123 HP Setup Envy 5546
First Time Printer 123 HP Setup Envy 5546
- Unload the printer.
- Monitor the contents of the box.
- Mount paper into the paper tray.
- Mount the cartridges.
Step 1 : Unload the printer
- Eliminate the 123.HP.Com Envy5546 printer and all materials like tape and packing materials from the box.
- Raise to open the scanner lid.
- Eliminate all tape and packing materials from the scanner glass.
- Shut the scanner lid.
- Access and raise the cartridge access door, and then eliminate all tape and packing materials inside the printer.
- Shut the cartridge access door.
- Grip the handle on the paper tray and eliminate the output tray, and then take out all tape and packing materials from the photo tray.
- With the paper tray tugged out, shove in the photo tray.
- Substitute the output tray on the paper tray, and then shove in the paper tray until it snaps into place.
Step 2 : Monitor the contents of the box
Assure that you take away all hardware and materials from the box afore disposal or reprocessing the box.
Step 3 : Mount paper into the paper tray
- Grip the handle on the input tray, and then tug the tray near you to open it.
- The Close Tray screen exhibits on the 123.HP.Com Envy5546 printer control panel with the message, ‘A paper tray is accessed. Shut the tray to proceed. Tap to view paper loading instructions.’
- With the paper tray pulled out, shove in the photo tray.
- Mount white paper into the paper tray.
- Shove in the paper tray until it snaps into place.
Step 4 : Link the power cord and set your choices
- Join the power cord to the back of the printer, and then join the other end of the power cord into an electrical socket.
- Push the Power button to switch on the 123.HP.Com Envy5546 printer.
- On the printer control panel, choose your preferred language country/ region, fix month, date, year, and then touch Continue to confirm your choice.
Step 5 : Mount the cartridges
- Access the cartridge access door and then raise it.
- A Change Ink option might show in the home screen.
- Eliminate one of the cartridges from its bundle.
- Glide the new cartridge at a upward angle into the blank slot, and then push up the cartridge
- Inset the tri-color cartridge into left slot and black cartridge into the right slot.
- Recap these steps to mount the other cartridge.
- Shut the cartridge access door & touch OK.
- Delay for the printer to calibrate and line up the cartridges. After the alignment is done, click OK.