HP Laserjet M577DN Printer Setup Guide
How to Print, Scan, Fax, Copy setup
HP Laserjet M577DN Printer Setup Steps
- The following steps explain the basic printing process. Make use of it and print your document easily.
- Select the File menu and then choose the Print option.
- From the Printer menu, select the printer from the list.
- Access the menus drop-down list or choose Show Details and then you can also use other menus to change the print settings.
- Press the Print button.
- Position the original document on the scanner glass or in the document feeder and you need to adjust the paper guides based on the size of the paper for HP Laserjet M577DN Printer Setup.
- From the printer’s control panel home screen, choose the Copy button.
- Based on the needs, you can choose the number of copies. Press the More Options button and then select the Optimize Text or Picture button.
- Choose one of the predefined options or press the Manually Adjust button and then adjust the slider. Click on the Ok button.
- Press the Copy button. To get more information about copying, contact our technical team.
- Position the original document on the scanner glass, or in the document feeder slot and then adjust the paper guides based on the paper size.
- From the home screen of the printer’s control panel, choose the E-mail button.
- Click on the To field to access a keyboard. You can add the recipients by entering their email address manually or choose the email address from the Contact list.
- Enter the Subject and click on the Ok button when you have completed the fields.
- Press the More option button to configure the settings for the document.
- Choose the Preview button to preview the document and then click the Start button to send.
- Load the document on the scanner glass, or place it in the document feeder. After inserting the paper, based on its size, you need to adjust the paper width guides for HP Laserjet M577DN Printer Setup.
- From the printer’s control panel home screen, choose the Fax button. Entering recipients manually: Choose the Fax number to access the keypad, enter a fax number and then choose the Ok button.
- Entering recipients from the Contact list: Press the Contact button that is next to the Fax number field.
- Choose an appropriate contact list from the drop-down list. Choose a name from the list of contacts to add the name to the recipients list.
- Choose the Preview option to preview the document. Once the document is ready, click the Start option to send the fax.
Automatic Duplex printing
- Select the File menu and then choose the Print option.
- From the Printer menu, choose the printer from the list.
- Select the Show Details option and then click on the Layout menu.
- Choose the Binding option from the Two-Sided drop-down list and then finally press the Print button.
Mobile printing makes you print your document or photo on the go from your smartphone or tablet. It makes a print job much easier as well as it increases the productivity. You just need to connect the HP Color Laserjet Enterprise MFP M577dn printer and your mobile device to the same wireless network connection and install the required app on your mobile device. Based on the operating system, the app gets varied. Once completing the setup process, start printing the desired documents. Use the HP Laserjet M577DN Printer Setup guides that are given below to download and install the app for the Android and Apple iOS device.
For Android and Apple iOS device
Step 1: Android users: Download the HP ePrint app from Play Store and make use of the on-screen prompts to install it on your Android device.
Step 2: iOS user: Go to App Store to download the Apple AirPrint app and use the instructions that are displayed on the screen to install it on your Mac device.
Step 3: After completing the installation process, open the app and then choose the document to be printed.
Step 4: Select the desired number of copies to be printed and then click on the Print option.
Step 5: To get more details about mobile printing, contact us at the toll-free number.
Replace the toner cartridge
- Make use of the guides that are listed below to replace the toner cartridge effortlessly.
- As a user, all will expect a output with the best quality. It is suggested to estimate the level of the cartridge periodically. This is to avoid the print quality issue.
- During the estimation, if you find that the cartridge is empty, you have to replace it with a new one.
- If the cartridge level is low, you need not to replace it. Have an additional cartridge with you and replace it once it is empty.
- It is recommended to use a genuine ink cartridge to print a document. Third party cartridge might affect the print quality.
- Open the printer’s top cover and unlock the cartridge door. Remove the empty or faulty cartridge from the slot.
- Take out a new cartridge from the packing material. Remove all the tapes and stickers from it.
