DESKJET 2528 PRINTER SETUP
It is an 123.hp.com dj2528 e-All-in-one printer that contains more than the basic features of a printer such as print, scan and copy. With a glossy design, it attracts home users to fulfill their printing essentials. One of the best and fastest photo printers at its best price with a steady printing speed. It comes with an Automatic Document Feeder that helps in conserving your time and energy while printing. It supports mobile printing applications such as ePrint and AirPrint, web-connected features and networking options that consist of Wireless and Wireless Direct.
- HP ePrint & ePrint App and AirPrint.
- Mopria certified printer.
- Wireless, USB and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity.
- A multi-function printer with print, copy and scan function.
- Separate photo tray for printing photos.
- Automatic duplexer.
- Wireless and Wireless Direct printing.
- Stable print speed.
- No wired connection is available.
- Not a suitable printer for business.
- No Automatic document
- Does not print using a memory card (Secure Digital).
If you are looking for a printer that satisfies your home printing needs, then HP Deskjet 2528 is a perfect one. Print, scan and copy easily with this multifunctional printer within minutes. It enables you to print from both Android and Apple mobile phones instantly. The total efficiency of the printer is quite acceptable.
DOWNLOAD AND LAUNCH THE HP DESKJET 2528 PRINTER SOFTWARE
- Obtain the latest printer software from our website and install it on your computer.
- Go to our website and look for your printer model and hit the Enter key, or provide the details of your printer as instructed on the web page.
- Download the full feature printer software that provides access to the complete printer functionality or download the Basic Drivers if you cannot find the full-feature download for your respective printer model.
- When you click the download button, the setup file will be available either in your browser’s Downloads bar or on your computer’s Downloads folder.
- Double-click the .exe (Windows) or .dmg (Mac) based on your computer operating system and click Run or Save to initiate the printer software installation.
- Observe the prompted instructions on your computer monitor to complete the printer software installation.
- Ensure that the computer and printer are not linked to each other for as long as the printer software installation is in progress.
For further queries on unpacking your HP Deskjet 2528 printer, get in touch with our technical support team on the Toll-free number.