HP DESKJET 3755 PRINTER SETUP
If you want to equip your home with a color inkjet printer that helps you print high-quality documents and photos, the HP Deskjet 2545 printer is the best choice for you.
This multi-functional printer allows you to print, copy and scan documents and photos. You can get an all-in-one printer at an affordable price.
- The HP Deskjet printer uses the HP Thermal Inkjet printing technology and is bundled along with a black ink cartridge and tri-color ink cartridge that enables color printing.
- This printer uses the CIS scan element for scanning documents and photos. The optical resolution of the HP Deskjet 2545 scanner is up to 1200 X 1200 DPI.
- This printer supports various media types such as photo paper, envelopes, plain paper, labels, etc. It is compatible with sizes such as A4, A5, B5, A6, Legal, etc.
- The print speed of the HP Deskjet 2545 is up to 20 pages per minute for black documents and 16 pages per minute for color documents. Print documents in a jiffy.
- The HP Deskjet 2545 printer does not compromise on quality. The print resolution is as high as 600 X 600 DPI for mono and 4800 X 1200 DPI for color documents.
HP Deskjet 2545 Driver And Manual Download
1. You need to download and install the HP Deskjet 2545 printer driver on your computer to connect the printer to the computer or to a network and access the printer features.
2. Installing the printer driver is the last step in setting up the HP Deskjet 2545 printer. If you don’t install the printer driver, your computer will not recognize the printer.
3. There are two ways to install the printer driver. You can use the installer CD that you received along with the printer to install the HP Deskjet 2545 printer driver.
4. The only downside of using the installer CD to install the printer driver is that this CD might not be updated or compatible with the latest OS version of your computer.
5. You can also download the HP Deskjet 2545 driver on your computer and install it. Type in the URL of our website in the address bar of your computer’s browser.
6. Press the Enter key and wait for the webpage to complete loading. Scroll down and search for the Driver Download section. Enter the model number of your printer.
7. You need to choose the OS version of your computer. If you choose the wrong version, you will download the wrong driver and hence you won’t be able to install it.
8. From the list of available printer drivers, download the Full Feature Driver. If your computer is not compatible with it, you can download the Basic Driver.
9. Wait for the file to download. Open the downloaded file and follow the prompted instructions to install it. Select the connection type and connect your devices.
10. You will receive a hard copy or a printed copy of the user manual along with the HP Deskjet 2545 printer. This is one of the important printer accessories.
11. You can also download the manual from our website. Open our website and look for the Manual Download section. Enter the model number of your printer to begin downloading.