- Make sure that the cartridge is free from dust. If the cartridges are not clean, the HP Laserjet M577DN Printer Setup will not recognize it while printing.
- It is suggested not to touch the imaging drum on the bottom of the toner. In some of the cases, fingerprints on the imaging drum might cause the print quality issue.
- Hold both ends of the toner cartridge and then slowly rock the toner cartridge to distribute the toner equally.
- Place the cartridges into the respective slot. After inserting the cartridges into the, check whether the cartridges are placed properly.
- Lock the cartridge door and the top cover of the printer. Try to print a sample document using the printer to check its performance.
- If the printer prints a document with an expected quality, you can continue to print the desired print job.
- If you find any issue while printing or if the quality of the document is not satisfied, reiterate the steps that are mentioned above.
- If the issue still persists, feel free to contact our technical team.
Though the printer works well without any trouble, at a certain point you might find an issue with the printer. Once you detect an issue, you have to rectify it. You need not be worried. Easily resolve the printer issue by following the guides that are provided on this website. You can also avail the guides from our user manual. Download the manual from this website and save it on your computer. Open the manual and have a glance at it. Follow the step by step guides to resolve the HP Laserjet M577DN Printer Setup issue easily. If not, you can contact our technical support team at the toll-free number. Our experts will provide you an instant solution to resolve the issue.
Improve Print Quality
- Have a glance at the steps that are mentioned below to improve the print quality.
- Use a genuine toner cartridge to print a document. Using a third party cartridge might cause the print quality issue.
- In some of the cases, the quality and type of paper might affect the print job.
- It is suggested not to use rough papers. The smoother paper might provide a better print quality.
- At a certain point, print settings might affect the print quality. Choose the desired operating system and verify the print settings to ensure that the settings are appropriate for your print job.
- Check the toner level. If you find that the toner level is low or empty, replace it with a new one.
- Low level toner might cause the print quality issue so it is suggested to estimate the toner level periodically.
- Unlock the front door and open the toner cartridge drawer. Remove the empty or low toner cartridge from the slot.
- Take out a new cartridge from its packing material. Unwrap all the tapes and stickers from it.
- It is advisable not to touch the imaging drum on the bottom of the toner cartridge. Fingerprints on the imaging drum might cause the print quality issue.
- Hold both ends of the cartridge and gently rock it to distribute the toner equally.
- Place the new toner cartridge into the drawer. Check whether the color clip on the cartridge matches with the color chip on the drawer.
- After inserting the cartridge, lock the front cover of the printer. Try to print a sample document using the HP Laserjet M577DN Printer Setup to verify its performance.
- If the printer provides a document with the best quality, you can continue to print a print job.
- If you find any issue while printing or the quality of the document is not good, reiterate the steps that are given above.
- If the issue still exists, contact our technical team
Clear Paper Jams
- A paper jam is a pretty common issue where most of the printer face it. Use the guides that are mentioned below to easily clear the paper jam issue.
- Unlock the lower right door and check for any jammed paper. If you find any jammed paper, remove it from a lower right door.
- Lock the lower right door. Unlock the right door and remove any jammed paper.
- If you find any jammed paper inside fuser, power off the printer and allow it to cool for 15 minutes as fuser can be very hot.
- Once fuser has cooled down, remove the fuser and check for any jammed paper in this area.
- If you find it, remove the jammed paper carefully. Lock the right door and power on the printer.
- If the paper jam still exists, double check for any torn paper in the lower right door and in the fuser area.
- Do not overfill the papers inside the printer’s tray. Ensure that you do not mix the different paper size.
- Prior to loading the paper inside the tray, align the papers properly and insert it into the tray.
- Make sure that the paper size and type are compatible with the HP Laserjet M577DN Printer Setup.
- Make sure that the paper type and size are suitable for the print job.
- Try to print a sample document using the printer to check the printer’s performance.
- If the printer prints well, you can continue with a print job. If not, reprocess the steps that are mentioned above.
- If you still find an issue, contact our technical team.