DESKJET 2525 PRINTER SETUP
This 123.hp.com dj2525 is a smallest e-All-in-one printer designed with a slim and sleek structure. Now print, scan and copy your documents or photos easily from this multifunctional printer. It allows printing from Facebook, Instagram and Flickr with the help of HP Social Media Snapshots application.
The supporting wireless printing features of this printer are ePrint and AirPrint that lets you print on the go from anywhere you stay. The print speed is uncompromising throughout the day
- Easily replaceable cartridges.
- Feed directly through the scanner.
- Buttons are snappy and responsive in the panel.
- Looks adorable on its small design.
- Rather than flat-bed, uses sheet-feed scanner.
- Dimension is of 403 × 177 × 141 mm.
- Connect through Wi-Fi and USB.
- Less energy consumption
Procedure for Driver installation that functions with Windows OS
You can download the updated printer driver, which is saved in the Downloads folder and install it from the download folder.
Step 1 : Download the updated printer driver for Windows operating system
Based on your printer model and the operating system version, a full feature printer driver download or the 123.hp.com dj2525 Easy Start guided installation app is available on the download page.
- Make use of the guidelines to download the updated printer driver from our website.
- When you are done with downloading the printer driver, proceed to the next step that is used to install the printer driver for your printer model.
- If the HP Easy Start app gets started but fails to download the printer driver, then make sure that the system has an Internet connection, and attempt to download again.
- The updated Software and Driver Downloads can be obtained from our website.
- Fill in your printer model, if essential, and then make certain that the operating system is correct.
- Select Download, which is available under the Driver Printer Installation Software tab, or follow the instructions that get displayed.
- The Updated printer driver starts to download in the download folder.
Step 2 : Procedure for Installation of the downloaded printer driver
The 123.hp.com dj2525 Printer driver starts getting downloaded in the Downloads folder, from here you can install the printer driver.
You need to select the type of connection when you are instructed to do so at the time of installation, choose USB, Wireless or Wired option, which is based on the printer model and connection to complete the installation.
- Access the download folder and begin with HP Easy Start file or the updated printer driver .exe folder to commence with the installation process.
- The instructions displayed on the screen are used to initiate the connection to the printer and then the download printer driver is installed.
- When you are inculcated by the installer, pick Add printer to generate a printer print queue on your device.
- The Add window gets screened.
- The printer name is chosen, pick the Use or Print Using menu option, choose the name of your printer in the pull-down list, and then select Add.
- You can return back to the HP installer to complete the installation process.
- For further problem solving, you can call our technical support team to solve your problems.
Driver installation for your Mac device after downloading
Download the full feature printer driver and which will be stored in the Downloads folder and then after downloading the driver start to install it from the downloads folder.
Step 1 : Download the updated printer driver
For your 123.hp.com dj2525 printer model and the operating system version, a complete featured printer driver download or the HP Easy Start guided installation application is available on the download page. Install the printer driver which suits your corresponding printer.
- Employ the guidance to download the updated version of the printer driver from our web page.
- Download the printer driver, and then proceed with the installation procedure for the printer driver.
- If the HP Easy Start application opens, but it may be unsuccessful to download the printer driver. Then, make sure that the system has an active Internet connection, then attempt to download again.
- Navigate on our website and then select Software and Driver Downloads.
- Fill in the model number of your HP printer, if required, and then check for the correct operating system version.
- Choose Download, which is available under the Driver-Printer Installation Software, make use of the procedures which are displayed on the screen.
- The Printer driver starts getting downloaded in the Download folder.
Step 2 : Install the upgraded printer driver
The printer driver is installed from the downloads folder.
If there is a need to select a connection type at the time of the installation process, select USB, Wireless or Wired option, that suits your printer model and then connection preferences to finish the installation process.
- Access the download folder and then begin the HP Easy Start file or updated printer driver .dmg folder to commence with the installation process.
- The guidelines are read to establish the connection between the printer and the computer and then the printer driver is installed.
- Choose Add Printer to commence with a printer print queue in your system.
- The Add window gets started.
- The name of your 123.hp.com dj2525 printer is chosen, choose the Use or Print Using menu option, pick the name of the printer in the pull-down list, and then click Add.
- Revert to the HP installer to finish the whole process of installation.
Printing on both sides using Windows – Duplex Printing
You need to start a print job so that both the sides of your paper starts getting printed. Go through the steps to adjust the settings in the printer driver and flip the pages, depending on your 123.hp.com dj2525 printer type.
- You can avoid problems like page ordering, by inserting the required amount of fresh and unused sheets in the input feeder tray to finish your printing task.
- The document that you need to print should be opened, after that pick the File, and then choose Print.
- Your printer name is to be chosen, and then you need to go to Printer Properties or Preferences or Printer Setup, based on what gets screened.
- The Document Properties or Printing Preferences window gets started.
- In case a Printing shortcut option is obtainable, tap on Print on Both Sides or Two-Sided Printing option.
- In case a Printing shortcut option is not obtainable, choose the Layout, Features or Finishing option, based on the option that is getting screened for your 123.hp.com dj2525 printer driver version.
- Look for the Print on Both Sides option or the Two-sided printing option, and then tap the binding or page flip option on what you are going to prefer.
- It may be either booklet or tablet.
- Select Ok, and then click Print.
- Take away the printed first side pages from the output tray, and then align the pages.
- Place the printed first side pages into the main input tray. Placing the paper depends on the input tray.
- Select Continue.
- The other side of the pages gets printed.
Print on both sides of the paper – Mac device
Most of the printers include paper handling settings in the 123.hp.com dj2525 printer driver to manually duplex. This feature requires printing on one side of the page and then loading the pages into the paper input tray to print on the other side. Follow the procedure to configure the print job and to know how to reload the pages according to the printer type and the print job.
- Configure the first side of the print job in the document print settings.
- Some settings are based on where the paper tray is on the printer.
- To prevent page ordering issues, place enough blank paper into the input tray to complete the print job.
- Open the essential document that you want to print, select File, and then choose Print.
- In case no settings display, select Show Details.
- Pick your printer name in the Printer option.
- Click Paper Handling from the unnamed menu.
- From the Pages to Print menu, click Odd only.
- Based on the printer type, choose one of the following settings from the Page Order menu:
- If your printer has a rear loading paper tray: Click Automatic
- If your printer has a Front loading paper tray: Click Reverse
- Select Print.
- Once you are done printing all the pages, take away the remaining unprinted paper from the input tray, and then follow the next procedure.
- To print the other side of the pages, reload the pages into the input tray, and then set the pages to print in the document print settings. Reloading the pages and the settings depends on the printer input tray.