HP Deskjet 2546 ePrint Setup
- Check for the requirements before the installation
- Turn on Web Services.
- Obtain the printer’s email address.
- Print using HP ePrint.
HP ePrint Setup
Step 1 : Check for the requirements before the installation
- Ensure123.HP.Com Deskjet 2546 All-in-One printer supports HP ePrint.
- Check for the HP ePrint logo or icon on the printer control panel.
- If you are unable to find the icon or button, navigate to Wireless Settings to locate Web Services menu.
- Make sure your computer is connected to an active network via wired or wireless connection type.
- Also, make sure the printer is connected to an active network.
- If the printer is connected via Ethernet cable, make sure the green link light is stable and the orange activity light is blinking.
- If the printer is connected with Wi-Fi, make sure Wireless is enabled.
Step 2 : Turn on Web Services
- To use HP ePrint, Web Services must be turned on and periodic firmware updates are required.
- Touch HP ePrint icon on the printer control panel.
- If you are not able to find the icon, navigate to Wireless Settings and turn on Web Services.
- Enable the Web Services when the prompt displays.
- Update the printer firmware and click on OK to confirm the action.
- Web Services is already on if a Web Services Summary screen displays.
- Click Print Info to print the information sheet.
Step 3 : Obtain the printer’s email address
- Wait until the 123.HP.Com Deskjet 2546 printer prints the Important Printer Setup Instructions page.
- Find the printer email address from the information sheet.
- Generally, the printer email address appear as email@example.com
- The printer claim code is 154jsgv585.
- If you do not find the printer’s email address, the claim code in addition to @hpeprint.com will be your printer’s email address.
Step 4 : Print using HP ePrint
- Enter printer email address in the To: field. Add additional email addresses with whom you wanted to share in the Cc: field.
- Enter a simple text in the subject line. When an email is sent without a subject line, the print job fails.
- The email size should be of 10MB including the attachments.
- 10 or fewer attachments are allowed per email.
- Text, PDF, HTML, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel file are supported.
- The photo file types such as .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png and .tiff are supported.
- Photo’s resolution should be 100 pixels or higher for vertical and horizontal resolution.
- HP ePrint does not support digitally signed, encrypted or password protected documents.
- Duplex printing is not supported by HP ePrint.
Using HP ePrint on your Device
Print from Mac/ Laptop
- Login to your client email account and open a new email.
- Enter the printer email address in the To: field
- Also, enter a simple text in the subject line.
- Attach the item that you wanted to print and send the email.
Print from Smartphone/ Tablet
- Open the folder that has the item that you wanted to share and print.
- Touch Action or Share.
- Select the email app that you wanted to send from and enter the printer’s email address in the To: field.
- Enter a subject in the subject line and then, touch Send.