Easy guide for HP Envy 4520 Software Install
HP Envy 4520 Software Install on your computer using the HP Wireless Direct connection
You can install and establish wireless setup by employing the HP Wireless Direct connection instead of using the wireless connection through the router, and this makes you to install the upgraded driver and HP Envy 4520 installation software.
HP Envy 4520 software install by using the CD for Windows OS only
After enabling connection to your 123.HP.Com Envy4520 printer using the HP Wireless direct signal, you can load the installation CD for your Envy 4520 printer to install the printer driver. When you are suggested to prefer a connection type at the time of HP Envy 4520 installation software, you can select the Wireless option.
- From the printer display, touch the HP wireless direct symbol, or directly go the Network Setup or Wireless Settings options and choose Wireless Direct, and then establish the connection.
- In case if you need to set a password while connecting, then tap On or On with security. Write down the security passcode so as to remember for future, and then select OK.
- Choose the wireless icon or from your laptop or computer, and then select HP-Print-zz-[printer model name] from the available networks list.
- If required, you can fill in with the security passcode from the printer display.
- Insert the CD into the computer, and then you need to pause with your works till the installation starts.
- Select the Wireless connection option, if required and then your printer name is chosen to complete the wholesome installation process.
- Connection is established between your mobile device and wireless network again, after you have completed the installation procedure.
HP Envy 4520 software install from our website
Prior to enabling connection between your printer and computer using the HP wireless direct connection, save the driver file from our website. The HP Envy 4520 installation software is begun once after you establishing connection.
- Choose Software & Drivers at the top of this page, Enter the printer model number (if mentioned), pick your operating system, and then choose Download below Driver – Product Installation Software.
- In case if an HP Download and Install Assistant window gets screened, choose Download only, select Next, and then use the on-screen instructions to save the driver file to your computer.
- In the printer control panel display, tap the HP wireless direct icon, or go to the Network Setup or Wireless Settings menu and select Wireless Direct, and then establish connection between your printer and computer.
- If you need to connect your printer with a password (recommended), then select On or On with security. To remember your password for future use, you can make a note on the security passcode, and then click OK.
- From your computer or laptop, choose the wireless symbol, and then pick HP-Print-yy-[model name of your printer] from the available networks list from HP Envy 4520 software install.
- If required, index in with the security passcode from the printer display.
- Downloaded driver file is accessed or run it, and then wait till the installation process is yet to start.
- At the time you are required to select the Wireless connection option, choose it, and then pick the name of your 123.HP.Com Envy4520 printer to complete the driver installation.
- Your computer is enabled connection with the normal wireless network after the HP Envy 4520 installation software process gets over.
Quick guide for HP Envy 4520 software install
- If you have downloaded the software for your printer, the next logical thing to do would be to install it.
- Click on the downloaded file at the bottom of your browser screen or in the downloads folder of your system.
- Start running the installer and follow all the guides displayed to setup the software on your printer.
- Click on the link below to get detailed instructions.