite. You can select USB, Wireless or Wired option, based on the printer model and connection preferences.
- For Windows: From the Downloads folder, the complete feature Officejet pro 8720 driver .exe folder is accessed to commence with the installation.
For Mac: From the Downloads folder, the complete feature Officejet Pro 8720 driver .dmg folder is accessed to commence with the installation.
- At the time of installation, you need to establish a connection between the printer and the computer.
- When prompted by the Officejet Pro 8720 Printer installer, tap Add Printer to build a new print queue. This gives access to the Add window.
- Your Printer’s name is chosen, pick the Use or Print Using menu tab, then pick your OJPro8720 Printer Setup name from the drop-down list, and then select Add.
- Return back to the printer installer to finish the installation.
How to Setup 8720 Officejet Pro Wireless Printer?
Steps to setup Officejet Pro 8720 wireless connection
- Open web browser and goto setup 8720.
- Click download and save installation file for wireless network.
- Open file and install the driver software.
- Select network name, and choose printer on control panel and click continue.
- Connect USB cable from printer to computer, send wireless setting to printer.
- Click Continue and Save WiFi settings with Easy Start.
- After wireless connection successed, disconnect USB cable.
- Follow onscreen instruction to download and install printer software, on printer control panel select network setup option.
- Choose Wireless Setup Wizard, and click Apply to Save changes.
- Finish Wireless Network Connection.
How to Perform Officejet Pro 8720 WPS Setup?
- Press the Wireless Button on control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the OJPro8720 Printer Setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete th Officejet Pro 8720 Printer wireless setup.